• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

Not feeling those new Drake tracks that much.

Wasn't a fan of Take Care honestly, I can see why people liked it though. Sounds pretty nice sonically, just wasn't into it.

mooooose

Q and Rocky have such a serious legacy now that whatever their song on oxymoron is, it has to be a smash hit. All their songs so far are perfect.

Didn't dig Hell of a Night or Collard Greens. Sounds like Q trying to be mainstream and be kendrick. Just be you, bruh bruh.

Yay yay, gangsta, and man of the year all sound like a natural next step for Q.

HiResDes

I think Old will be a grower, so I'm more excited for that, and the possibility of their being at least a couple grimey/real tracks on it.

mooooose

hahahhahahahhahah
When I said it has to be a smash hit, I meant if it isn't, then they will dun fucked up.

Still stand by brand new guy, hands on the wheel, and pmw as being three of the best songs I've ever heard. I think q's verse on brand new guy is my favorite verse ever after ghostface on guillotine/swordz.

cdyhybrid

Q and Rocky have such a serious legacy now that whatever their song on oxymoron is, it has to be a smash hit. All their songs so far are perfect.

Didn't dig Hell of a Night or Collard Greens. Sounds like Q trying to be mainstream and be kendrick. Just be you, bruh bruh.

Yay yay, gangsta, and man of the year all sound like a natural next step for Q.

I do agree that they had better make that song a smash hit, but for different reasons than you :p

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Q needs to put out Druggies Wit Hoes Pt.3 as the single. Boom, done.

Collared Greens isn't doing shit though it's an okay song. That's not even a single-type song WTF. Should've used Man of the Year or something.

Collared Greens isn't doing shit though it's an okay song. That's not even a single-type song WTF. Should've used Man of the Year or something.
That or another Figueroa related song (Figg Get Da Money, Nightmare On Figg St.) That shit always bangs.

DominoKid

That or another Figueroa related song (Figg Get Da Money, Nightmare On Figg St.) That shit always bangs.

Bangers =/= hits

He needs another Hands on the Wheel type jam. Thats his only hit type track.

cacophony

no radio station on the planet would play Collared Greens. Yay Yay should be pushed more thats the most radio friendly song he's ever made

caesar

Banned
lets make a Q hit

Hands on the Yay Yay feat. A$AP Roquefort, Kenneth Levine, Action GFK and Reh Dogg

*song starts - cue soulful black woman sample*

Q verse

Hook goes something like

nigga im faded
nigga i be jaded
why must i cry why must i cry why

etc

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
lets make a Q hit

Hands on the Yay Yay feat. A$AP Roquefort, Kenneth Levine, Action GFK and Reh Dogg

Q verse

Hook goes something like

nigga im faded
nigga i be jaded

etc

Well this post was retarded

HiResDes

lets make a Q hit

Q verse

Hook goes something like

nigga im faded
nigga i be jaded

etc

tumblr_lre4n8R7of1r0ye1uo1_400.gif

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
blackace aside from adding some random samples and better mix quality I like the beat the way it is.

should rename it to beat it up.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
blackace aside from adding some random samples and better mix quality I like the beat the way it is.

should rename it to beat it up.

The ignorant beat?

Needs some bells or chimes maybe

Need to adjust levels on the mix

don't be jealous guys, you know that shit would bang

also put lots of triangles in the vid so the comments get filled up with 'fuck i thort Q wuz a real nigga but he be illuminati 2"

Please stop

Just not amusing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom