• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

Letting your girl peg you is the ultimate sign of love, trust and understanding. Wenis wants you all to take your relationships to another level.

overcast

jt29cqrr.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
BSP7tFjCEAAK0_H.jpg

CuDi back in with Bolton, bout to lace our ears with that raw extract.

EDIT: the fuck happened in this thread

Toku has turned impure. ||

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I understand the thumb and to an extent the index finger but the pinky?

Nah Q, nah.

And screw joints and blunts. Hate 'em.

life is truly not lived if you haven't spent a summers day walking around the city, drinking from a 40 and smoking a couple blunts along the way.

truly not lived.

I get in those moods at time too.

Its funny though, over here we mix weed with tobacco. Ive never had weed in a joint by itself. Wouldnt even know how to roll it without tobacco. Plus isn't that expensive as hell?

Explains why Im a hardcore cigarette smoker nowadays too, joints got me nicotine addicted good and early.

CRS

Uggghhh. I will be a dick about spliffs though. Won't fuck with those.

And yes joints/blunts are wasteful which is why I don't like them either.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Jaws goes hard, but that second one is sounding kind of typical. And I agree with the critiques of the second sounding harsh; it's definitely the keys. I'd experiment with putting them through a low pass, or at least EQing the highs a bit.

thanks. Sounding typical isn't exactly a bad thing for me at this point tho. lol

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I like Jaws, but it needs a nice deep bassline. Then again I think everything needs a nice deep bassline.

I was purposely going for a an older feel with the beat... but yeah bass is always good

thabiz

I get in those moods at time too.

Its funny though, over here we mix weed with tobacco. Ive never had weed in a joint by itself. Wouldnt even know how to roll it without tobacco. Plus isn't that expensive as hell?

Explains why Im a hardcore cigarette smoker nowadays too, joints got me nicotine addicted good and early.
wtf man. bad 36. bad.

although smokes are probably more expensive up here than weed. 11-12 for a pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom