• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Duality? Duality was top ten material last year!...What are you waiting for listen to it...Listening to the full album on youtube with the accompanying is the best way to experience it.

Been busy with school lately finally got some down time to chill just wanted some GAFHOP input before i checked it out.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
In no way shape or form is that song indicative of anything good, let alone from Killa Cam. That shit is ass and sounds like it got recorded and mixed at your local park.

Detox

Z-Ro got fucked by Rap-A-Lot and has since changed his name to Mo City Don as detailed in this interview

I didn't even know the album that was stopped from releasing is out on the internet but he does mention he got nothing with the current release regardless here it is:

mooooose

we can all pretend cam is like papoose and was never relevant but the dude was rocking it in children of the corn, and was hot during the SDE era, and became a god during the dipset era, fell apart for like 3 years and then came back to be one of the first mainstream US rappers to try the EDM thing, manage one of the hottest producers in hip hop and EDM, and come back from irrelevancy to having songs on the radio regularly (speaking in tongues). dude was so hot justin beiber spit his first 16 over it. dropped mixtapes in a time when ny had no one and put it on in a good way. white hipsters found out he's amazing and guaping off his image and unofficial merch. cam is a GOAT.

oh and he made stop it 5 blood slang a national thing in 2010

boss of all bosses 2 was probably the best rap music thing to come out of 2010

HiResDes

Well I can say Purple Haze is better than anything The Clipse ever made...

piano-camron-o.gif

Esch

Banned
im gonna listen to that off the strength of that guy chugging Evan Will and the other brown dude with the Burzum shirt

CRS

I just want Jonwayne to release his rap album. Kinda have high expectations for it and if it comes out this year, it better be top 5. Actually, top 3.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
we can all pretend cam is like papoose and was never relevant but the dude was rocking it in children of the corn, and was hot during the SDE era, and became a god during the dipset era, fell apart for like 3 years and then came back to be one of the first mainstream US rappers to try the EDM thing, manage one of the hottest producers in hip hop and EDM, and come back from irrelevancy to having songs on the radio regularly (speaking in tongues). dude was so hot justin beiber spit his first 16 over it. dropped mixtapes in a time when ny had no one and put it on in a good way. white hipsters found out he's amazing and guaping off his image and unofficial merch. cam is a GOAT.

oh and he made stop it 5 blood slang a national thing in 2010

boss of all bosses 2 was probably the best rap music thing to come out of 2010

All of this has nothing to do with the track he just released though. Cam is one of my fav artists, so this info isn't anything new to me. lol. I hope this track isn't pointing towards the quality of the tape.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I mean, the stuff DONDA is doing is dope but I feel like Pusha needs some actual unique imagery rather than a lack thereof to push himself like 2 Chainz got. A bit less minimalist perhaps, he can't really afford to make some Yeezus-esque statements with this shit.

That alt cover better be what's in stores.

HiiiLife

The Deluxe artwork is dope though. Come to think of it, I don't know if I really liked that many album covers this year. Still waiting for this Danny one, unless that skull is the artwork then passssss.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The Deluxe artwork is dope though. Come to think of it, I don't know if I really liked that many album covers this year. Still waiting for this Danny one, unless that skull is the artwork then passssss.
There were a lot of dope covers this year IMO.

Yelawolf_Trunk_Muzik_Returns-front-large.jpg
Long-live-asap.jpg
Chance_the_rapper_acid_rap.jpg

JoeBudden_NLL.jpg
J_Cole_Born_Sinner1.jpg
220px-J_Cole_Born_Sinner3.jpg

Hall_Of_Fame_Deluxe_Album_Cover.jpg
Juicy_J_Stay_Trippy.jpg

Cole sorta ate everyone's lunch, though Stay Trippy's has a certain charm to it.

HiiiLife

Yeah Enzo, I did like the deluxe version of Born Sinner and Stay Trippy was cool, everything else hasn't really caught my eye though. But the deluxe MNIMN is one the cooler ones I've seen this year. Who has the woat though? I gotta give it up to Tyga. Or Wiz. Lol. Drake, possible contender for best album with the worst artwork this year? Maybe.

Edit: I'd link it from twitter but Action Bronson said he's releasing Blue Chips 2 the first day it rains in November. Is he dicking around? Probably.

HiiiLife

Forgot about Cudi's. And Drake really has a knack for picking terrible artwork. Tyga, Wiz, Drake, Kid Cudi, Mac Miller... The choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom