• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cudder

Don't understand how Juicy J left One of Those Nights off the main album, especially considering it had a video already. One of the best songs of the year. That Weeknd sampled song is fire too, a lot of it due to the ass licking verse by Pimp C.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
76933196-I%27m-out-fore-here-.gif

man that gif has a whole new meaning once youve watched the wire. all of the wire gifs just became sadder.

overcast

Other thread got me thinking. What do you guys think of going down on chicks? What do your friends/peers think?

I love it, but one of my friends doesn't really like it and the other just doesn't do it. Shit works though, and it's pretty fun.

Esch

Banned
I don't give a fuck if it's shave or it's nappy
Long as it ain't nasty sanitation smelling
One whiff of that bitch, I'mma be bailing
If it's smelling sweet, I'll lick it for a hour
And even it's sour might lick it in the shower

Best Rap Verses Of The Last 5 Years by Complex

1. Nicki Minaj "Monster" (2010)
2. Kendrick Lamar "m.A.A.d. city" (2012) (1st Verse)
3. Lil' Wayne "A Milli" (2008) (1st Verse)
4. Drake "Stay Schemin'" (2012)
5. Jay Electronica "Exhibit C" (2009) (2nd Verse)
6. Eminem "Forever" (2009)
7. Kanye West "Niggas in Paris" (2011)
8. 2 Chainz "Mercy" (2012)
9. Rick Ross "Devil in a New Dress" (2010)
10. Schoolboy Q "Brand New Guy" (2011)
11. Diddy "O Let's Do It (Remix)" (2010)
12. Gunplay "Power Circle" (2012)
13. Earl Sweatshirt "Earl" (2010) (1st Verse)
14. Danny Brown "1 Train" (2013)
Big KRIT ATE that verse b.
15. André 3000 "Sleazy (Remix)" (2012)
16. Gucci Mane "First Day Out" (2009) (1st Verse)
17. Lupe Fiasco "SLR" (2010) (2nd Verse)
18. Juicy J "Errday" (2011)
19. Tyler, The Creator "Yonkers" (2011) (1st Verse)
20. Jay Rock "Money Trees" (2012)
21. Royce da 5'9" "Remember The Titans" (2010)
22. Curren$y "Elevator Musik" (2009) (1st Verse)
23. J. Cole "Beautiful Bliss" (2009)
24. Killer Mike "Reagan" (2012) (Verse Two)
25. Meek Mill "House Party" (2011) (1st Verse)

29-Camron-NP.gif

Just noticed this is from May.

Might've been posted already if so my bad lol

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I'm definitely gonna get the herp one day. I dive into that like michael phelps

Watermelon-eating-contest.gif

No, not that many people have good taste.

Word. I fucking love eating pussy, It's fun, tastes good (if she's clean) you can make her goddamn year if you are good at it, and it makes you feel powerful as fuck, just gripping those thighs while she bucks and thrusts. I will eat on the first date though, so I'm lucky I am still clean.

Speaking of sex, these two vietnamese women followed my boy and I from one bar to another and were being super fucking aggressive and flirty all night. My alarm bells were going off the whole night, and I kept trying to ditch them but they wouldn't fucking take a hint. I could just sense that prostitute in them, but I didn't have any real proof. Just the little things they said, the extreme pushiness with asking me where I live and if I thought they were beautiful. And then at one point suggesting I take them both home. Finally as I'm leaving, one of em hands me her phone and tells me put in my phone number. I look at the name she's listed for me, which is a phrase in vietnamese. I pull out my phone and plug it into the translator...it meant "business/money". Yeah, nice try. I wasn't going to fuck ya'll anyway, I've got a hot little vietnamese girl on booty call duty already, but try to be a little more sneaky. Hoes.

And Nicki's monster verse being number one on that list makes me want to strangle a baby.

Man I didn't eat pussy for so many years, I just didn't see the appeal.
I first did it a few years ago and now I'm like the 2010 era Weezy, everything revolves around eating pussy.
I'm obsessed.

Last girl I was with I could get her off ridiculously quickly. She timed it once and it took literally under two minutes. That time might've been a fluke admittedly but I'll remember that forever :lol

Tokubetsu

Man I didn't eat pussy for so many years, I just didn't see the appeal.
I first did it a few years ago and now I'm like the 2010 era Weezy, everything revolves around eating pussy.
I'm obsessed.

Last girl I was with I could get her off ridiculously quickly. She timed it once and it took literally under two minutes. That time might've been a fluke admittedly but I'll remember that forever :lol

Some dudes are bout it and it's cool, its just like chicks who don't suck. If your heart isn't in it, don't bother. You're just gonna ruin it for people that'll come later. I've had one horrible BJ experience and now I basically never ask or push for it. If she isn't passionate about sucking dick then no thanks. I'm scarred.

Don't head downtown if you not about that life.

Anyone else notice that Atlanta rappers go the fuck off in interviews a lot and the tone is really almost the exact same? It's just something I've noticed recently, but Big Boi, T.i., 2 Chainz, Gucci Mane, and Trinidad James all going off are eerie familiar.

DominoKid

Anyone else notice that Atlanta rappers go the fuck off in interviews a lot and the tone is really almost the exact same? It's just something I've noticed recently, but Big Boi, T.i., 2 Chainz, Gucci Mane, and Trinidad James all going off are eerie familiar.

cause they aint about that fuck shit interviewers try to pull. Breakfast Club got the best interviews but even they try to get a little too slick sometimes and they get checked.

thabiz

im seriously losing my shit over that leaked gta soundtrack.
Corona - Rhythm of the Night
are you fucking kidding me?
Def Leppard - Photograph
Queen - Radio Ga Ga
The Cult - Rain
its a dream come true.

Cudder

Freddie Gibbs- Still Livin
Ab Soul- Illuminate
Kendrick- ADHD
Jay Rock- Hood Gone Love it

oh lawd. TDE stay winning