• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamspy

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Mac is completely in Earl character. Xanax'd the fuck out. Chill'd as shit. Earl's verse is kinda lacking on it, but Mac almost out Earl's Earl on Guild. That and PRE are my favorite two.

CRS

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Mac is completely in Earl character. Xanax'd the fuck out. Chill'd as shit. Earl's verse is kinda lacking on it, but Mac almost out Earl's Earl on Guild. That and PRE are my favorite two.

How do you like Mac's album?

HiiiLife

Nah I'm still not feeling Guild or Whoa. But if I had to choose, I'd pick Mac on Guild over Tyler's "contribution" on Sasquatch. Man I really am not a fan of that cat. I just wanna fast forward to Earl's verse.

Macca

Brand New Guy is average as fuck, every song they've done since is 10x better. Can't wait for that RockyXSchoolboy.

Damn, he has so many dope tracks lined up, he got that, Druggies pt 3. Dude just had to deliver.

Stay Trippy > Oxymoron > Hall of Fame > Old.

Nope, Brand New Guys is still good as fuck. Besides, Q feature off Section 80, it as an eye opener as to how much Q has changed since Setbacks dropped.

Macca

Papoose's response is pretty good.
0pwOKfv.jpg

Tokubetsu

Speaking of Papoose, this popped up on my twitter feed today. I had a laugh

"In the BET Cypher from 2006, Papoose said "Nacirema Dream, wait till my album drop." His album dropped in 2013."

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Speaking of Papoose, this popped up on my twitter feed today. I had a laugh

"In the BET Cypher from 2006, Papoose said "Nacirema Dream, wait till my album drop." His album dropped in 2013."

Lmao. I'm certain he was talking about that shit in 05 too.

Disrespected the fuck out of Kendrick. If I was rapping, I couldn't let that one slide.

HiiiLife

Shit I wouldn't even acknowledge dude to give him exposure. Kendrick already got the rap fans talking about him, nobody's talking about Papoose. Lol. Just let him fade back into obscurity again.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I could let it slide. It's Papoose lmao. Do you get mad when a homeless man screams at you and calls you names?

I'm dieing. hahahahaha

Not at all, but they were supposed to be cool and he just put him on during Summer Jam. Every one of these other unnamed rappers don't deserve a whisper in the wind, for missing the point. A homie step out of line like that and they need to get sorted out.

Samk

Shit I wouldn't even acknowledge dude to give him exposure. Kendrick already got the rap fans talking about him, nobody's talking about Papoose. Lol. Just let him fade back into obscurity again.

It was a cool track but yeah I wouldn't respond either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom