• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drake's new album will supposedly have a song called 'Wu-Tang Forever' (Prod by 40) on Nothing Was The Same

BTBrxxkCcAAUF83.jpg

mooooose

It's funny because a lot of the production gives me Wu Forever vibes. Started from the Bottom and 5am in Toronto give me that exact vibe but fuck dude just seeing that makes me MAD. Really fucking MAD

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
It's funny because a lot of the production gives me Wu Forever vibes. Started from the Bottom and 5am in Toronto give me that exact vibe but fuck dude just seeing that makes me MAD. Really fucking MAD

We agree quite a bit, mooooseboy q.

This is like if Eminem's next song was called blackface and he had a video to match.

overcast

Q said the Break da Bank video is going to come out VERY soon. Like so soon it will be out tomorrow or the next day or next week. In light of the 16 samples needing clearance, this is weird.

I'm hype.
Yup. I'm really hyped, can't wait to hear another Q track.

Seriously though, I watched that interview and I'm thinking we might actually get an album that's gutted. Scary thought that we may not get the true album, fuck.

mooooose

Yup. I'm really hyped, can't wait to hear another Q track.

Seriously though, I watched that interview and I'm thinking we might actually get an album that's gutted. Scary thought that we may not get the true album, fuck.

at that point just leak it and guap off touring unless he's signed to a 360 with interscope which i dont think he is, who cares if he gets dropped

just sitting here reflecting and i think screaming back drones over bklyn to el-p opening his set at the run the jewels concert was one of my favorite moments in my life, dead ass. the room was so filled with energy and the song was so haunting but abrasive live. totally different energy than the album cut and man that shit made me feel things. i was sleeping on el hard with cancer 4 cure, i used to stan all the def jux dudes with wu when i was first getting into hip hop but i slept on everything once i got into dipset. kinda turned me into a fuck boi if we are being honest. maybe it was rtj, but im looking at this album with a way greater appreciation now

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Drake's new album will supposedly have a song called 'Wu-Tang Forever' (Prod by 40) on Nothing Was The Same

BTBrxxkCcAAUF83.jpg
SVP Sports is the shit

5AM in Toronto reminds you of Wu Forever? WAT

Man, I've noticed a lot of black folks hating on Dris now that he's getting some shine. Alot of "there are plenty of other acting brothas hollywood" etc and I get it but damn.

You'd think they would be relieved after the decade plus stranglehold the Denzel/Will/Samuel L Jackson triumvirate has has on black acting.

Buddy of mine on Big Sean after playing "10 2 10":
"His flow always reminds me of a more annoying Soulja Boy, and that says a lot."

Haha my brother, who hadn't heard Big Sean until yesterday, asked if Marvin Gaye and Chardonnay was a Soulja Boy song when it came on.

oh my god 10 2 10 is horrible when he is screaming the last line he sounds like aziz ansari/tom from parks & rec how embarrassing this album seems like one big L for big sean

Big Sean has the worst rap voice I've heard in a long time.

Thank God I'm not the only one. He sounds so obnoxious on that song. I'm not a fan of rappers being loud and dragging their words out like that at all.

Damn looking at my list...I feel bad about giving Joey Badass ROTY....dude is kind of a joke at this point in his career already. I have no problem with throwback shit but he is literally regressing as a rapper.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Damn looking at my list...I feel bad about giving Joey Badass ROTY....dude is kind of a joke at this point in his career already. I have no problem with throwback shit but he is literally regressing as a rapper.

Did you see the L's he took on Wild 'N Out? Shit was treacherous.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
It's sad really. Dude made an really great mix tape but every since then couldn't reach the bar he set for him self. I'll still listen to his shit though, hoping he'll once again reach that bar.

WanderingWind

Did you see the L's he took on Wild 'N Out? Shit was treacherous.

I'm watching this shit right now...I had no idea it was still on. Damn, it's been a long ass time, right

EDIT: Goddamn that made me cringe. I almost feel sorry for him. Check the crowd. Nobody gives a single fuck. Check the very end where he's trying to hype the crowd and they're just staring...lol

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I'm watching this shit right now...I had no idea it was still on. Damn, it's been a long ass time, right

EDIT: Goddamn that made me cringe. I almost feel sorry for him. Check the crowd. Nobody gives a single fuck. Check the very end where he's trying to hype the crowd and they're just staring...lol

Lol. He was bitching about it on twitter afterwards too. lmao

You got a timestamp for what I'm supposed to look out for?

EDIT: WTF at this pole game

Should have been in the link. It's around the 16 min mark.

DominoKid

Joey Badass is a sore loser. for real though if youre a rapper Wild'n Out should be piss easy. the shit is already rigged in the celeb's favor anyway.

WanderingWind

He just wants to be Nas so bad it hurts.

And if you think about it, he kinda is the 2013 Nas. Just you know, the youth of young Nas, with the decision making of 2009-2012 Nas.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Anyone feel bad for Joey? He just doesn't get any of it. He's 18 and he takes himself way too seriously.
It just makes him look extra bad when his peers are all eating and are 10x less pretentious than him, even compared to Drake who is the lightning rod for hate.

I mean, I think dude can still spit hot verses from time to time (Unorthodox is a super dope song), but he tries to make himself as unlikable as possible. Motherfucker always looks like he's about to brag about his new pager in passing, like it ain't no thing.

EDIT: Lmao google "joey badass" and see the first picture on the right hahaha

DominoKid

It just makes him look extra bad when his peers are all eating and are 10x less pretentious than him, even compared to Drake who is the lightning rod for hate.

I mean, I think dude can still spit hot verses from time to time (Unorthodox is a super dope song), but he tries to make himself as unlikable as possible. Motherfucker always looks like he's about to brag about his new pager in passing, like it ain't no thing.

EDIT: Lmao google "joey badass" and see the first picture on the right hahaha

based world what up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom