• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jitters

so, the first half of DORIS (specifically tracks 1-7, 11,13)....

cQRPCsR.gif

Will wait for the whole thing.

I got excited every time /mu/ said it leaked.
yGD2aSl.gif

Esch

Banned
yeah lmao i have gotten fucking nothing done today

its all good doe we havent had a sick day in rap like this for a while

where is HiResDes, brehs

CRS

wow smh at hip hop posters in the OT
W0Mxm3R.png

What can I say, I still have hope for the dude.

yo i can't front the production on this Ferg album is flames so far. I'm kinda feeling like this is fresher than LongLive lmao
Cause it is. LongLive has been out for 7/8 months now.
This is what Questlove was tweeting about last night and then said Black Thought is never in anyone's list. Which I think is true, but I always associate Black Thought with the Roots. That's how I justify forgetting him in my greats list.
Black Thought is your favorite rapper's favorite rapper.
What qualifies as a good/solid song? What are the criteria? Why isn't just a good rapping technique enough? Why is someone you'd categorize as "basically a battle rapper" not elevated the same way as someone who's not, or not only that?
Because relying on sole lyrical ability doesn't create a good song. It's necessary, but so is having a good ear for production, and being able to harmonize with the beat.
Wish it was Return of 4Eva but god damn the Boobie Miles instrumental is giving me chills right now.
hahahahahah

gambino, hoodie allen etc should not be considered hiphop

Sure, buddy.

CRS

Man, I need to edit a version of Me and My Old School with just the hook and keep the rest of the instrumental. God damn.

What's crazy about the whole "Control" track, is the fact that it won't be known as "Control' but rather be known as "Kendrick's verse".

straight shitted on the whole song.

google "kendrick's verse" and you get control. It's the unofficial title.

Kwixotik

What's crazy about the whole "Control" track, is the fact that it won't be known as "Control' but rather be known as "Kendrick's verse".

Let's start doing the capital V

Kendrick's Verse

like Dante's Inferno

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Nah it just got the hashtag.

And people who think it's the best verse only think so because they fainted before Jay Elec's started, which is the full cardiac arrest.

Damn Joel went the fuck in. I don't think dude has ever spit a wack verse. It's not up to Kendricks, but this shit is hot.

Joell is kinda destined to be the next Styles P though.

Esch

Banned
Since i'm forced to read KTT to keep up on this fuckery now that the coli is down... Why do y'all like this site?

-No good smilies
-Kanye stan echo chamber
-no good/funny posters
-no good posts (seriously, I haven't read a solid paragraph from anyone on here. It's all one liners)

basically if this jawn didnt have any exclusives it would have no reason to exist. shit site.

Switching my window to boxden i guess

CRS

Since i'm forced to read KTT to keep up on this fuckery now that the coli is down... Why do y'all like this site?

-No good smilies
-Kanye stan echo chamber
-no good/funny posters
-no good posts (seriously, I haven't read a solid paragraph from anyone on here. It's all one liners)

basically if this jawn didnt have any exclusives it would have no reason to exist. shit site.

first

Cudder

-No good smilies
-Kanye stan echo chamber
-no good/funny posters

KTT is at its best when a hyped album is about to leak/drop

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
yall cray. joel came nice.
People who hate Joey in the first place probably didn't listen and just said it was trash.

Dude came correct on all rappity rap fronts he needed to. This is his forte. Joell has always been pretty much immaculate when it comes to flow and dropping coherent lines without getting lost in nonsense, and it shows. It just doesn't have the same impact because he hasn't put out any outstanding projects thus far, but that shouldn't matter either when it comes to this thing that Kendrick has set off.

Esch

Banned
KTT is at its best when a hyped album is about to leak/drop
not even, i was on there checking when GKMC was about to drop and pretty much it was just pages of the don draper drunk smiley. I literally have never read a good post on that site. Not even a good troll. Shit's ugly too honestly, apart from the nice avatar space they give you. I'm sure the site gets a nice leak once in a while but that's about it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
ktt has the best forum layout in existence
GAF has the best forum layout in existence. No bloat period.

KTT is good to browse in a 4Chan kinda way, but only so when some shit is going down. You get every side of the coin, and the clowning of rappers (including Ye) on KTT is near unparalleled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom