• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooooose

juelz dip dip

santana set set

what he grip grip

nikka tecs tecs

who u wit wit

throw up ur set

dipset dipset dipset WHAT
oooowwwwwwwww

yo i be wit a gang of gangs who hang n bang
animals orangutangs
hammers move
bangers bang
dammit dude da game has changed
i got a whole selection
a ho collection
a whole selection
of my ho collection
and im big pimpin
stick dipin
quick shiftin
bitch listen
this isn't
no DAMN GAME IN HERE!
YEA!
THE WHOLE BIRD GANGS IN HERE
like kurt cobain was here
yea yea yEA YEA!!!!

and im dangerous yea
brainless yea
stainless yea
aim it yea
bang it yea
ya'll summmm dead motherfuckersssss
and my diddy bob
barge thru the city blocks
hard wit da pretty glock
dodge and u GETTIN SHOT
to the bar
hard liquor get a shot
get a broad
get her hot
get her home
give her COCK
GO
its ur birthday
go GO
drink it girl, its cummin i know u thirst-AY
HARLEMS MY BIRTH PLACE
TOMBSTONE DIRT PLACE
DOOMSDAY GOONSDAY, TUESDAY TO THURSDAY!!!!!!!! AAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!

mooooose

If Ferg had a different voice everyone would like him. He's not even that bad lyrically or his cadence. It's just the fact that he sounds retarded.

mooooose

It took me a minute but I came around to Collard Greens. Still sounds like a Kendrick song that Q decided to cover IMO but its good. Just not as good as everything else we've heard from OXYMORON.

Man of the Year, Yay Yay, and Gangsta are all crazy.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
brahs...

they have the pro dark theme on here...

*bearclap.gif*
White is all right.

BQZvuaY.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Hall of Fame bout to close out the summer? B.I.G. keeping the heat moving throughout the year. Bout to drop a classic.

Nah, Game was ordinary stanning. He does it way too much but I see where it's coming from

Cole was on some fresh prince absentee father shit. Let Nas down is basically this

glC0XyI.jpg

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Drake is better than Cole in all of these categories.
Yes, he even has a better flow, y'all are just blinded by the hate for his subject matter.

I really am not a Cole fan, but Drake does not have better lyrics than Cole. Cole has been ghost writing for years and years..

Drake will never be a ghost writer.

Grzi

I really am not a Cole fan, but Drake does not have better lyrics than Cole. Cole has been ghost writing for years and years..

He might be a great ghost writer but his own songs deal mostly with the same topic presented in a very boring manor. I'm not saying Drake has the most diverse subject matter, but he at least tries to execute and present it in interesting ways.

Blackace

He might be a great ghost writer but his own songs deal mostly with the same topic presented in a very boring manor. I'm not saying Drake has the most diverse subject matter, but he at least tries to execute and present it in interesting ways.

Guess you are not getting what I am saying.. Cole writes stuff for people and you don't know he wrote it.. Drake is ok with lyrics.. he has better flow and just makes better music.But pure lyrics he isn't touching Cole

Whaaaat? Drake writes for ghostwriters that's why every song sounds like Drake written by Drake written by Drake

Grzi

Guess you are not getting what I am saying.. Cole writes stuff for people and you don't know he wrote it.. Drake is ok with lyrics.. he has better flow and just makes better music.But pure lyrics he isn't touching Cole

No I get it, it's just that I believe we should judge the artist based on his own solo stuff, and Drake outshines Cole there lyrically, he just executes the stuff he's talking about in a much more interesting way.

Blackace

No I get it, it's just that I believe we should judge the artist based on his own solo stuff, and Drake outshines Cole there lyrically, he just executes the stuff he's talking about in a much more interesting way.

but he doesn't outshine him lyrically solo wise or ghostwritten wise. J.Cole has a bit of range to his library just no one, myself included, takes most of his non-whiny stuff seriously. But bottom line is he shits all over Drake as far as a pure lyricism

Detox

Prefer that over the Dre one. The Dre one was unfinished and the buildup didn't pay off whereas on this one it could work. There's just this problem I have with almost all instrumentals without vocals everything sounds unfinished and way too simple. When I do something I add so much shit that the core I started with and liked initially is lost. It's hard to explain but even when listening to songs I like sometimes I zone in on the beat and think this is so simple, if I had made something similar I would never have said this is finished.

Arizona Iced Out Boys for lyfe. I was pleasantly surprised to see him work with suicideyear. Love that dude's music. "Hurt" is rad. All of Doer's stuff is still in my rotation. That "Ginseng Strip" beat. Dude was getting love from Kreayshawn on Twitter. Possible Kreaykreay/Yung Lean collab in the works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom