• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Anyone on here want a copy of Torchlight 2? Had a copy sitting round in my Steam inventory, so might as well give it away to one of you classy gentleman.
I wouldn't mind it, friend has been nagging me about getting it for a while.

I know its old as hell, but I have to give it up to Trinidad James for proving me wrong by putting out not just another catchy song, but a legit great song with females welcome. Especially after the beat switch, the beat on the second half is ridiculous.
Which track?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Man, Guru is one of my favourite hip-hop personalities period. Both of those guys are right though. What do you say to Kendrick when he's cornered every barbershop argument?

The bit about struggle MCs is so true. There are a million MCs out there complaining that they're not on right now because they really rap. I'm on, so REALLY RAP.

"N***AS IS HOVERING OVER EMAIL INBOXES, RIGHT NOW. THEY'RE ON REVISION 5."

All yours. Considering I just got a good 15 minutes of entertainment from those 2 vids you just posted, i'd say it's fair. What's your Steam name?
enzo_gt

Thanks Macca, you da homie!

iavi

I know its old as hell, but I have to give it up to Trinidad James for proving me wrong by putting out not just another catchy song, but a legit great song with females welcome. Especially after the beat switch, the beat on the second half is ridiculous.

Actually threw me off when I first heard it. Not expected.

Maaaaan I fucked around and downloaded the mixtape, on the back of this song being dope. It's literally the only good song on the shit. Ugh I bumped the whole thing for some reason.

Fuck I need to rock this Ferg again to wash the garbage out of my ears.

Apparently that's the producer's mixtape, not the rapper. The rapper is actually doing a project with MF DOOM :eek:

iavi

Trinidad has improved a lot as a rapper as well.

I dunno about that one. Weird thing is, Trinidad could probably be a much better rapper if he wanted to. The dude just comes off way too smart in the interviews to not be hiding his power level.

Mollies probably turn these niggas to fucking Lindsay Lohan
A bunch of rich ass white girls looking for parties
Playing with Barbies, wreck the Porsche before you give em the car key

1049.gif

iavi

I'm not falling for lil bits of good Lupe anymore. Like that ross feature. Give a little bit of belief, then I read his twitter.

Recon

Banned
Food and Liquor 2 was half great, half stupid. Which was 100% better than whatever LASERS was. Dude has been steadily improving since dropping that turd. Still, I have no idea how he regressed so much after The Cool.

IrishNinja

are ya'll bein serious bout this Ferg tape tho

It's always the Off Topic dudes that talk out the side of their neck regarding Gaf-Hop. Trying to be on that sneak tip and throw in that side salt. We seent you doe.

not every member of the fan club gets they membership cards, feelings are gonna get caught

Guys, can we stop making Hopsin jokes. They stopped being funny in 2011. Seriously. They were played out by then. Shit is lame as fuck.

Y you do this to maccas

You right tho Esch. OT just brings out the buffoonery in everyone.

fixed

i may be biased here (loved the 9th wonder/young guru talk about it) but this is easily my favorite quote from this whole thing, and exactly what id love seein the OG's do

You slippin man. Me Des and Biz have mentioned how good that Killah Priest was numerous times. Go check it out!! Top 10 of the year material.

man 2013 is like my year of slippin, for real...ima get on this soon though!

y'all should listen to this shit just because it's funny as fuck, half of this is Joell Ortiz reassuring himself that 'old guys can get it too' and that he coulda been that dude on aftermath. He didn't even really turn up that much either.

NEXT PLEASE

YOU NOT KING OF NEW YORK, YOU NEXT ON MY FORK
WHY YOU LEFT ME OUTTA THIS KENDRICK

ugh, you're a fuckin 2D battle rapper and you ain't even exciting when the ball comes right down the plate

Nobody is going to give a fuck budden.

this cannot be said enough times....buddens you got bodied by lil b man

Just listened to Joell's reply.

Goes hard. I don't know how this can't be considered good considering its very similar to what Kendrick's message was about.

Doesn't mean Joell can write a great song but in this setting this is what he excels at.

very true that this is what he excels at, but i didn't hear that here at all

Kendrick starts firing shots at GAF-Hop and shit

"motherfuckers trip up and get stuck on my swords
King Kendrick Lamar the Mod coming to fuck up your boards"

enzo: "Good Kid still ain't as good as that Yeezus tho"
Tguy: "S.W.A.T. Healing Ritual still better, step your game up K. Dot"
PD: "Breh, get these GAF-Hop fools. West west, Tupac all day. I love how you're like Tupac reincarnated son. Let me hold that mic for you while you spit these bars. Yeah I like how you do that, son."
Toku: "Juicy J >>>> Kendrick Lamar"
Enter the 36 Chambers: "fuck that, It's Dark and Hell Is Hot shits all over Section 80"
siddx: *censored*
Macca: "Big Sean the god bodied you tho Kendrick, stop fronting. Boi."
soul creator: "recording my diss track son. Where's my smooth Jazz-Hop at? Wait, why y'all falling asleep?"
IrishNinja: "unless he got Yu Suzuki featured on his next track I could give a fuck what Kendrick got to say"
Eschaton: "Nas lost."
WanderingWind: "we all know Macklemore is the true king of the West Coast"
HiResDes: "well shit, no free mixtape links for you, Kendrick."
BlackAce: "I know some motherfuckers in Japan that'll BODY Kendrick Lamar. They're featured on my new mixtape, btw."
Recon: "fuck BlackAce"

trying to see how well I know y'all, lol. It's all love

see that's why you my dude SC

#gaffersnotmentionedbysoulcreator

ahahaha...this reminds me, somebody gotta update that gafhop twitter

the day Des is like "i'm gonna go on KTT we never talk about music anymore" this shit happens.

thank King Kendrick Lamar for once again lighting a fire under hip hop's ass.

...this really was impeccable timing, that's kinda crazy. now watch people push des to threaten to leave when shit gets slow again

you know who's in the Kendrick fan club?

tumblr_m60268QUxC1rz0r9wo1_500.gif

i hate that regular show makes this corny shit funny for me everytime i see it

ps for real none of y'all check out Ray Donavan? its like...that other thing to watch after Breaking Bad i guess, shit's good

coldvein

Banned
at the end of the day its a bunch of dudes using the word "stan" as a verb.

you wouldnt even admit to your mom that you do that shit.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Oh the Juicy J song

IrishNinja

people say that, but who wasn't picking that up since lord willin? pusha wasn't bad but he wasn't the coldest; while malicious would hit ya just to make a statement, bitch

effzee

Food and Liquor 2 was half great, half stupid. Which was 100% better than whatever LASERS was. Dude has been steadily improving since dropping that turd. Still, I have no idea how he regressed so much after The Cool.

He regressed because he has a strong desire to be a mainstream big time rapper. And he couldn't figure out how to merge both his ability to rap his ass off and catchy production. So he went the route of catchy production minus the lyrical quality he was known and appreciated for.

F&LII is miles better than Lasers. In fact I would safely call it a really good album. Of course since he has already released two better albums he will always be measured against those plus everyone here pretty much shits on the dude so he would have to create a masterpiece to ever be considered great again.

effzee

So wait, is that Lupe track really a response or is it another throwaway track?

I really doubt its a response. I don't even think he thinks he needs to respond. His point was that while the verse is good, the overall scene is so terrible people are acting like its the 2nd coming of rap.

Lupe releases these tracks from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom