• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.

Esch

Banned
the day Des is like "i'm gonna go on KTT we never talk about music anymore" this shit happens.

thank King Kendrick Lamar for once again lighting a fire under hip hop's ass.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Would you rather spend a month only on KTT

Or

Not be able to go on GAF for 6 months

(This is assuming you are forced to continue your stay on the Internet as per usual visiting other sites)

Esch

Banned
Easy. You know I love MILFs breh.

i bet that puzzy looks like a Sarlacc Pit
scusthov.gif

mooooose

If Ghost responded to Kendrick, it'd be over. Kinda sad that he's the only one.

edit - what the hell fred da godson is working with heatmakerz??

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
No Wu member is fucking with Kendrick today, let alone with most of the new school. Not unless Kanye makes them rewrite their verses over and over. Even RZA has trouble squeezing out a listenable verse from Rae today. Those guys are beyond complacent, which is exactly what Kendrick called out from his peers.

Esch

Banned

edit - what the hell fred da godson is working with heatmakerz??

How are people doing in NY right now? Is your family ok? Do you need any medical supplies or dry food stuffs, maybe clean water?

anything we can do to help in this time of need

Ortiz murdered that beat too. I was ready to hate on his shit but that was dope. I may hate on Slaughterhouse but Ortiz is dope. He has plenty of wack similes but at least dude doesn't waste as much ink as Royce.

mooooose

even though i like ratking a lot its kinda a shame that wiki's mc talents are being "wasted" on what will be labeled as experimental hip hop instead of just rap. like he would eat dudes alive and hes 19. he makes earl sound stupid in terms of rapping hard and making a good song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom