• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

Return Of The Boom Bap? I don't see how anyone can not like that album. His self titled is amazing, and I Got Next is great.

yeah, i remember good things on those, but my mind wasnt there when they dropped - my mistake was checking him in the early aughts and stuff like Stay Right wasn't it, you know? added to the list

CRS

735.gif

And yeah, Madvillainy is the only classic Doom put out. Same goes for Madlib.
Nope. In Search of Stoney Jackson is a bonafide classic.

Esch

Banned
I'll agree with this.

Never listened to Dalek, downloading it when I get home. Should I expect some dark shit?

might be a little rough for you. Listen to Abandoned Language first. Everything before that will grate on you hard unless you have experience with Industrial/Drone shit.

DOOM heads...

Mm...Food. When the album came out there was a lot of complaining about the skits; there are like 3 skits back to back to back near the middle of the album. Initially that soured me on the album. But as time has passed I've appreciated them a lot more and now readily call it a classic album. Thoughts?

overcast

Holy shit hahaha.

I consider mm food to be my 2nd favorite doom release after Madvillainy. Skits + Doom go together flawlessly for me. Potholderz is one of my favorite tracks.

Esch

Banned
DOOM heads...

Mm...Food. When the album came out there was a lot of complaining about the skits; there are like 3 skits back to back to back near the middle of the album. Initially that soured me on the album. But as time has passed I've appreciated them a lot more and now readily call it a classic album. Thoughts?

classic. I dont hate them at all, find them kinda funny and entertaining.

IrishNinja

ya'll gotta at least drop one Kurupt LP for all those noms

DOOM heads...

if i took albums off my personal classic list for sometimes-corny skits there'd be like 3 albums left, so i dont count those (bonus points if theyre some enjoyable sew-ya-asshole-closed-and-keep-feedin-you type shit)

mooooose

I have no idea who Mykki Blanco is, I saw someone clown him on twitter, so I looked him up. I had a scust face but I gave it a listen and tbh if it wasn't for all the bs, he wouldn't be that bad. I could see him being liked in hip hop. As of now he has no chance. IDK who is ready for this tbh.

But really, he could spit pretty well.

Tokubetsu

PM me some beatssss

I actually wrote something to your track Always. Kept it a secret though.

I haven't been making anything man. I had an ep going, and its sitting on my desktop with like five wavs right now but I've been kinda done with it but I don't think it's done.

HiResDes

I have no idea who Mykki Blanco is, I saw someone clown him on twitter, so I looked him up. I had a scust face but I gave it a listen and tbh if it wasn't for all the bs, he wouldn't be that bad. I could see him being liked in hip hop. As of now he has no chance. IDK who is ready for this tbh.

But really, he could spit pretty well.

I think Cakes and Le1F have better chances, Cakes especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom