• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nas sounded fine on BBC, the problem is it's not a particularly good song. Nas can work on Timbo production, just not the craziest shit. Suit & Tie "Fisher Price" Timbo fits perfect for Nas.

I wouldn't mind a couple Timbo attempts at a single but that's it. I'd rather have Justice League, T-Minus, and Dark Fantasy-esque Kanye.

coldvein

Banned
its a little heavy handed in 2013, and black & white? for real? psh how pretentious

you weren't bothered by the constant heavy handed cheesiness of pacific rim tho?

I'm willing to bet we've discussed it already, but what's your guys favorite album artwork? When I watched the interview with Kendrick discussing the meaning behind the picture on Section.80, it made me appreciate the album even more.

not sure what mine is atm, but are you gonna count these newfangled animated .gif artworks as album covers?

I'm willing to bet we've discussed it already, but what's your guys favorite album artwork? When I watched the interview with Kendrick discussing the meaning behind the picture on Section.80, it made me appreciate the album even more.

Say what you want about MOTM2 (it's shit) but the album art is phenomenal
ae4b49cd53ab360e0a910a701645c1de_view.jpg

SadAli

Neo Member
Timbo "hey nas I have some beats you might want t-"

Nas "sall good bro I got like 16 salaam remi heaters. Appreciate it though"

Ha! Laughing through the tears though.

Finally getting round to Stranger Than Fiction. Got high hopes for this. High hopes.

kamspy

Remi let's Nas get those beats for $0.65 on the dollar on his food stamp card. Timbo prolly hit's him with that old $0.50 on the dollar shit.

Esch

Banned
Odds favor high, confused, disinterested Nas but I think the IRS stuff has him shook. He seems to be trying to revitalize his brand, so hopefully he brings at least his b game.

kamspy

goat cover

nods to

- I started listing them, but pretty much every early Wu member album, GZA, ODB, Rae, etc.
-Midnight Marauders
-No Limit Records Presents Down South Hustlers Bouncin and Swangin The Value Pack Compilation
-Doggystyle
-Bacdafucup
-Black Sunday
- all early Ice Cube albums. Dat Cube font is the goat rap font.

Odds favor high, confused, disinterested Nas but I think the IRS stuff has him shook. He seems to be trying to revitalize his brand, so hopefully he brings at least his b game.

Shook? He's never been taken to court for missed child support. Dude probably does have 200m.

He might be richer than Jay-Z. That quiet money is always the longest money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom