• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also French sucks at everything but he drops that wavy shit you cant really get anywhere else

Look deeper in the trash can, I'm sure you'll find something dun.
trollxi.png

HiResDes

In the piece explaining what Rick Rubin "reduced" from Yeezus. It says "swag" for I'm In It, and that song to me sounded like the track that Tyler would have worked on, given the Tyler rumors from before the album came out. I was pretty shocked he didn't have any writing credits on it. Sounds like some Tyler shit, just a lot higher quality.

That piece was completely satirical.

Recon

Banned
You should have heard my first beat, gross lol. Now days I think I can make some dope shit, but I'm a little biased lol

HiResDes

The first track of the Jarren Benton is like Encore Eminem, and the rest is like early MMLP Eminem. It's good. This is going to be the toughest roundup I've ever had.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
The first track of the Jarren Benton is like Encore Eminem, and the rest is like early MMLP Eminem. It's good. This is going to be the toughest roundup I've ever had.

Yeah I get the same vibe. I Deserve It is my favorite so far. Beat makes me want to punch babies in their squishy fucking faces.

Detox

Seems like the UK and presumably Europe likes Yeezus' different sound, it's Ye's first no.1 since Graduation over here.

Detox

This Jarren Benton feels weird it lacks something to pull it all together and make him focus all the songs feel empty with flashes of something more meaningful. The beats are really nice especially come off the releases from last week, the beats from Kato are the best. Hmmm not sure if there are any standout tracks I like the beats tho 3.5 mics.

Hes banking on collardgreens?

Eesh.
Yup, if it bombs the album is going to get delayed until he gets a hit.

overcast

Yeah Collard Greens isn't a "hit" despite it being an awesome track.

Maybe Man of the Year could have been big? Or whatever him and ASAP have coming?

overcast

Well how much do you think his label is expecting? I was thinking there is no way he could sell more that Mac first week.

Jitters what are you talking about? Q is going to drop a hell of an album.

DominoKid

Yeah Collard Greens isn't a "hit" despite it being an awesome track.

Maybe Man of the Year could have been big? Or whatever him and ASAP have coming?

there's nothing released from Oxymoron so far that's a hit. all this shit sounds like album filler.

He's pissing me off. Don't pull some Rocky shit and drop a shitty mashed together single with all of your friends on it that doesn't fit the album breh.

that's the only way he's going to pop. idk what Q (or the label) is expecting, but whatever it is, they need to lower it. because he's not going to pop like that. i don't see it and i never have. he's a solid artist but he lacks mass appeal.

HiResDes

He's pissing me off. Don't pull some Rocky shit and drop a shitty mashed together single with all of your friends on it that doesn't fit the album breh.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Lol drake lesser than cole? What are you doing ace? I can understand Kendrick because that's right for the most part (some things are arguable. Kendrick does have weaknesses in his song writing, Stans). But cole? Hahahahaahaha

Lyrically? Without a doubt.

Making good songs, and flow? Drake all day..

Never said Cole was a better artist than Drake. Keep up and don't get it twisted

Blackace

I know Ace must be fucking with this WC/Daz album, some good old west coast shit. Really enjoying the first listen through.

And I gotta continue to stan the fuck out of Jarren Benton. New album is ridiculous.

Have not given it the attention it deserves but loved what I did hear from it

Blackace

I didn't know you made beats. These are pretty cool. I really liked the west coast one. Would you mind if I messed around with them a little? Might post what I come up with.

Also, are you still working on your comic?

Also, also-- waitaminnit. Smilies are back?

Just started making em... If you could play a melody for the west shit that would be awesome..

Also the comic sadly is not happening anymore, but I did finish writing a novel. Editing it now. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom