• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
gladbron.png

correction- a nvidia investor call said that, but he took it back. There is other evidence- retail listings and job postings just from a quick google searchEither way, I don't really care if it comes late, and don't really care if it comes at all. I thought RDR was pretty middling and GTAIV was wack, so it is what it is.

mooooose

Listened to that Danny Brown ODB again. This is still pretty good. It'll make a good album song. I'm more excited for some introspective Danny. He has a really interesting mind and flirts with death daily.

mooooose

I don't know how Danny Brown could've possibly considering himself on Fool's Gold's "backburner". Other than Run the Jewels, he's their only big artist. He's much bigger than them too. And his album is the only Fool's Gold album that will be sold that I've ever been aware of.

CRS

correction- a nvidia investor call said that, but he took it back. There is other evidence- retail listings and job postings just from a quick google searchEither way, I don't really care if it comes late, and don't really care if it comes at all. I thought RDR was pretty middling and GTAIV was wack, so it is what it is.

Yeah, I looked it up. Bummer.

If it does come out on PC, that'll be great but I won't be disappointed if it doesn't. Haven't needed a console before and still don't need one now. I might get a PS3 if the price drops significantly after the PS4 is released.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Cool skelton. I'd want it to hit a little more in the middle, as always. Digging the throughback stuff though

What are you listening to it on? It has pretty nice hits in the middle...

Gonna fix the claps up they are almost what I wanted just a little awkward...

Want to find some room for cowbell

Samk

What are you listening to it on? It has pretty nice hits in the middle...

Gonna fix the claps up they are almost what I wanted just a little awkward...

Want to find some room for cowbell

Hahah. It's probably all the edm hits ruining my taste

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Yeah, I looked it up. Bummer.

If it does come out on PC, that'll be great but I won't be disappointed if it doesn't. Haven't needed a console before and still don't need one now. I might get a PS3 if the price drops significantly after the PS4 is released.
I wonder what makes them hate PC so God damn much.

IrishNinja

my man maccas tried tellin ya'll about mackelmore & the white man's burden a minute ago tho

GAF-Hop |OT9| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

co-signed

damn. that mathematics album is pretty dope. year of the WU continues on.

for real? when did it drop? damn gotta catch up on this too

So Puff killed Pac, Big and Pun. Gawd damn.

say what now
his goon squad aint that deep tho, is it? ace was just callin him a monster

Star is such a fuckboy. This guys is really trying his hardest to capitalize on Charlamagne's popularity after his career hit the dumpster, without any of the charisma. SMH.

Check out his interview on the Combat Jack Show. Not sure I've ever heard someone as self centered, selfish, or ignorant. Like to the point where you have to wonder whether he's just acting, but then you realize he's been doing this for decades. That's who he is. Shit is scusting...

Charlamagne is funny even when I vehemently disagree with him.

for a while down here star was that dude jay-z talked shit about on that missing you aalyah track, then they started carrying his shit down here...it was like when the rival station got bubba the love sponge or whatever, i couldn't see the appeal in either. this dude talked like he was hot shit and moves didn't get made without him, but most of us had to figure out who the fuck he was pre-wiki

Weeknd is morphing into a Final Fantasy villain.

bwahaha, cant unsee

HiResDes

I hope that ODB track is better than ya'll are making it out to be...Because that would mean that there's at least five mediocre tracks on OLD...Making the Esch scale already a bit concerning.

Macca

I hope that ODB track is better than ya'll are making it out to be...Because that would mean that there's at least five mediocre tracks on OLD...Making the Esch scale already a bit concerning.
It's better than anything on XXX.

it's terrible.

Tokubetsu

Esch scale is the main reason why I'm down on OLD so far. I haven't really liked a single track I've heard so far. We looking at like a quarter of the album I don't fuck with so far.

overcast

It's plenty good, seems like it would be a great opening track. Pretty dark, got a crazy beat, got some introspection to it.

Old is popular to hate on right now. This song is definitely better than Hand Stand and Kush Coma. I hope both aren't on the album, but they probably will be. I like Dip and Dope Song sounds fantastic.

HiResDes

I'm not sure this Danny Brown track is bad at all, like it's better than every song released besides Dope Song to me. Might definitely sound better within the context of the album too.

Jitters

I'm not sure this Danny Brown track is bad at all, like it's better than every song released besides Dope Song to me. Might definitely sound better within the context of the album too.

Its not. Its really good. I'm starting think people just want to hate the album.

EDIT:Actually the song is being well received. nvm

Hmm I think context is everything. Although I'm more into the Old tracks than most. Only song I haven't really cared for is that express yourself part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom