• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

iavi

Fergs album may end up surprise of the year. I didn't at all expect it to be that good.

I should have expected it after the hit shabba, but.

Esch

Banned
4, 5, 6 isnt even dated. That shit still knocks hard as fuck, has incredible energy... there are times I feel that its better than Illmatic or Reasonable Doubt or whatever. Most slept on album in rap history.

mr.rager

Fergs album may end up surprise of the year. I didn't at all expect it to be that good.

I should have expected it after the hit shabba, but.

Haha I was about to make a post about this album, at first I didn't really like it, after listening to it some more, it really grew on me. Lord, Shabba and Murda Something are my favorite tracks.

overcast

A Sucker for Pumps gets me so damn nostalgic. I just finished HS and started CC. Album is still great and Jack Kerouac is one of my favorite songs of that year.

Shit Gambino has me nostalgic too.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
you know he's a snitch right lol. He doesn't have a pass in his own hood.

You know Lil' Troy was the snitch not Face?

Troy tried to sue Face after he dug up that Troy's adult record was sealed.. and Face has a hood pass every where in the states

Esch

Banned
You know Lil' Troy was the snitch not Face?

Troy tried to sue Face after he dug up that Troy's adult record was sealed.. and Face has a hood pass every where in the states
Yep... face went to jail a couple times too iirc.... face aint a snitch.

HiResDes

Dip is okay, Dope Song is good, the rest are meh. I like the Paul White track though, so I hope there's more of that type of stuff.

Macca

goddamn fam, just got hit with a decent Earthquake here in NZ. Was 6.9, shit was rocking for what seemed like an hour. Damn.

Recon

Banned
Keef just dropped AOTY.

Just kidding, this is trash based on the few snippets I could bother to listen to.

goddamn fam, just got hit with a decent Earthquake here in NZ. Was 6.9, shit was rocking for what seemed like an hour. Damn.

Damn, you okay?

Macca

Keef just dropped AOTY.

Just kidding, this is trash based on the few snippets I could bother to listen to.

Damn, you okay?
Yea, think everything is good. At work atm, so hopefully there's nothing wrong with my apartment building haha. But shit shakes you up, especially knowing there's nothing you can do about it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
did that guy really just defend Canibus showing up to a battle and not knowing his shit

staying far away

far far away

You know Aquemini might just be my favor album of all time. There is something about it that just draws me back. Everything is so distinct from all the hip-hop before and after the album.

CRS

You know Aquemini might just be my favor album of all time. There is something about it that just draws me back. Everything is so distinct from all the hip-hop before and after the album.
I switch it with ATLiens depending on the position of the moon with the sun.

Aquemini does have Mamacita, which is listenable but doesn't fit with the album and stands out in a bad way. I still think the album holds up with ATLiens. Both albums are 5/5 mic albums too.

Tokubetsu

Trap Lord what LongLiveA$AP shoulda been. How can the beat selection on a Ferg tape be better than the shit Rocky was picking? Rocky softer than Drake.

Let It Go alone shits all over anything Rocky has done since his mixtape. Embarassing.

I switch it with ATLiens depending on the position of the moon with the sun.

Aquemini does have Mamacita, which is listenable but doesn't fit with the album and stands out in a bad way. I still think the album holds up with ATLiens. Both albums are 5/5 mic albums too.

Most Def. Too bad 3000 had to fuck Badu.

the song with bone thugs is easily one of the best tracks of the year. krayzie bone OMGGGGGGGGG

i was calling dude ASAP Eli Porter after hearing ghetto symphony but he did good with this tape.

also lmao at Rocky. he didn't get this feature. better beats than longliveasap for sure. although i appreciate that he grabbed danger mouse for one of them.

Esch

Banned
fuck. accidentally ran into a corner in my kitchen and clipped off like half of my toenail

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom