• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

Da god is still hungry and excited about music. Check the reaction when he hears what beat they played him to go over. http://youtu.be/EaUYFjOLOrA

Need dat Crystal Meth. Said it was coming 2013 with production from RZA. Couple more years of Meth drought and I'll be as bad as Irish and LS2. :/

nah, never that
Meth hasn't fallen off for me, so im just keepin this jewel in the back of my mind for when it happens. how you feel bout Redman these days tho Kams? i was sayin, i wanna be hyped for muddy 2 and whatever else but need him to find that energy again

IrishNinja bout to hate me, but thats the first ever Nujabes song I ever heard. Dope.

no hate here, glad you got around to it - check out Metaphorical Music and a few others ill put up if you want, might not dig Substantial/Pase and the other MCs but the instrumentals are some transcendent shit for me man

Yeezus isn't making it anywhere near my top 5.

that's okay, it's still in mine so far

Jitters;74885891[URL="http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/the-juice/5638166/andre-3000-rep-says-rumored-2014-solo-debut-album-is-not-a-sure" said:
Andre 3000 Rep Says Rumored 2014 Solo Debut Album is Not a Sure Thing[/URL]

pmK5h8Q.gif

haha of course it's not

Macca

Albums I can't wait for:

Detox
3 Stacks Solo
Act II Patents of Nobility
Cyhi Debut
The Planets
A Son Unique
Oxymoron

DominoKid

tumblr_mr38raZvrq1qlityfo1_1280.jpg

Yeezy at OVOFest.

Word On Road ‏@WordOnRd 16m
Kanye says a lot of rappers couldn't do what Drake has done for Toronto! He says Drake putting pressure on him and HOV to make WTT #OVOFest

thabiz

i hope those other rappers are maestro, king lou, and capital q. without them there would be no drake. they not only put toronto on the map, but all of canada.

overcast

you kno whats up.
James Blake is a talented, good looking cat if we're being honest.

I just got a gym membership. About to be on my self-improvement grind this year. I'll probably avoid fitness GAF after seeing how Wandering was treated lol.

I just got a gym membership. About to be on my self-improvement grind this year. I'll probably avoid fitness GAF after seeing how Wandering was treated lol.

I joined the gym 2 weeks ago. Ive been feeling great since I started.First couple days are tough, feeling sore and all that. Luckily my boy is a fitness dude so he's showing me everything and helpin me out. Have a shit load more energy lately. Cant recommend it enough and Im only starting.

I stayed away from that thread after what happened to WW too haha

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
James Blake is a talented, good looking cat if we're being honest.

im on that track too. dropped 18 pounds in the last 2 months, but I wouldn't even step foot in that thread if I was desperate.

IrishNinja

wait, what's A Son Unique, some unreleased ODB shit or his kid or what?

also im in that mood, someone recommend some shit by

lords of the underground
beatnuts (i only know that track with mef, hows the rest of their shit?)
kool g rap, lookin at esha here

I joined the gym 2 weeks ago. Ive been feeling great since I started.First couple days are tough, feeling sore and all that. Luckily my boy is a fitness dude so he's showing me everything and helpin me out. Have a shit load more energy lately. Cant recommend it enough and Im only starting.

I stayed away from that thread after what happened to WW too haha

congrats man, keep at it - going with a partner keeps you regular, my boy in the day would make me come to the gym and say "im a bitch" any day i wanted to skip, cause past being degrading everybody knows once you're there you're gonna do shit

also what happened to WW?

Macca

wait, what's A Son Unique, some unreleased ODB shit or his kid or what?
A Son Unique

"A Son Unique is the third and final studio album by Ol' Dirty Bastard. Intended to be his third proper solo album (not counting 2002's The Trials and Tribulations of Russell Jones, which is a compilation of remixed versions of songs recorded in ODB's early career), it was supposed to be released after ODB's death, but was eventually shelved.[3] It was meant to be distributed by the Dame Dash Music Group."

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Wait, did I get banned and unbanned and didn't even notice it or something???

EDIT: Derp.

Yeah, I've kept up increasing my routine, but I stay away from people who act like that about anything. FitGAF has their own community going and more power to 'em. Not really about dealing with that nonsense. I'm in shape, I work out and wanted some advice. I got none, so I went elsewhere to get it. Win-win.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
tumblr_mr38raZvrq1qlityfo1_1280.jpg

Yeezy at OVOFest.

Word On Road ‏@WordOnRd 16m
Kanye says a lot of rappers couldn't do what Drake has done for Toronto! He says Drake putting pressure on him and HOV to make WTT #OVOFest
Damn..

...so can we get all those collabos that haven't come to fruition these past few years now or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom