• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMaRsu

ActionBronsonDrLecter.jpg

is my favorite Ghostface album

Something very satisfying about eating out pussy. Knowing that shes getting off.
When fingering the clit, no matter how soft you think your doing it, try doing it softer. Like barely feels like your touching it. There was some reality TV show on about couple who have terrible sex and the sex expert was saying about that. Tried this out couple nights ago banging a girl from work and she freaked the fuck out.

For the 2 minute pump pump boom guy, shoulda had a tactical wank in the bathroom beforehands.

Something very satisfying about eating out pussy. Knowing that shes getting off.
When fingering the clit, no matter how soft you think your doing it, try doing it softer. Like barely feels like your touching it. There was some reality TV show on about couple who have terrible sex and the sex expert was saying about that. Tried this out couple nights ago banging a girl from work and she freaked the fuck out.

For the 2 minute pump pump boom guy, shoulda had a tactical wank in the bathroom beforehands.

Lol I didn't read the previous page so I was wondering where the heck this was coming from. Not to get too detailed but I've been teasing lately and it's gotten great results--giving attention to all areas right around her sweet spot until she's freaking out and trying to guide me there. After that it takes no time at all to get this girl to finish. I'ma try your method next time tho

Tokubetsu

ActionBronsonDrLecter.jpg

is my favorite Ghostface album

Never come back here.

Flockaveli goes so fucking hard in the car holy shit. Can't believe Im only getting around to all this shit now

Everyone laughs at me but I still think Flockaveli is one of the only true modern classic albums we've had. Just massive and fucked the whole game up for at least two years. The whole album is a huge fuck you.

BET THEM BOYS GON SHOOT
FOOL

BANG
BANG
BANG
BANG
BANG
WE IN THIS BITCH THROWIN' GANG SIGNS MAAAAAAAAAANE

Everyone laughs at me but I still think Flockaveli is one of the only true modern classic albums we've had. Just massive and fucked the whole game up for at least two years. The whole album is a huge fuck you.

From the jump, Bitch Im Bustin at em!! Bow Bow Bow!!

Shit is so good. The whole album is cohesive. Every beat bags, Flocka has mic precsence like crazy, he just takes over tracks.

Been on repeat for the last few days.

he has a fun live presence too. dude jumped in the crowd and partied with us.

edit: yeah he plays wild boy even though it's not really his song...because it kind of is his song.

Tokubetsu

From the jump, Bitch Im Bustin at em!! Bow Bow Bow!!

Shit is so good. The whole album is cohesive. Every beat bags, Flocka has mic precsence like crazy, he just takes over tracks.

Been on repeat for the last few days.

If you haven't make sure you get the itunes bonus track that was from older mixtapes. Gun Sounds.

It's Peak Flocka:
http://youtu.be/NgWK5-VhDSQ

His verse on wildboy still gets me hyped as FUCK too:
http://youtu.be/A_J7kEhY9sM

"Suck my dragon balls, bitch im goku" maybe the best rap line in the last ten years.

Tokubetsu

I'm drinking my favorite cheap whiskey of choice, Candian Mist. Was listening to Flockaveli but I had to put on some classic era Lil Jon for a second.

If you haven't make sure you get the itunes bonus track that was from older mixtapes. Gun Sounds.

It's Peak Flocka:

His verse on wildboy still gets me hyped as FUCK too:
http://youtu.be/A_J7kEhY9sM

"Suck my dragon balls, bitch im goku" maybe the best rap line in the last ten years.

Damn man that goes, this needs to be in the car. I have DuFlockarantz 2 in the Usb but Flockaveli keeps getting replayed so I haven't even heard it yet.

I remember joining GAF and complaining about yall talking about 2chainz the whole time. Now theres more than 6 gbs of straight ignorant trap music in the car haha.

Tokubetsu

Damn man that goes, this needs to be in the car. I have DuFlockarantz 2 in the Usb but Flockaveli keeps getting replayed so I haven't even heard it yet.

I remember joining GAF and complaining about yall talking about 2chainz the whole time. Now theres more than 6 gbs of straight ignorant trap music in the car haha.

Please tell me you have "Feed Me" on there:
http://youtu.be/4xA4urq0KKo

This song and Mud Musik are why I'm sad about their falling out.

kamspy

It's Peak Flocka:

Did this shit ever come out in decent quality anywhere?

Love this song, never understood why the hook in a MJG verse from an old 8 Ball & MJG album. Still reminds me of good ole UGK. Also more proof that Krit is incapable of spitting an entire chill verse.

Cudder

i dont know how people do this. even if i jerk it in the morning and my girl wants sex later that night im not gonna be as hard/into it if I hadn't wanked. how the fuck are people jerking it mere hours before sex and then still get it up and fuck a girl?

overcast

My dude. I found out after a few months with my GF that that was the only way to do it. Soft clit rubbing man.

Of course the tongue is the most efficient and fun.

i dont know how people do this. even if i jerk it in the morning and my girl wants sex later that night im not gonna be as hard/into it if I hadn't wanked. how the fuck are people jerking it mere hours before sex and then still get it up and fuck a girl?

I only ever do it if I haven't had sex for a couple weeks. Without wanking before, man Im not lasting long. But with a wank the backlog is cleared so to speak and Im back to normal within an hour.

My dude. I found out after a few months with my GF that that was the only way to do it. Soft clit rubbing man.

Of course the tongue is the most efficient and fun.

Mixing it up at the same time has worked wonders for me lately.

I never understood not being able to get a boner hours after a wank, assuming you're relatively young. I'm ready to go again within an hour. Granted I've only done that a couple times, but in both cases I had 0 problems. Banged, watched a movie on Netflix, banged again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom