• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa. Jay Electronica posts on NeoGAF. Bro, what are you doing? Get of the net and go finish your album and/or swim in that pool full of your woman's money. Lucky sonofabitch

If only! Then we could maybe get an album date :/

Nah, #1 fan of his style tho

Lol, Lupe salty on twitter. He must be mad as fuck because he never blacked out like that on a verse in his life and nobody gives him dap anymore.

Yeah I saw the tweet. Hopefully he's inspired.

Jay Electricity, PBS mysteries
In a lofty place, tangling with Satan over history

God damn

But I literally cannot think of the last time I heard someone utterly snap like Kendrick on that track. Nobody in the "new school" is fucking with Kendrick, admit it.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

God damn

But I literally cannot think of the last time I heard someone utterly snap like Kendrick on that track. Nobody in the "new school" is fucking with Kendrick, admit it.

Pretty much. KDot just How to Robbed on a a Big Sean track

Cudder

sovietbirdz 15 seconds ago
I have a serious question, why is EVERYONE on kendrick's dick, jesus he's good but I think everyone sees more than there really is, In my opinion he has no message, no purpose in most of his work, big sean my favorite because his verses make you think twice, make you think really hard, and I don't get that from kendrick, he's good but far from the best, if you assholes would have actually listened to both kendrick's and big sean's verses, you wouldn't have seen a huge difference, they both dope

youtube, man

Esch

Banned
Lol at joey bada$$ the perpetual punk bytch too. Saying Sean's verse was weak.... you couldn't have done better fam. He'd have left your ambien flow in the dust with train tracks on your face.

I hope there are some verse responses to this

Cudder

God damn

reminds me of the first time i heard KRIT on 1train. I never heard him like that, same with Kendrick here. the hunger and aggressiveness in his voice is just something else, damn

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
reminds me of the first time i heard KRIT on 1train. I never heard him like that, same with Kendrick here. the hunger and aggressiveness in his voice is just something else, damn

Go listen to The Heart parts 1-4 and Watch Out for Detox. That Kendrick wasn't on GKMC though or Section 80 for that matter.

Esch

Banned
from the coli

BRhTbUOCAAMPVSz.jpg:large

#TwitpicYourReactionAfterHearingKendricksVerse

Is trending lmao

Kendrick + Cole album never happening because Cole won't be able to handle getting renegaded the whole album

I'm missing out do to no active twitter. Someone save me. What did Lupe say? Why is his shit protected? Get me links. That Kendrick verse! That Jay Elec is motivating me to listen to a Killah Priest double album. WHATS GOING ON.

Thank God for the internet and Twitter that the verse will still make waves.

I want to hear salty rappers coming out of every corner of the country challenging that verse.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I like how nobody is even talking about Big Sean's verse. He's usually great at switching his flow but he sounded lost on this beat.
The first half of Sean's verse > First half of Kendricks. Kendrick's picks up near the end.

He was riding it and then just fell off closer to the end and got caught up trying to say some shit instead of just spitting. It's still hot just for that first half though.

Esch

Banned
its just refreshing to hear dudes call each other out in 2013. its not like omg best verse ever but it was hot as fuck and direct. fuck subs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom