• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jitters

There would have been a time where I would have been super pumped for it, but now, I don't know. I just don't really care.

edit:WOW I'm looking more forward to a Riff Raff album than a Ghostface album. How times have changed.

mooooose

Damn, I love Q, but as of now I disagree for sure.
They're both good. I think Oxy will surprise everyone. The interludes of his daughter, the Hoover/Crip history, the songs we've heard and his ability to merge his 50 cent sound and his HNC/Dark Nicki Minaj sound has come together perfectly.

Kendrick's album is amazing but I think Section 80 had way more flaws than HNC, though it's highs were clearly the reason he was going to shoot to the moon. Q has been more consistently ramping. Kendrick's album had more potential to be sour IMO.

Though OXY will have Hell of a Night.. and Collard Greens is still just ok (as a Q song, as a song it's dope, hard to explain my emotions).

HiiiLife

This dude Joe Budden recorded a response but won't release it now? Lol even after that little rant he did on twitter? Come on bro. I thought you were gonna learn Kendrick. Sounding like an attention whore.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
This dude Joe Budden recorded a response but won't release it now? Lol even after that little rant he did on twitter? Come on bro. I thought you were gonna learn Kendrick. Sounding like an attention whore.

all these girls getting upset cuz their name got dropped on a song, and some of these queens upset that they didn't get a mention.
hORYojP.gif

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
How in the fuck does one talk all of that shit, and then back down? Kendrick got these rappers looking more ridiculous than normal. Loso probably still looking for that open studio. scust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom