• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamspy

i wouldnt say i dont like joints, but they are wasteful. bowls last soooo much longer.

Hell yeah bowls and bongs are more efficient for getting the most THC out of your weed and into your blood, but just the practice of smoking a blunt is soooo very worth it. There's just something about it.

thabiz

Hell yeah bowls and bongs are more efficient for getting the most THC out of your weed and into your blood, but just the practice of smoking a blunt is soooo very worth it. There's just something about it.

after i got a carbon filter for my bong, a joint will never be smoked in my house again. so fucking smooth. shit is awesome.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
As expected, these are all horrible. Some unexpected mentions throughout like Chance, and some completely glaring omissions like Yeezus.

Can't think of a single thing Yeezus deserved nomination for. Maybe if there was a "best experimental album" it could catch a nod

HiiiLife

Liked joints solely because they were so convinient to take everywhere. Just stashed a few in my brothers old cigarette boxes and went about my way. Haven't smoked in a long time though. Things have been a little dry. Lol.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Trinidad James on the breakfast club

Between this and the interview Domino posted, Trinidad is a good guy. I don't like his music but at least he doesn't try to put up a facade when people are interviewing him. Down to earth, positive person with an eclectic taste in fashion.

oh damn. hes a pretty cool
#itsalllove

and oh shit at macklemore being a recovering addict. i had on clue. i have new found respect for macklemore

Trinidad James on the breakfast club

Between this and the interview Domino posted, Trinidad is a good guy. I don't like his music but at least he doesn't try to put up a facade when people are interviewing him. Down to earth, positive person with an eclectic taste in fashion.

I heard this interview this morning, and yes. This plus the Nardwuar interview made me like the dude. He is real down to earth, and I hope he does continue to reach success.

I'm not the biggest fan of his music though. Maybe I should dig through his catalog and I could find something I like.

Edit: Also, at this point, I can't even hate on Macklemore.

Tokubetsu

Man life can be short and full of grief. Do whatever you want.

8iCcJ9r.jpg

rHE533e.jpg

1zypcTY.png

GbvYQAR.png

cA1bp8n.jpg

brehs I'm floating on a cloud right now. Just eating some pretzels, drinking some Mike's Hard Lemonade, and I only gotta head into the office for a couple hours today. Life is good, enjoy it. I might go buy myself a German chocolate cake for no other reason than I'm alive.

Tokubetsu

brehs I'm floating on a cloud right now. Just eating some pretzels, drinking some Mike's Hard Lemonade, and I only gotta head into the office for a couple hours today. Life is good, enjoy it. I might go buy myself a German chocolate cake for no other reason than I'm alive.

Like if we're all gods, why not treat yourself like one? Go buy that cake. You deserve it. #godbody

Detox

God Damn!!!!

Slim Thug, Kirko Bangz, Big KRIT, Z-Ro -Coming Down

That is some Saturday night driving down Jensen near 5th ward at 11:30, watching for the laws.

Bit late to this but it's dope.

Those clips of Kanye on Kris' show shows he is still really that dude who wears backpacks to interviews. I know shit like releasing that baby pic to promote your upcoming show isn't going to sit right with him but he's with the crazies now.

DominoKid

that's a weird mix of Kim & Ye. Baby got them chipmunk cheeks like Ye.

yet you guys continue to listen to gucci.

Gucci isn't a good person though.

I heard this interview this morning, and yes. This plus the Nardwuar interview made me like the dude. He is real down to earth, and I hope he does continue to reach success.

I'm not the biggest fan of his music though. Maybe I should dig through his catalog and I could find something I like.

Edit: Also, at this point, I can't even hate on Macklemore.

10 Pc Mild >>> Dont Be SAFE

DominoKid

JODY HiGHROLLER ‏@JODYHiGHROLLER
iM NOT SiGNiNG WiTH A LABEL UNTiL MY NEON iCON ALBUM DROPS ON THE SAME DAY AS DRAKE, THEN iM GUNNA SiGN WiTH DRA........... OOPS

NEON iCON guests
Drake, A$AP Rocky, Wiz Khalifa, Mac Miller (also as producer), YG, Snoop Dogg, Future, Juicy J, Bun B, Paul Wall, Action Bronson, Mike Posner, Big Sean, 2 Chainz, Skylar Grey,
Skrillex (producer), Diplo (producer), Lex Luger (producer), DJ Mustard (producer)

PBY

Banned
REAL N*GGA BACK IN THE HOUSE AGAIN

Watup bitches. I was out of the country. I'm back, blasting HOF now.

Shit is SO GOOD. I was reading your impressions, but nahhh. Little Sean did his thing.

Jitters

NEON iCON guests
Drake, A$AP Rocky, Wiz Khalifa, Mac Miller (also as producer), YG, Snoop Dogg, Future, Juicy J, Bun B, Paul Wall, Action Bronson, Mike Posner, Big Sean, 2 Chainz, Skylar Grey,
Skrillex (producer), Diplo (producer), Lex Luger (producer), DJ Mustard (producer)

:D

thabiz

Breh I'm not getting drunk before going to work. I wanted something tasty. Once I get home again I'll whip out the Miller Lite breh, I have to show restraint first.

this thread keeps on giving. now i just need samk to post something that even remotely resembles 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom