• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Escobar just signing these deals, clothing, etc just so he has a front for the money, IRS looked too deep in the books.

Macca

Timbo beats aren't cheap brehs
"Rumor has it Timbo used to get half a million for a beat. Meanwhile you casio keyboard muthaf**kas couldn’t get someone to pay you half a stick of gum and a herpes infested thong for one of your beats. There was a good reason for it, Timbaland knew how to match an artist with a distinct but unique sound that brought out the best in them. Aaliyah, Justin Timberlake, Missy, even Magoo aka discount Q-tip."

-Siddx

Cudder

oneirology1.jpg

Domino or Soilbreak, do yall mess with Polyester? I recall one of you mentioning him awhile back ago.. Just asking cause bout to get into his mixtapes or whatever seeing which ones yall like. Might start with his most recent that dropped this year.

How is Nas doing on CNN? Reading The Coli I'm seeing the EXACT niccas I don't want to hear saying Nas is doing "great." Their cosign of anything, be it a bootleg DVD or a bean pie, will always be suspect to me.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Guess I'll be the one to post the best Pimp album cover

Born_To_Mack_f.jpg

Yeah this is a perfect album cover. Says everything you need to know about the artist, nice and clean design, easy to read, great image.

Safe and Sound is quik's best album and one of the best albums period.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Yeah this is a perfect album cover. Says everything you need to know about the artist, nice and clean design, easy to read, great image.

Safe and Sound is quik's best album and one of the best albums period.

Too Short has had a few great album covers..

Get in Where You Fit in is another one...

HiiiLife

Cool I'll be sure to check out those Quik tapes. Recently went back to tapes I bumped heavy in middle school and TM101 came on. Whew. Gangsta Music is still my favorite song. I'll line ya ass up, push your tape backwards.

codhand

dat chest hair sandwich, lol

love the first gravediggaz cover too, that whole cd had dope packaging at the time, copped at The Wiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom