• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
The song is weak as hell. She put out two solid ep's already though. She'll do well. SZA's hella talented.

Jhene is singing with NO I.D., where she belongs. lol.

edit: Oops, I thought it was that Teen Spirit shit. Nah, that song in the announcement isn't bad. :/

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.

i love her hair
emot-allearsb9ri8.gif

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
WHAT??? Terror Dome was so fucking trill. If you haven't heard the EP it's rad, she's very talented.

Do you have that S EP? I can't find it anywhere but soundcloud and it looks like a track is missing from there.

codhand

Heems and Sean Price talking on Twitter, having a discussion about a song/beat theyre working on, need to hear whatever that is...

also...
@SeanPrice 13 Aug

KENDRICK verse was so hard I forgot about the other 2 verses

@SeanPrice 12 Aug

Them bars was so impressive !!! THIS NIGGA KENDRICK IS A BAR-BARIAN CLEARLY!!! (WITH THE STEPHEN A. SMITH VOICE)

I fucked yo bitch, nigga, i fucked yo bitch! (aww!)
I fucked yo bitch, nigga, i fucked yo bitch! (aww!)
She sucked my dick, nigga, she sucked my dick!
She sucked my dick, nigga, she sucked my dick!

thabiz

doris. well that album is definitely nap time. nyquil should start selling it or toss it in as a freebie with every purchase.

OF needs to get a new sound. fast.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
SMFH.

On the Higher Remix, Just Blaze wants Jay-Z, Waka, 2Chainz and Gunplay. 2Chainz sent his verse, Jay and Waka are currently busy so it's understandable but Gunplay hasn't sent his shit in yet. Fucking bum ass keeps squandering opportunities.

HiResDes

Do you have that S EP? I can't find it anywhere but soundcloud and it looks like a track is missing from there.
http://www.sharebeast.com/fsg67x3f9yxd
I love R.A. The Rugged Man, I wish he could be big I really really do.

public profile bre'h

i...i'm sorry, i didn't realize...it must be hard

Quelle Chris - White Man's Burden - Feat. Cavalier, Prod. Goose

Shit is dope, Quelle Chris is too fucking real. It's a bit cheesy tho

SMFH.

On the Higher Remix, Just Blaze wants Jay-Z, Waka, 2Chainz and Gunplay. 2Chainz sent his verse, Jay and Waka are currently busy so it's understandable but Gunplay hasn't sent his shit in yet. Fucking bum ass keeps squandering opportunities.

It's hard to concentrate when you're a cokehead

DominoKid

Acid Rap bootleg charts at #63 on the rap charts

Last month, a mixtape album by unsigned artist Chance the Rapper available as a free download landed at No. 63 on Billboard's Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart, having sold 1,000 copies in the week ending July 7, according to Nielsen SoundScan. The collection of original music, "Acid Rap," was sold through iTunes and Amazon, despite having been offered for free on the artist's website since April 30. After representatives of the artist claimed that the sales were being made without their knowledge or compensation, digital versions of the tape were quickly pulled from both retailers. But on Amazon, an apparently unauthorized physical version of "Acid Rap," credited to a company called "Mtc," continues to be sold at press time for $14.83.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
SMFH.

Pure Fuckery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom