• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

im telling you, this medic trick (IV bag of saline + B vitamins/thaimine and shit) was the most instant hangover recovery i ever seen. made my irish habit of multivitamin, cabs & ibuprofen before bed (cold shower, gatorade and some food inna morning) look chump.

funniest shit i ever seen was one shit medic trynna push narcan on his boy to help out (it's for reversing the effects of opiates...), prolly shoulda stopped that even tho shit's mostly harmless but i support the darwin awards either way

Tokubetsu

im telling you, this medic trick (IV bag of saline + B vitamins/thaimine and shit) was the most instant hangover recovery i ever seen. made my irish habit of multivitamin, cabs & ibuprofen before bed (cold shower, gatorade and some food inna morning) look chump.

funniest shit i ever seen was one shit medic trynna push narcan on his boy to help out (it's for reversing the effects of opiates...), prolly shoulda stopped that even tho shit's mostly harmless but i support the darwin awards either way

Friend of mine who started working on the back of ambulances told me about this. I've also heard there was some start up in Vegas that did this for a price.

Esch

Banned
The saline drip is the rolls royce of hangover cures, but cmon son. Its useless to the general public. Just eat a fuckton of eggs, bacon, some hashbrowns, sauteed mushrooms and onions. Maybe smoke a blunt.

Mainlining a hangover cure, lol.

IrishNinja

true it aint for everybody but you know if you got like a job interview or s-rank booty call or like a new pokemon is dropping, you gotta do what you gotta do tho

i mean the smart move is not to drink like crazy and come to work but mid 20's EMT/medics is bout that life, some deviant motherfuckers driving those boxes man

my favorite partner in the day was this one bad chick who'd always get us off shift early teasing the dispatchers...knew she was a thug cause when i met her, she had a scarf on cause we were in between calls one day and i ear-hustled/witnessed her gettin busted on the phone by her regular man who saw some shit on myspace or facebook or whatever, right? within the like 20 minutes it took before our next call, homegirl had this simp apologizing for not showing her enough attention to act right and saying they'd work shit out, then texting the next dude as we were rolling into the facility.

Tokubetsu

true it aint for everybody but you know if you got like a job interview or s-rank booty call or like a new pokemon is dropping, you gotta do what you gotta do tho

i mean the smart move is not to drink like crazy and come to work but mid 20's EMT/medics is bout that life, some deviant motherfuckers driving those boxes man

my favorite partner in the day was this one bad chick who'd always get us off shift early teasing the dispatchers...knew she was a thug cause when i met her, she had a scarf on cause we were in between calls one day and i ear-hustled/witnessed her gettin busted on the phone by her regular man who saw some shit on myspace or facebook or whatever, right? within the like 20 minutes it took before our next call, homegirl had this simp apologizing for not showing her enough attention to act right and saying they'd work shit out, then texting the next dude as we were rolling into the facility.

Did you smash doe blud?

IrishNinja

haha, not even close...as i recall, i clowned a bit on her shamelessness, she said some "please, like you wouldn't put up with this/i'm a dime" type shit, i said somethin about that being a 7 here and i wanna say she made a face & said "boy...you need to get back to your PSP". her knowing what a PSP was tripped me out, but yeah i was really trying to finish Snatcher that day

this is where i act like i totally could've pulled but the thought of mashing in the back of a nasty ambulance is super gross so yeah lemme blame that and not her "i dont really feel whiteboys" shit cause you know, i always assume girls just mean other white boys

thabiz

a0876592621_2.jpg

The Audible Doctor - The Summer Tape

Esch

Banned
Listening to old Spitta and reminding myself that he's one of my favorites is always a great experience. Jet Files one of the goat mixtapes.

Esch

Banned
Pilot Talk is a classic and great no doubt, but im specifically referring to the shit he made before that (Jet Files, This Aint a Mixtape, Smokee Robinson ) that a lot of people ignore. Some of that stuff is what pushes him over from being good to truly great.

codhand

i cant really smoke and ride these days, it's decriminalized here but only recently

i have no idea how i never got caught in HS, it's pretty much all we did

My computers dying yall.

Multiple blue screens, and always searching for a disk.. Man I don't know computers that well so Idk what happening lol.

It works for a bit like right now then it goes back to being shit.

Well good thing I moved everything to an external HDD

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
My computers dying yall.

Multiple blue screens, and always search for a disk.. Man I don't know computers that well so Idk what happening lol.

Hard drive failure, for sure. Ensure you backed up everything ASAP. Everything.

Hard drive failure, for sure. Ensure you backed up everything ASAP. Everything.

I got everything I think I need.. All my music and media really.

I really don't know if there are important files that I need lol

Also I don't think the fan is working either.. no air comes out the vent. Could just be really clogged with dust.. not sure.

Also the battery says not charging when plugged in :/

When I try to play League of Legends my computer just overheats and turns off lol.

Am I crazy for liking 80 Blocks From Tiffany's Pt. II a lot?

Way more than Part 1, but then again Part 1 had a lot of old Camp Lo verses from what I remember.

My computers dying yall.

Multiple blue screens, and always search for a disk.. Man I don't know computers that well so Idk what happening lol.

I been saying I need to buy an external HD for years. Bought a nice one for my brother last year, should have copped one for myself too.

I built this computer back in 2007 and it's still running fine, but the HD is actually an old one I salvaged from my old 2006 eMachine lmao. Got 30GB of space left.

So far I've only needed to replace one item in my computer - upgraded to a Radeon HD 5770 a couple years ago. Sooner or later this thing is gonna die, either the hard drive or the PSU I'm sure. I built it to keep super cool, with three nice, quiet fans. I'm sure that has something to do with its longevity.

Mr.Swag

Banned
i cant really smoke and ride these days, it's decriminalized here but only recently

i have no idea how i never got caught in HS, it's pretty much all we did

My new car got no tints so I don't have the balls to do it anymore.
But I do occasionally hotbox in my friends cars.

Just don't smoke and park. Got caught like that once :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom