• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Out of the whole camp right now, Jay Rock is the only one that needs someone solid in his corner. Dude has heart and always drops dope verses. Someone at interscope (Dre) just needs to be like "Rock, I got you. Just move quiet and do this."
Yep, but I dont think the god is interested in trying to drop music. As far as I get it, he's managing a lot of TDE... and hasnt fed us since 2011 fam. Im hungry.

Esch

Banned
that Em song is obviously bad (skylar grey, pls), but the game actually looks worse. That ghetto, flat ass struggle lighting, the bad use of color and contrast. Just looks really unappealing. I feel like they need to redo the way the scoring system looks or something, shit looks samey at this point obviously.

cdyhybrid

that Em song is obviously bad (skylar grey, pls), but the game actually looks worse. That ghetto, flat ass struggle lighting, the bad use of color and contrast. Just looks really unappealing. I feel like they need to redo the way the scoring system looks or something, shit looks samey at this point obviously.

Battlefield future.

codhand

just did an end to end burner whip test with Trap Lord, def better than anything ive heard Rocky put out,

why is B-Real's verse good? isnt he like 50? this album is weird and good. better trap music than Ace-Hood or French,

Detox

Hopefully Activision asked for a new song and he just did this to please them. I seriously doubt Em's new single would debut like that with no clean version (cod sounds) at all.

Yeah COD's engine is showing its age but still got battlefield beat when it comes to gameplay.

what a boring ass eminem track.

in terms of output so far from the label jay rock is safely ringo starr status. but that could easily change if he released a project with somebody behind him executive producing it. he's got a really classic west coast flow. follow me home was pretty decent.

yeah like other people are saying it could be like the documentary but better.

Recon

Banned
Hopefully Activision asked for a new song and he just did this to please them. I seriously doubt Em's new single would debut like that with no clean version (cod sounds) at all.

Yeah COD's engine is showing its age but still got battlefield beat when it comes to gameplay.

I dont like either anymore, but Battlefield has taken a giant shit on COD, with COD 2 being the only exception.

Esch

Banned

BF4 multi is gonna son the shit out of Ghosts.SP, I agree. Battlefield might as well not have one and sell the game for 40$.

why not both?

battlefield is really fun until you end up on a wack team that doesn't know how to cooperate.

call of duty is less reliant on the teamwork so you can pretty much have fun anytime whilst in battlefield it's directly related to finding a good match.

Detox

Don't give a fuck about jets, jeeps, tanks, quadbikes, boats, collapsing buildings if your moment to moment infantry combat still can't come close to COD's. They are going for the same ADS gameplay but something is off with the hit detection, feedback etc in the BF series. It's always been there but it felt like they took a step back from BC2.

Esch

Banned
Wale responds

Good shit, except he still thinks he has classics . Okay dude. Nobody thinks you have the game on smash.

:dead: at "hey... lots of old guys in the game say i'm they're favorite rapper". This dude has no idea what kind of disrespect he gets. Or maybe he ignores it.

iavi

BF is heavier. Like, the weight Killzone wanted, but done right without the deadzone. I like both styles equally.

Titanfall looks to be taking the torch on CODs twitch play.

e: good shit disco.

Esch

Banned
Titanfall looks ugly as fuck but fun to play. I actually think the most overall appealing one is KZ: Shadow Fall, but I'm alone on that.

Might have to cop Destiny. I hate Bungie's Mattel bullshyt games but this looks a lot better. Like Borderlands 2 without the rolleye inducing reddit humor/lame cel shading style.

overcast

Q does a great job of juggling party anthems, gangster tracks, and conscious shit. He doesn't need to be Kendrick, he does his own thing. I don't need a GKMC from Q, just a bit more complex/tighter album (even though I love HnC). I hope he knows what he needs to make.

I've come around to liking Follow Me Home, but it's still way behind what the other three have made. I would be excited to hear what Rock has, but he's clearly not making an album anytime soon.

The KL thread brings up a good topic.

Which areas do you think is running the game right now? Is NY really that flabby and sick?

I do notice a lot of NY dudes are making music that sounds like its from other areas. Maybe they think people don't want to hear that grimey street sounding shit like Roc Marci.

My top 4 for areas right now would probably be no order:

-LA (TDE, Odd Future
You know it's true
)
-The South (Big KRIT, Trinidad James, Juicy J, Killer Mike)
-Midwest (Danny Brown, Big Sean, Chance The Rapper, Chief Keef?, Little Lupe)
if you get the reference GTFO lol
-NY (Rocky who's sound is really a blend of South and NY, Action Bronson, Joey Bada$$, I think French is from NY)

Cudder

Wale responds

Good shit, except he still thinks he has classics . Okay dude. Nobody thinks you have the game on smash.

:dead: at "hey... lots of old guys in the game say i'm they're favorite rapper". This dude has no idea what kind of disrespect he gets. Or maybe he ignores it.

Charlamagne questioned Wale about allllll the hate that the dude gets from everyone on twitter etc. They had a good discussion on it.

Wale responds

I like Wale but he's still the most delusional guy out there.

BRp18I5CIAArBJ4.png

Probably not real, but that would be hype

DominoKid

The KL thread brings up a good topic.

Which areas do you think is running the game right now? Is NY really that flabby and sick?

I do notice a lot of NY dudes are making music that sounds like its from other areas. Maybe they think people don't want to hear that grimey street sounding shit like Roc Marci.

the larry holmes smiley was made for NY.

the time for that Roc Marci shit has came and went. there's still a niche for that though. but the talent/creativity in NY isn't the problem when you have acts like the Flatbush Zombies and ASAP Mob (among others).

it's the gateways to success i think. other areas seem to be a lot better about getting behind their artists.

New Em track sounds good. Cod looks fun as hell. Hipster ass motherfuckers not liking Cod. Black ops can eat a dick, always enjoyed IW's games more for some reason. Picking up Ghosts on 360.

Fuck a next gen.

kamspy

I know Krayzie Bone always snaps, so we kinda downplay it since its ordinary, but hot damn, how is there not more talk about what he did on the Ferg track. Damn near equal to what Kendrick did, minus calling people out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom