• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
ehh Hopsin sucks in my opinion who cares about peer pressure.
ehh.png

Action Bronson and Gibbs though are nice. I don't know where all the hate for them came from
patrice.png
that's peer pressure to me.

also I got to ask again does anyone have the gibbs ESGN with only his verses?

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Macca photoshopped me into something. This must be how Chyi felt when he walked into a room with Ye and Pusha and then was immediately made to go get Starbucks for the sound producer

Esch

Banned
well done Macca.

so Cole had to apologize for a lyric about autism in that Jodeci Freestyle. all hail politically correct rap.

also, BoaTS 2 is coming w/ a cookbook.

damn, strange world. you have guys like Nas selling Henny to the youth, but you have tity boi

Chainz, who reportedly suffers from a couple stomach ailments and has adopted a healthy eating lifestyle, said the number of meals will coincide with the number of tracks. “I’m cool enough to be comfortable in my own skin and try to educate people,” he said. “So with this cookbook I’m going to have probably about 14-15 meals, how many ever songs it is. It’s going to tell you whatever was used to make this as far as ingredients and cooking time and all that stuff. And probably the pros and cons of eating it.” Don’t expect any Southern-fried delights “I’m a seafood lover I don’t eat beef or pork period. So turkey, chicken that’s in a lot of the recipes I use.”

wow.png

IrishNinja

Not sure your sound/headphones are loud enough. I see 'hip-hop' in a thread and I react accordingly to the sheer debauchery that has gone on in the last 100 pages.

uh i don't know how much you know about hip-hop / "rap" (i'm an expert) but ive contributed to 2Chainz' wiki and written several noteworthy pitchfork articles such as "Nicki Minaj: The MC Lyte of 2011", and they don't let just anyone put in work like that

second of all, i mean your links are nice or whatever but frankly where is this Guru Star now, what's he doing thats poppin in the streets? see that's the thing, nobody in 2013 is playing Last of Us like "you know what we should play next? some ET". Ain't nobody got time for All Quiet on the Western Front when we got Pacific Rim.

real talk, its like QRS-1 (RIP) once said, "MCs are only as good as their last album's sales". I can appreciate older rappers like Ludacris or Lil Wayne, but did your Three Six Chambers or Ultramagnetic ever go triple platinum like Drizzy? I didn't think so

TL;DR overcast can help hisself to a box of dicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom