• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
I havent read the story (at work), but is it so bad that it would "ruin" Riff's "image"... I mean... come on.

COME ON.
Hey man, it's all fun and games til you whip out your dick in front of your hairstylist and cum on your towel as she steals your weed.

Hahaha holy shit fuckin super creep riff raff. Somehow I doubt this will hurt him tho, he looks like a coked up cartoon character

Also Tokus right about mass effect. The first game's soundtrack takes a giant shit on the other two. Vangelis-like spacey synths

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
tl;dr : Riff Raff seems to have a habit for inviting females to his crib for some innocuous shit and then tries to creepily turn it into some BangBros shit when they get there
I doubt either party believed that

Esch

Banned
pregaming to Stay Trippy

78455095513815159892848.gif

codhand

Depends on the artist. With WTK (Willie the kid) we work together personally. We crafted all three tracks at my studio. I did a track feat. Styles P & WTK and I've only talked to Styles through email/twitter, the game is so much different these days. A lot of artist/producer combos has never met!

wanna give another mention for this

listened front to back, really like it more than the recent ep.

the fresh prince sample is mint, was that your idea? really clever, love it.

wanna give another mention for this

listened front to back, really like it more than the recent ep.

the fresh prince sample is mint, was that your idea? really clever, love it.

He came to me with the original sample and the idea that he wanted to rap over it, I did the rest production wise. I did the beat boxing portions you hear over will Smith's beat boxing myself, chopped up my own voice into drums, etc and fit everything to maintain the integrity of the original sample. That track was a lot of fun to make!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
He came to me with the original sample and the idea that he wanted to rap over it, I did the rest production wise. I did the beat boxing portions you hear over will Smith's beat boxing myself, chopped up my own voice into drums, etc and fit everything to maintain the integrity of the original sample. That track was a lot of fun to make!

Love flipping old stuff like that...

codhand

word, working in person is the best way to go. the final product speaks for itself.

funniest thing about that story is that the hairstylist AND reporter both hung around taking pictures of his dick and talking to him while he was jacking off O_O

HiResDes

Are Riff Raff and Lil Debbie together????
From Jamie Nunn
I hear you were not really into being a rapper like that at first so how did you develope such a sick amazing flow so fast?

"Yeah, that's true I wasn't. But, its really thanks to my good friend Riff Raff (@Jodyhighroller on twitter) who saw my potential and got me in the studio and worked with me. Contrary to what some people think, it's really to him I owe everything."

that teeth song by grxgvr is one of the best tracks of the year. fucking swedish people. that's what we get when people are oppressed by EDM. people like this hiding in their basements making glorious music like this.

lol at Riff Raff. If someone spontaneously starts jacking off, any sensible person isn't sticking around for that shit. "Nah, let me take pictures at multiple angles."

Fuck outta here

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
lol at Riff Raff. If someone spontaneously starts jacking off, any sensible person isn't sticking around for that shit. "Nah, let me take a pictures at multiple angles."

Fuck outta here
I figured the only scenario where anyone would stick around is if RiFF RaFF was clearly coked out of his fucking mind. Which I find likely, but still WTF at those chicks sticking around.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I figured the only scenario where anyone would stick around is if RiFF RaFF was clearly coked out of his fucking mind. Which I find likely, but still WTF at those chicks sticking around.

tumblr_mkea7o3guO1qa8jwfo1_500.gif

Fuck, just finished part 1 of that Vice Bronson shit and I want him to quit rapping and open a restaurant. I'd leave San Francisco and move wherever I gotta move.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
What I mean is, if that dude is so gone that he isn't a threat to the girls.

Basically from those photos, RiFF RaFF had to be gone to let some chick just take photos of dude sitting there jacking off that would inevitably end up on the internet somewhere and get in the way of his grind.

IrishNinja

if anything else is goin on today in hip-hop other than this dude's dick i'm down to hear bout it

anything at all, this is some of ya'lls cues to wheel out your favorite struggle-artist dropping a late response to k-dot or miley or whatever the fuck, really

IrishNinja

haha yeah shit came on randomly in my rotation last night and i was like "hes not even rhyming here, just going off on this chick", its a trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom