• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
also im in that mood, someone recommend some shit by

lords of the underground
beatnuts (i only know that track with mef, hows the rest of their shit?)
kool g rap, lookin at esha here

No Kool G, Kane will do though.

congrats man, keep at it - going with a partner keeps you regular, my boy in the day would make me come to the gym and say "im a bitch" any day i wanted to skip, cause past being degrading everybody knows once you're there you're gonna do shit

also what happened to WW?

Yeah having someone with you is so useful.

Some dude gave WW mad shit when he tried to intro himself and get into the thread and ask some shit.

iavi

McDonalds sucks ass but i have a soft spot for

mcd0160.jpg

They haven't done the Mcbagel in any area I've lived since like sometime in the Y2Ks. Where'd you find this shit?

Esch

Banned
steak egg and cheese. Shit is some c- grade hanger steak, but theres some shameful grease-egg-bagel-grilled onion synergy going on.

breh, those things are discontinued in your area? that shit sucks. everywhere i've gone they're available

and fuck mcgriddles i dont want syrup on my shit lol

IrishNinja

A Son Unique

"A Son Unique is the third and final studio album by Ol' Dirty Bastard. Intended to be his third proper solo album (not counting 2002's The Trials and Tribulations of Russell Jones, which is a compilation of remixed versions of songs recorded in ODB's early career), it was supposed to be released after ODB's death, but was eventually shelved.[3] It was meant to be distributed by the Dame Dash Music Group."

damn, i was totally unaware of this...ninja please was aight but as i recall had nothing on return to 36, wonder what i'd expect of this one

Yeah, I've kept up increasing my routine, but I stay away from people who act like that about anything. FitGAF has their own community going and more power to 'em. Not really about dealing with that nonsense. I'm in shape, I work out and wanted some advice. I got none, so I went elsewhere to get it. Win-win.

its funny, i check back on their fitocracy but havent been in that thread forever...i checked out P90 when i was on that but that's it. as i recall it was a lotta newbies at the time on about their gains but mostly wanting to do isolation movements for showy muscles which is kinda the opposite of what i go for, not sure how it is now but i imagine crossfit dudes bumrushed the show or something

fit gaf incident.

details!

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
steak egg and cheese. Shit is some c- grade hanger steak, but theres some shameful grease-egg-bagel-grilled onion synergy going on.

breh, those things are discontinued in your area? that shit sucks. everywhere i've gone they're available

now that explains everything. goddamn, now i know Im glad I stayed out of mcdonalds for as long as i have.

overcast

I joined the gym 2 weeks ago. Ive been feeling great since I started.First couple days are tough, feeling sore and all that. Luckily my boy is a fitness dude so he's showing me everything and helpin me out. Have a shit load more energy lately. Cant recommend it enough and Im only starting.
Yeah I bet. I've been working out at home for a while now. So I'm in okay shape, but I'm pretty damn weak. Hoping to build some muscle. I'm doing what everyone recommends after a break up. Hitting the gym, hanging out with friends, playing last of us and I'll focus on school. Feels great actually.

Where is that Drake/Kanye collab at? Has the official track list come out for NWTS?

Macca

Usually I go for like the greasiest shit I can get from McD's, which is usually a Massive Mcmuffin, but that's cause I'm hungover most of the time eating it.

Today I had to rush and skip breakfast, so just went with a BLT bagel

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
its funny, i check back on their fitocracy but havent been in that thread forever...i checked out P90 when i was on that but that's it. as i recall it was a lotta newbies at the time on about their gains but mostly wanting to do isolation movements for showy muscles which is kinda the opposite of what i go for, not sure how it is now but i imagine crossfit dudes bumrushed the show or something

Yeah, my job require functional muscle use. I got that. I can fight and run all day. But I'm not like, cut and shit. I want that. Basically, it's my diet. I run, lift and grapple and box for physical training. I could ease off on the beer and burgers, but then I'd have to turn to another vice.

Cigarettes will kill me too. Women are off the list cause of marriage. Drugs will get me fired and thrown in jail.

So...nasty food and a resignation that I'll never have a 6 pack it is.

iavi

and fuck mcgriddles i dont want syrup on my shit lol

Yeh. They were my go to breakfast item when I was coming up in Sac, then they were dropped. I've since moved to the bay, and I still don't see them ANYWHERE.

Those Mcgriddles are my new shit when I'm trying to eat shit. That salty syruppy synergy makes those things, bruh.

IrishNinja

haha i dig that regiment tho WW...man if you're doing all that core work, all you need if you really want a sixpack is to shed so uh...eat less, or catch one one of those debilitation 3rd world diseases for a minute, that'd fix you right up

no lie my boy blew out his back playin some raquetball or some shit and post surgery was on liquids for like months, dude is slimmer than he was in high school. we keep talkin bout marketing this "remove chunks of your spine" diet and seeing where it goes

there's also heroin/coke but you mentioned your job so

BRUH IRISHNINJA LISTEN TO 4,5,6 KOOL G RAP NOW NOW NOW

THIS POST GOT ME HYPED, OFF TO SPOTIFY

Esch

Banned
Hey fuck you, Yoga is awesome.

I'm not acknowledging corporate america turning one of my culture's spiritual traditions into a workout plan for hippies.

WanderingWind

Dude. don't even. Do a nice 20 minute yoga sesh in the morning and watch your entire world be open and awesome.

But then I'd have to take up quilting or crocheting or listening to Big Sean or something. I can't do that shit. I just

Can't

That was the best concert I've ever been to.

Holy shit

Drake, ASAP Rocky, Wale, French Montana, J. Cole, The Weeknd, TLC, Big Sean, Diddy, Ma$e, Kanye WEST, Lil Wayne

So fcking dope

WanderingWind

bah you're right. don't do yoga then. enjoy your tight muscle groups and fatigue. don't say i didn't warn yah.

My wife has been trying to get me into it for years. Can't do it...lol.

Check out the King of the Hill episode about yoga though

Macca

alright, I was reading some Wu Tang forums, and cracked up when I read this

I know America is self sufficient as a market in it's own right, so if you sell big in america you probably gonna be real rich, but take china where the wu tang name comes from, there is 1.5 or so billion people who are hungry to spend there money and love western culture, if Wu tang would have/could capitalized on there Asian link they would be richer than mil gates lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom