• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
watching these Kendrick interviews...damn he sonned Papoose on some ol' passive aggressive mindfuck shit. I can't wait for Papoose's response...because there's nothing he can say to deny it. He saw an opportunity and jumped at it, guns blazing, out of desperation. And it worked for him - he's getting lots of youtube views and twitter followers. How many of those people bought his album is another issue...

Also...Rikki Martinez. Brehs I'm in love. That accent, the legs/hips, wow. She seems classy too, like I can imagine just chilling with her. Damn I need a Hispanic woman.

Esch

Banned
yall ever have that moment where one of the hottest girls you ever met in your life who didnt think you were shit sees you again and gives you her number?

:whew:

Samk

yall ever have that moment where one of the hottest girls you ever met in your life who didnt think you were shit sees you again and gives you her number?

I've had that moment only I literally thought it was a joke until I followed up.

overcast

Nope. I don't know if I remember who the hottest girl I've met is, honestly. I've met a good number of fine chicks, but the one that blew me away was more gorgeous than anything, not necessarily sexy. Damn near everyone in my group got dragged into that one lmao.

Opposite has happened to me: seeing a chick who was kinda ehhh in high school become a dime later. Happened a couple times with me. With one, I treated her pretty nice back in the day even when she was busted up, so now we're cool.

Other...my best female friend, turned her down a couple times in high school. Now she's a fine dime, crazy smart...and engaged. That shit had me depressed for a bit because I knew we could have easily been together, but I was scared to put our friendship at risk (in case we broke up on bad terms).

brehs, take the shot. don't hesitate, just take it so you don't have anything to regret
tocry.png

Chris R

Just back from the Kendrick concert, it was pretty awesome. He did his verse from Fucking Problems but not Control? Meh. Also sucked that he had to keep everything PG-13 for some reason, so he just let us fill in all the cursing :) Can't wait to see him next time he comes to Alaska.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Opposite has happened to me: seeing a chick who was kinda ehhh in high school become a dime later. Happened a couple times with me. With one, I treated her pretty nice back in the day even when she was busted up, so now we're cool.

Other...my best female friend, turned her down a couple times in high school. Now she's a fine dime, crazy smart...and engaged. That shit had me depressed for a bit because I knew we could have easily been together, but I was scared to put our friendship at risk (in case we broke up on bad terms).

brehs, take the shot. don't hesitate, just take it so you don't have anything to regret
tocry.png
but they were busted when you had your chance

coldvein

Banned
can somebody explain to somebody else (me) what this kendrick verse is on this song control (??) never heard of it and why we keep talking about it

thanks

SadAli

Neo Member
Timbo on revolt tv

"I told Jay this, 'The person that gets me from hip-hop now, the album's going to be phenomenal. That's Nas. Nas got a song, right now, with him, Jay and Justin that's completely stupid. It's called 'Sinatra In The Sands' and Justin sounds like Frank Sinatra. Jay was like, 'Man, what'd you do to that record?' And I was like, 'No way, no way. Thank y'all. This is it!'

That plus frank ocean x hit boy track the album is going plat

I have high tolerance when it comes to JT smug levels but the amount of backslapping the above description creates is making me gag a little.

codhand

JodyHighroller.com ‏@JODYHiGHROLLER 26m

RETWEET iF U WANT 2 ViP TiCKETS TO TONiGHTS SHOW iN MiAMi FLORiDA AT EVE EVENT SPACE

or direct mesage if you just wanna; braid my hair, look into my eyes, and or watch me beat off on my belly.

sorry, i can't help it, my twitter feed will never look the same...lol

HiResDes

The instrumental vinyl of 12 Reasons To Die is mad underrated...Got this starting off my morning right!
initiating DOOM stan.

what's the deal with this? i wish it was earl instead haha

Honestly I think any of these combinations would be superior

Earl/Tyler
Tyler/Captain Murphy
Tyler/Zeroh
Tyler/Jeremiah Jae
Tyler/Jonwayne

Dereck

The instrumental vinyl of 12 Reasons To Die is mad underrated...Got this starting off my morning right!

Honestly I think any of these combinations would be superior

Earl/Tyler
Tyler/Captain Murphy
Tyler/Zeroh
Tyler/Jonwayne
Black Jungle Squad + EarlWolf + Flylo + DOOM supergroup is a go

HiResDes

I wish we could have heard that Danny Brown X Fraud track, fuck sample clearances...But guys I think I figured out Old after listening to the full Sway interview. He talks about the album being about getting back to the Old Danny Brown, which he describes as sample-based J-Dilla esque shit, so I've been thinking that maybe the EDM-Trap shit we've been hearing is only going to be one fragment of the album, maybe it's structured in such a fashion that there's this sort of break where he breaks out into his old grimey former self.

ODB is also growing on me!

And also I didn't know there was a video for this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zihmUl7pZMs&noredirect=1

...Danny would kill these fools if Lex Luger ever decided to send him beats!

Samk

I wish we could have heard that Danny Brown X Fraud track, fuck sample clearances...But guys I think I figured out Old after listening to the full Sway interview. He talks about the album being about getting back to the Old Danny Brown, which he describes as sample-based J-Dilla esque shit, so I've been thinking that maybe the EDM-Trap shit we've been hearing is only going to be one fragment of the album, maybe it's structured in such a fashion that there's this sort of break where he breaks out into his old grimey former self.

ODB is also growing on me!

And also I didn't know there was a video for this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zihmUl7pZMs&noredirect=1

...Danny would kill these fools if Lex Luger ever decided to send him beats!

Cool. Adding that ish to my rotation. That's some driving music

mooooose

I'm posting the Cam song again for anyone missed it:

https://soundcloud.com/wlu-1/camron-welcome-to-my-world

the song starts off with a girl asking cam to come to the park with her, and he says fuck her and describes ripping up parking tickets, corner stores being coverups, baby momma and wifey fighting at the nail salon and mistakenly blaming cam, and welcoming everyone to what is LITERALLY cam's world, where he is proud to not pay child support but ask his baby momma to suck his dick while leaning out the two door, and cums on her face and calls it a "baby shower".

i really think this is one of the things people will look back on in 20 years and say WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom