• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

Are we holding those 2 albums up like theyre thaaat amazing now?
I don't really know what the general reaction is to Doris, but Acid Rap seems like one of the "favorites" of the year.

I'm actually surprised at how much I like that new Danny song. Shit is grimey, and it's not EDM. Much better than Kush Coma.

overcast

I think Q often does not give enough fucks (see snooze worthy verse on Work). Interviews he can be boring sometimes, live he can seem asleep and shit. Other times though he brings some serious energy. On his own tracks, ASAP, TDE features he brings it. Even on the TDE videos he is just going about on pure fuckery.

that macklemore song sucks butt, but if it gets Q on the radio then good.

fuck collard greens sucks too. where's that chromatics sample song when you need it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Hands On The Wheel had 5mil views (before the original was taken down) and the album still didn't sell.
We got numbers for Section.80 or H&C?

TBQH neither of those albums matter at all. If anything, Q has the jump on radio play compared to Kendrick because the A$AP record got play in NY. Not like he's going to do Kendrick numbers either, but Collared Greens has a pretty decent trajectory in YT views compared to Swimming Pools.

I think Q often does not give enough fucks (see snooze worthy verse on Work). Interviews he can be boring sometimes, live he can seem asleep and shit. Other times though he brings some serious energy. On his own tracks, ASAP, TDE features he brings it. Even on the TDE videos he is just going about on pure fuckery.

his "snooze" verse on Work was still better than the other people on that remix. holy shit Trinidad James and French Montana were having a simple jack competition on that one.

yeah forreal. I can't wait for a PC version. I have to play this day one.

it's like a rite of passage for my PS3. before it retires this disc will be in it.

CRS

Nvidia driver guy confirmed it accidentally a while back, unless im bugging.

gladbron.png

ronpaul_itshappening.gif

mooooose

his "snooze" verse on Work was still better than the other people on that remix. holy shit Trinidad James and French Montana were having a simple jack competition on that one.

Trinidad James had one of the better verses.

Shout out that motherland, 12 years old with guns in hand
They don't ask no questions, nigga, all they do is bang bang bang

That is a fucking great quotable.

French was horrible. He didn't rhyme, he didn't flow, it was horrible.

(Haaan!) That ain't Kanye, that's Montana
Loose cannon, he shot me so I had to do it

what the fuck is that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom