• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
While I don't agree with the Born Sinner 6/10 from Pitchfork a lot of the criticism does align with my thoughts. I think a 7.5 would be more apt. Personally, I think if the album was shorter and more concise there would be less to criticize. It's like when someone rambles past the correct answer on a long answer exam. Get to the point and leave the rest out.

Dereck

all i see is 4 people on an escalator.
The guy in the black shirt is J. Cole, guy in the white shirt in front of him is Drake. They are both in a Best Buy to buy something, one fan (to the left of them going down), shakes Drake's hand, and then J. Cole turns around in an appalling manner with the body language of (why didn't he shake my hand?).

Jay Sosa

The guy in the black shirt is J. Cole, guy in the white shirt in front of him is Drake. They are both in a Best Buy to buy something, one fan (to the left of them going down), shakes Drake's hand, and then J. Cole turns around in an appalling manner with the body language of (why didn't he shake my hand?).

aaaaahhh! gotcha.

ReEcstatic is dope. It made me realize how great the Ecstatic really is. It was my second mos album after blackstarr, so I was pretty disappointed when I tried going backward. BoBS is great though.

Recon

Banned
Katt was funny as shit but he's purely black humor. He had a limited shelf life from the get-go and him being batshit insane accelerated that.

Kevin is funny as shit. He aint the next Dave but he's my favorite since. Not to mention he's far more professional, sane and grounded than either Dave or Katt and that gets him a long way with white people. I mean the dude is one of a handful of standups to ever sell out MSG. That's big shit.

I find Kevin's stand up to be boring shit, but I love him in interviews and movies.

Some dude on one of the early tracks sounds like a gangsta version of Tyrone Biggums.

Yeah its the same dude. The features were alright otherwise. I was iffy with how stacked tracklist looked but in the end no one really stepped on Gibbs toes and he definitely came through. This is probably the most bangingest thing he's ever put out

Jay Sosa

the fuck is going on this week?

New Troy, new Kyleon, new Starlito, new Trouble..not that I'm complaining just seems strange.

HiResDes

Kilt 2 has some perfect summer jams on it too. It's really that upper level BBQ-music.

New Troy, new Kyleon, new Starlito, new Trouble..not that I'm complaining just seems strange

Post these

Jitters

ReEcstatic is dope. It made me realize how great the Ecstatic really is. It was my second mos album after blackstarr, so I was pretty disappointed when I tried going backward. BoBS is great though.

Really liking this RA The Rugged Man. I love humor in rappers so it elevates him immediately above other underground acts.
^Best poster.

I agree about Big Kill. That shit was BAD. A lot of the features are.

Jay Sosa

^ great avatar

lol at the first track of the Kyleon tape. If he could the clearance dude could have a big hit on his hands.

ahahah second track is even funnier.

Esch

Banned
Freddie Gibbs weed carriers make jet life look like a prime Wu Tang Clan. Y'all saying these cats aren't getting in the way ?

Detox

What's the best way to get revenge on a bro? I know this fuckboy is at home sleeping, he isn't answering the door and his phones battery ran out from everyone ringing him.

There's a new Gibbs? WTF where have I been...

Oh and seriously J.Cole needs to learn how to trim the fat. Album is too long and full of bullshit.

Esch

Banned
What's the best way to get revenge on a bro? I know this fuckboy is at home sleeping, he isn't answering the door and his phones battery ran out from everyone ringing him.
next time he's about to use the toilet crack the lid of the tank and set the tube that fills up the tank so that its aimed directly out. if done right it sprays the fuck out of him the next time he takes a shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom