• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

There are so many lines on Cartoons and Cereal that are gold because of gunplay getting knocked out every other week.

"Mama how much trauma can I sustain"
"I ain't seen the back of my eyelids for about the past 72 hours"

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Good lord some of my cousins girlfriends and fiancés at this family gathering are some bad bitches. It hurts the soul types.

I don't fraternize with this side of the family, I can spit game for shits and giggles I think.

Also, some dude was bumpin the new Juicy album on the Caltrain today. The guy in charge of the car he was in didn't even say shit. It was kinda cool.

Just watch the battle: Joey on Wild N Out

dead.gif

that's it, I'm trading in all my Pro Era shit. I'm done.

overcast

Get at those chicks Wenis. Sounds like there should be no issue with that.

Why is there such a lack of good rap concerts this fall? Man, Rock the Bells stole California of all the acts or something.

Tokubetsu

Funniest thing is he did half the work of B for him. How you gonna make a diss track to Janet Jackson? Then act like a sore loser when it blows up in your face. All those dudes in Pro Era and not a single one coulda been like "Hey Bada$$, maybe this isn't such a good idea you know? Of all the beats in your inbox you're gonna go over Janet?"

Dereck

It just makes him look extra bad when his peers are all eating and are 10x less pretentious than him, even compared to Drake who is the lightning rod for hate.

I mean, I think dude can still spit hot verses from time to time (Unorthodox is a super dope song), but he tries to make himself as unlikable as possible. Motherfucker always looks like he's about to brag about his new pager in passing, like it ain't no thing.

EDIT: Lmao google "joey badass" and see the first picture on the right hahaha
When you Google MF DOOM Joey Bada$$ shows up.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Get at those chicks Wenis. Sounds like there should be no issue with that.

Why is there such a lack of good rap concerts this fall? Man, Rock the Bells stole California of all the acts or something.
I ended hitting on this one in this tight ass peach creamed dress. She had some bigguns and a nice sculpted bottom.. I was like lawd.

But we chatted up a bit about her time in SF while she was split from my cuz and doin her thing and I snagged her number and told her if she and my cuz were in the city to hit me up.

I ain't gunna be incredibly forward about that hit but if it happens it happens. I'm not a good guy.

IrishNinja

see all my peoples had was Everalast inna day, and then he went and bodied himself in a sparring session with Em
also google eatin joey, damn

Man, I've noticed a lot of black folks hating on Dris now that he's getting some shine. Alot of "there are plenty of other acting brothas hollywood" etc and I get it but damn.

for real? who hates Idris?

Drake's new album will supposedly have a song called 'Wu-Tang Forever' (Prod by 40) on Nothing Was The Same

paying homages to the gods is always just, but the disciple himself must likewise be righteous

Q did what all them struggle replies couldn't

5AM in Toronto reminds you of Wu Forever? WAT

glad i wasn't the only one wondeirn about this

In retrospect, I would remove Life Is Good from the list altogether and replace it with the excellent Mac and Cheese 3.

fam history is already unkind for planting ya flag on MCHG, no need to double down

And if you think about it, he kinda is the 2013 Nas

pdiddyreacts.gif

Esch

Banned
=fam history is already unkind for planting ya flag on MCHG, no need to double down
your lightly soiled panty collecting ass never listened to Mac and Cheese 3 in the first place so sorry if I can't deposit your opinion on the matter in some brain folder labeled 'shit that matters'

8KExT.png

IrishNinja

i saw there's this drunk text app that holds your text till the morning when you can authorize em...that shit was funny, but would prolly save some fools a lotta trouble

i try to keep my inebriated ignorance mostly to this thread and small corners of the interent during such states, as a habit

EloquentM

aka Mannny
i saw there's this drunk text app that holds your text till the morning when you can authorize em...that shit was funny, but would prolly save some fools a lotta trouble

i try to keep my inebriated ignorance mostly to this thread and small corners of the interent during such states, as a habit
It's harder when you gotta deal with bullshit.

In the span of an hour I've:
1. Nearly broken up with my girl
2. Hit up my ex best friend
3. Nearly said fuck it and drove off to who knows where.

CRS

It's harder when you gotta deal with bullshit.

In the span of an hour I've:
1. Nearly broken up with my girl
2. Hit up my ex best friend
3. Said fuck it and drove off into who knows where.

1. Call a couple of friends to drive your car back home.

Here you have two options:

2a. Drink a glass of water and go to sleep.
2b. Go for a walk

IrishNinja

alright Manny, real suggestion - here's a song that turned things around for me

Last year i spent a month backpacking europe, and while i had some incredible times, about halfway through, i was just exhausted of the western cities with their museums and somewhat similar layouts...it was one of those times where i didn't quite knew what i wanted, but it wasn't that.

I had one night in Austria, and some cute chicks bought me drinks at the pub but i had an early train (kind've a bus) to catch and was just eager to see what eastern europe had to offer, you know? so i got on, made friends with a few wannabe-trini chicks a few rows over who were nice enough to share some weed, and then i was feeling like right...decided to head to the last car and got outside to watch the world go by.

...i guess we were passing through slovenia by then, and across this pond was a small village, i mean it looked like the kind've romanian town you'd picture on the way to castlevana or something. and there were no lights, just a lanterns in the windows of a few stone houses, and a full moon reflecting for a bit on said poid.

i had one earphone in, and this song came on as we slowly passed. i must've stayed out there a while with that track on loop, because the sun started to rise as we reached zagreb. i realized i'd had this moment where i debated leaving my bag & jumping off the train to see this place, and decided to let it pass along my way.

it sounds silly, but shit changed me, fam - i spent the rest of the trip on some zen shit. i stopped planning ahead about the next city i'd see and just found a way when i got there...i was actually taking things in rather than stressing, and met all kinds've cool people as a result of just having to wait on things or wandering about for a place to stay.

just thought i'd put it out there, man. travel when you can...i cant wait to get back out next year, totally gonna put more stuff like this in my rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom