• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

iavi

and dresses like an african substitute teacher.

OJ7xT1S.jpg

dead

IrishNinja

Yo. The homie Irish stays with mad deep list of quotes replied to. Hip hop quotable ninja. I see you breh. Lol.

Irish you read the thread all day on a mobile and stay pressing that little plus sign till you have the time to respond don't you, my ninja?

its like, i get back on here made late, there's 3 pages of shit and i wanna say my piece even tho ya'll moved on and esha kinda saw my style cause aint no one gonna reply since its a hassle, haha

you knew damn well posting it you were opening the door for craig mack tho

Biggie looked like the bastard child of Shrek and a bag of BBQ coals

ahahaha damn

Esch

Banned
Biggie is the anomaly. Im either assuming a ton of dudes bought his music, or girls just assumed he had a massive piece because of his overall size

If only Rozay could discover his secret

Kendrick is super small too, shit is crazy. I don't think he's "ugly" (no PD) but I sure as hell didn't expect him to become so popular with chicks.

Esch

Banned
I kinda like those shirts doe

I dont get wearing sneakers with button ups and khakis though. Might as well go the full grown route and wear some loafers or something.

Kwixotik

I still don't even know what Ab-Soul looks like. Hat + shades + hair. If he took off the hat and shades I wouldn't recognize him on the street.

What if ab-soul was blind?

overcast

Kendrick is a decent looking dude. He looks like Santas little helper but that's alright.

Q and Soul (especially soul) are ugly dudes.

Esch

Banned
Ab soul without his glasses looks like Cam'ron with a fro.its ridiculous. Or maybe it just looks that way cuz he has to squint

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Kendrick looks MUCH better than Jay-Z. Jay is one ugly mofucka, but he probably has more women swooning over him than any other rapper. Dude is a fucking icon.

Same goes for Biggie I guess. Chicks dig more than looks, news at 11.

Esch

Banned
Q gets negative points for having tattoos on his face.
Son is ugly fat or no fat. He looks like someone injected bacon fat into his face and then colored on it with a sharpie while he passed out drunk. Dude has straight Mike Tyson teeth too. Its tragic.

iavi

im a nerd for understanding that reference. sadly deadpool sucks now.

bruh you're on gaf. 97.7% of us understood that reference. On that note, I can't even bring myself to finish that game. The humor's so bad. It works in moments, but it's like 9/10 of the time that it doesn't.

Esch

Banned
No, stahp. Face tats are and will never be cool. Its the type of facial accessory people laugh at you for. Septum ring and gauge tier.

That kendrick marsupial is super adorable. Id pet the shit out of that.

Also id just like to say im looking forward to the eventual Ab Soul tinfoil Syria song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom