• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

Lmao. That's pretty great. HHNF is better than Fishcale though. Clipse is dope. Plus Pusha T has his verse on Runaway and a handful of good feature ones. I still probably won't care about his solo album.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I know a guy in real life for whom Pusha is his favorite rapper. And he fucking loves J. Cole too. There is a lesson here.

mooooose

since i signed with jimmy iovine i swear i think that im kobe is my favorite liine in rap history and music history and my life it makes me wish i was signed to jimmy iovine

WanderingWind

since i signed with jimmy iovine i swear i think that im kobe is my favorite liine in rap history and music history and my life it makes me wish i was signed to jimmy iovine

Not me, I'd just walk up in that office with my paint can and tell ol' Jimmy wassup

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
Till The Casket Drops included in the Clipse classics parade? Man I don't know you at all but I have to assume you're better than that, I mean fuck me remember this? Pharell might be the GOAT because I don't know who the fuck else could come that shitty a few years ago and then just drop all over the most popular albums in 2013 like it was nothing.

Macca

wheres macca when you need him.
OxNIshE.png

mooooose

i like that song and it isnt any better than get lucky or blurred lines

til the casket drops had freedom which has one of pusha's best verses, door man, popular demand (cam dropping a great verse), there was a murder, showin out with that yo gotti verse selling bricks off his skateboard, champion, etc. it was a good album idk about 5 mics tho but the first three hell yea 5 mics

Esch

Banned
Pharrell is just lucky. Everyone is tired of SNES sounding trap/RnB made by Mike Will, fruity flo-rida/pitbull club rap. It seems like there are a lot of people in the world that like weak, ineffectual drums on their shit. That explains the J Cole love

mooooose

EVERYONES GONNA ACT LIKE THIS ISNT GOOD NOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5DnESRMUs8
Pharrell is just lucky. Everyone is tired of SNES sounding trap/RnB made by Mike Will, fruity flo-rida/pitbull club rap. It seems like there are a lot of people in the world that like weak, ineffectual drums on their shit. That explains the J Cole love
the dude made grindin what are you talk about sometimes his fisherprice drums suck but the dude made grindin

WanderingWind

But let's be honest, Pusha was the second best rapper on Clipse by far.

Just look at Popeyes. All the best shit was from Malice. You know this

Esch

Banned
that lady gaga nude is meh as fuck. she has the body of some standard met art model, but more trashy tattoos

CRS

alsoo im really high right now but what does everyone think of a rapper who is unironically portrayed by a dog with no dog like qualities to his raps. think gorillaz but with a dog. i think it could work and be dope as fuck. imagine schoolboy q was just a dog with a bucket hat and glasses and collard greens was playing and the dog was "technically" rapping it
Should his name be Q.Q. Slider?

What's salty bet?

WanderingWind

I got sent to the salt mines this morning, then I tried to figure out to get actually get Mugen with a ton of characters. No luck for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom