• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Some blood, but I stopped it pretty quickly. The pain is whatever. The thing I'm going to hate is that horrible fucking awkward feeling when I put a sock on.

Esch

Banned
also I hate when its dangling off but not by a little bit but you basically have to rip the fuck out of your toe so the shit doesn't grow out weird

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
yeah make sure you get it cut down some what evenly, dont want that shit growing back as an ingrown toenail and have to get it surgically removed.

that shit fucking sucks hard. i had 3, 2 on the same toe, but both sides.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Some blood, but I stopped it pretty quickly. The pain is whatever. The thing I'm going to hate is that horrible fucking awkward feeling when I put a sock on.

ahhhhhhhhhhhh. god damn don't remind me. i also recently had one of my toes swell up for a few weeks, finally went to see a doc. told me i had to get twist and cut it out. fuck toe nails, for real.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
am i the only one genuinely surprised by how much I'm enjoying Trap Lord? Like shit, this could be that album I've been waiting for. Did this come out of nowhere for anyone else?

(I'm doing this alphabetically to the listing in my itunes, no ranking)

A$AP - Trap Lord
Action Bronson - SAAAB STORIES
Bishop Nehru - Nehruvia
Cakes Da Killa - The Eulogy
Czarface - Czarface
Durag Dynasty - 360 Waves
Freddie Gibbs - ESGN - Evil Seeds Grow Naturally
Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge - Twelve Reasons to Die
Gucci Mane - Trap House 3
Homeboy Sandman - Kool Herc: Fertile Crescent
Kanye West - Yeezus - Kanye West
Mac Miller - Watching Movies With the Sound Off - Mac Miller
Reef the Lost Cauze x Haj of Dumhi - Sirens on Snyder
Run The Jewels - Run The Jewels
Spark Master Tape - The #SWOUP Serengeti
Chance The Rapper - Acid Rap

HiResDes

Good taste I've always liked you Wenis, and I've made the essay public didn't know it was private super sorry guys....Def still check it out though, but don't get offended by my classist/Marxist views.

Seriously ya'll listen to the new Key Nyata, it's better than Doris!

IrishNinja

glad you alright maccadonna, aint een gotta tell esh to keep that toe disinfected

You know Aquemini might just be my favor album of all time. There is something about it that just draws me back. Everything is so distinct from all the hip-hop before and after the album.

somedays i really dig it for what it is, enough to make up for ace's disdain, haha

Let It Go alone shits all over anything Rocky has done since his mixtape. Embarassing.

yeah, i havent liked shit ive heard from Rocky since

as opposed to say Bronson who is still enjoyable, i just havne't gotten into him as much as i wouldve if say he kept making rare chandeliers

Jitters

Good taste I've always liked you Wenis, and I've made the essay public didn't know it was private super sorry guys....Def still check it out though, but don't get offended by my classist/Marxist views.

Wait what new Nyata?????

Tokubetsu

Wenis is a cool duder.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
am i the only one genuinely surprised by how much I'm enjoying Trap Lord? Like shit, this could be that album I've been waiting for. Did this come out of nowhere for anyone else?

(I'm doing this alphabetically to the listing in my itunes, no ranking)

A$AP - Trap Lord
Action Bronson - SAAAB STORIES
Bishop Nehru - Nehruvia
Cakes Da Killa - The Eulogy
Czarface - Czarface
Durag Dynasty - 360 Waves
Freddie Gibbs - ESGN - Evil Seeds Grow Naturally
Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge - Twelve Reasons to Die
Gucci Mane - Trap House 3
Homeboy Sandman - Kool Herc: Fertile Crescent
Kanye West - Yeezus - Kanye West
Mac Miller - Watching Movies With the Sound Off - Mac Miller
Reef the Lost Cauze x Haj of Dumhi - Sirens on Snyder
Run The Jewels - Run The Jewels
Spark Master Tape - The #SWOUP Serengeti
Chance The Rapper - Acid Rap

I am the opposite, I came in expecting to be thoroughly entertained based off how much I liked shabba ranks and work. Left disappointed as fuck. Ferg just isn't a good enough rapper to justify an entire album, a lot of the beats lack that certain something, and the hooks are terrible and borderline parody level. Ferg is the least convincing 'badass cool dude' I've heard in a long while. Every empty brag tumbling out of his mouth sounds so fucking ludicrous and unbelievable it makes it hard to enjoy. There are a few tracks that will end up on the "superplaylist" but for the most part that shit is bin worthy.

HiiiLife

I'm probably in the minority that enjoyed Doris a lot, I'm assuming. I've enjoyed a lot of the rap releases that has came out this year.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
*dieing* @ Papoose being so mad. Legit Lols. Only this guy would have an extended explanation about slavery to lead to one punchline. It's the end of the week. Shouldn't have even bothered responding. Shots everywhere though.

thabiz

JOHNaverage_Doobie_Snacks-front-large.jpg
JOHN.average - Doobie Snacks

codhand

i'm gonna, on the strength that the music cant possibly be as bad as the name

Just got in a heated debate with one of my friends over how corny that phrase is too. Lol. Man, I'll let y'all handle this one. I'm tired OT hip hop threads.

damn, i feel the opposite, these threads are entertaining as hell

kamspy

I don't get Acid Raps. Sounds like another Childish Gambino.

Also, Earl and Mac Miller need to make an EP together. Best shit off Doris is the Mac song. That or the opener.

Detox

Scott Storch was on Sway in the morning recently and it looks like he is completely clean. He talks about his addiction, how he studied hits and updated his style (modernising his drums) in order to get back on the charts. I'd love to hear Scott Storch with new beats and the keyboard is king at the moment and he definitely knows how to use it. Doesn't really sound like he is back with Dre though it sounded like that on his interview with vlad. Maybe he is just keeping coy, would love to hear a Dre and Storch beat on Em's new album. He also mentioned that he got some stuff on Self Made 3 with Ross and Meek. Also Suffering from Success is hot and he has been working with Khaled on it.

Scott Storch Gives A Rundown of His Production Hits Live on Sway in the Morning
Scott Storch Talks about Top 5 MCs and Favorite Produced Beats on Sway in the Morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom