• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
kam that is fucked up. what a fucked up situation. i know almost nothing about how child support works .. so the woman isn't actually in any way accountable for how she spends that $400? she could be buying crack or eating at a nice restaurant a few times a month and still let your kids have no clothes? what the fuck? sorry man.

overcast

Kam, divorces lead to some mind warping of the kids. Don't let her fuck around with your reputation in front of your kids.

Even my mom let it the ridiculous shit talk slip sometimes (and I respect my mom so much)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
http://www.inflexwetrust.com/2013/0...ndrick-lamar-jay-electronica-no-id-freestyle/

big sean ft. kendrick and jay e

kendrick's first good verse this year
@BigSean
This one that didn't make the album cuz of the sample BUT IT IS NOT no radio shit.. Straight rap... I'm talking 7min shit... Grimey shit.

God Flex's player is such shit. Along with the rest of the site. I'm using this.

EDIT: Jay Electronica > Kendrick Lamar > Big Sean. Song is okay, maybe the dirty version will change my mind since half of it is bleeped. Jay Electronica's verse was just the cleanest, and that shit everyone wants from him. Kendricks was a bit too long and Sean's kinda fell apart in the latter half.

"the eyelash is like an umbrella when it rains from the heart"...Goddamn that Jay electricity aka the god MC aka the Elohim... no doubt Kendrick killed that shit but I think the Jay Elechanukkah verse will be something that has more lasting appeal.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
horrible sinking feeling im gonna enjoy this B.I.G. Sean album

1334685812123joudq.gif

Esch

Banned
lmfao i remember when people in the GKMC thread were like yeaaaahhh kendrick's not a technically/lyrically gifted rapper

dead.png

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
lmfao i remember when people in the GKMC thread were like yeaaaahhh kendrick's not a technically/lyrically gifted rapper

dead.png

I just hope he still keeps some of that Dre magic around for whatever will follow up GKMC.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

dead.png

People who say that are wrong.. He is just a little boring, not quite J.Cole boring.. but still

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
@BigSean
This one that didn't make the album cuz of the sample BUT IT IS NOT no radio shit.. Straight rap... I'm talking 7min shit... Grimey shit.

Bullshit. It got cut because Sean got murdered so well that an entire crew made up of the cats from CSI, CSI:NY, Law &Order, Law & Order SVU, Columbo, Murder She Wrote and fucking Inspector Clouseau couldn't solve the mystery.

Kendrick>Jay Elec>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sean

Yo Kendrick....

YO KENDRICK

That verse would've gone down in history as the moment when Kendrick took the reigns of the new generation, undisputed. Like...Renegade status.

Sample issues yeah okay.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Fucccckkkkk @ Elec's verse. Kendrick dropped heat, but Elect spit like a fucking vet with way less time. Poor Sean...he did well though.

Just taking a nice poop on his overall creative output, don't mind me.

Oh ok.

Anyways I think we're due for something, hopefully. We actually got some features this year plus there were his tweets a few weeks back. I think we'll at least hear something by the end of the year.

The truth is that Kendrick just cant spit the way Elohim just did. We've seen aggressive Jay Elec anyway and he's still more impressive. Im not trying to downplay Kendrick but at the very least people need to recognize that his verse just has way more substance.

Also I find it funny that Sean probably had some of his best bars ever here and he still got crushed. This dude is such a joke. The problem is that he actually believes he is lyrically on par.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
The truth is that Kendrick just cant spit the way Elohim just did. We've seen aggressive Jay Elec anyway and he's still more impressive. Im not trying to downplay Kendrick but at the very least people need to recognize that his verse just has way more substance.

Also I find it funny that Sean probably had some of his best bars ever here and he still got crushed. This dude is such a joke. The problem is that he actually believes he is lyrically on par.

Whoa. Jay Electronica posts on NeoGAF. Bro, what are you doing? Get of the net and go finish your album and/or swim in that pool full of your woman's money. Lucky sonofabitch

Esch

Banned
Lol, Lupe salty on twitter. He must be mad as fuck because he never blacked out like that on a verse in his life and nobody gives him dap anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom