• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
I know Krayzie Bone always snaps, so we kinda downplay it since its ordinary, but hot damn, how is there not more talk about what he did on the Ferg track. Damn near equal to what Kendrick did, minus calling people out.

Shit was supa dope, but it's not seeing Murda Something hype for me.

kamspy

I'd love if Bone pulled a group Juicy J with ASAP Mob.

Minus Wish, of course.

I've bumped that Ferg n Bone more than the Kendrick.

CRS

I didn't know people cared so much about that stuff.
Most of it is people misinterpreting the verse, overrating the verse, hating the verse/Kendrick, and defending the verse/attacking the haters.

Oh and an out of touch with hip-hop Jada Stan.

Detox

I don't see the problem, Activision wanted another Em song for their trailer. Em is still figuring out the sound for his new album or just isn't prepared to release anything from it. He gives them a song on autopilot and cashes a fat cheque.

This has no effect on my hype for his album.

Detox

Always enjoy an Em album even if it doesn't stick with me. He always comes through with a few good songs and it's nice to hear a mainstream album that is sonically different from its peers.

Still though, the new Em single, I prefer these types of angry shouting whatever to his old lead singles of lame pop culture references and dissing pop stars Without me, We made you etc etc

Macca

"Stream the full official version of Eminem's "Survival", music from the forthcoming game Call of Duty: Ghosts"

Good, I hope this isn't representative of his next album. Nobody be wanting Recovery 2.0. Cept 36, but we all know he's nuts.

"Stream the full official version of Eminem's "Survival", music from the forthcoming game Call of Duty: Ghosts"

Good, I hope this isn't representative of his next album. Nobody be wanting Recovery 2.0. Cept 36, but we all know he's nuts.

I watched the stream and the Activision guy said it was from his new album coming in fall.

Id be all over Recovery 2.0 really tho

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The Ferg album is giving me weird feels. Scratching a lot of different itches for me. Really diverse influences. I think I like it though.

Dereck

I don't care for it either. I was surprised so many in here liked it. I thought everyone tore him apart when the ASAP Mob thing came out.
Went in expecting Persian Wine, actually got some tracks with some really off sounding beats with bad melodies.

Cudder

I don't see the problem, Activision wanted another Em song for their trailer. Em is still figuring out the sound for his new album or just isn't prepared to release anything from it. He gives them a song on autopilot and cashes a fat cheque.

This has no effect on my hype for his album.

his album is supposed to be out this "fall", he best not be fucking around and still figuring out what it's gonna sound like

overcast

Kendrick is the most relevant rapper in the game, What did you expect a 2 page thread ?
That shit is bigger than the Lady Gaga thread. At this point though it's just general rap discussion. A lot of dumb ass debates. New York fuckery.

Didn't see that coming.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
That shit is bigger than the Lady Gaga thread. At this point though it's just general rap discussion. A lot of dumb ass debates. New York fuckery.

Didn't see that coming.

The thread is the perfection temperature for trolls to thrive for sure.

Recon what you think of the new Em track?

Without you I think Im the only one on here who actually liked it...

Just heard the studio version and sounds like he's having a good time spitting, The sound of his voice has some extreme undertones of joy. It's good to see eminem back to his happy old self.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Rappers can't see the forest for the trees, but damn if I'm not entertained by some of these responses.

The Charles Hamilton shots. lol. When did that shit happen?

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Everybody in compton will be rocking beats

-Fade In-

An older man's legs are seen from the kneecaps down, in the foreground a smoldering blunt sitting in an ashtray and a lone pair of Dre BEATS® sitting next to an array of remote controls. The camera pans to the right which reveals a pair of legs belonging to an older woman. We see her reach over to the phone next to the night stand to pick up the receiver of the phone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom