• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Banned
I'm just saying that he's said he need say. Show me a track post 2010 where he does something more interesting than bitch about how hard it is to be rich and have a daughter.

That or he's PISSED collecting activision checks.

Also: Katy perry sells most on iTunes, she's the best music artist alive. All hail!

You really just completely missed the point.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
lol.

But for serial.

That Weeknd gave me the mellow rap itch. Anything good bubbling beneath the surface shit we talk about a bunch that I would've missed recently? Something like KRIT when he's chill and laid back like Boobie Miles/Rich Dad, Poor Dad?

Tokubetsu

lol.

But for serial.

That Weeknd gave me the mellow rap itch. Anything good bubbling beneath the surface shit we talk about a bunch that I would've missed recently? Something like KRIT when he's chill and laid back like Boobie Miles/Rich Dad, Poor Dad?

Have you listened to Doris yet?

Esch

Banned
I almost went all day without seeing a completely retarded post, almost.
3/5 acts being good does not a good game make. Even if one of your 5 is one of the best things ever, if you aint even get partial credit on the rest of that...

Still a 3/5.

Squalor

3/5 acts being good does not a good game make. Even if one of your 5 is one of the best things ever, if you aint even get partial credit on the rest of that...

Still a 3/5.
I suppose it's a good thing all the acts were good, and at least two were all-time great.
No, I missed it. Are you being serious right now? Wasn't everybody saying it was shit just last week?
People were liking it the first week it was out.

Then backlash got popular.

So it goes.

can't believe people are still falling for Eminem's shit. Come on. It's like the 25ish people I know who were outraged by Miley Cyrus' performance. Did you not see the same crazy shit I saw as a teen, during MTV award shows?

Tokubetsu

Like, MGS4 is the very worst of Kojima bullshit without filter. Just long in the tooth in every area. MGS4 as a video game is Kojima cumming on your face and then laughing. He doesn't even hand you a towel to wash up after. He just leaves the room for you to sit in your shame.

Esch

Banned
I suppose it's a good thing all the acts were good, and at least two were all-time great.
Stop it five. I like you, cause you have what looks like an MBV avatar, but you are firmly within crazytown 'I liked the new Star Wars movies' territory.

Squalor

Like, MGS4 is the very worst of Kojima bullshit without filter. Just long in the tooth in every area. MGS4 as a video game is Kojima cumming on your face and then laughing. He doesn't even hand you a towel to wash up after. He just leaves the room for you to sit in your shame.
It's okay. I know a lot of people who just didn't get it. It's no shame for you to admit you're another.
Stop it five. I like you, cause you have what looks like an MBV avatar, but you are firmly within crazytown 'I liked the new Star Wars movies' territory.
What? Just stop. That's a terrible analogy. None of this has to do with the abortion that is Star Wars.

Samk

My response is to put you on ignore.

I can't have an opinion different than yours? I thought control was interesting because it was specifically aimed at the young up and comers. And then em names his album it. It just seems like my dad showing up to my prom in a Ferrari. Like, gee thanks dad, I get it you've made it

Squalor

I can't have an opinion different than yours? I thought control was interesting because it was specifically aimed at the young up and comers. And then em names his album it. It just seems like my dad showing up to my prom in a Ferrari. Like, gee thanks dad, I get it you've made it
What he said wasn't directed at you. It's okay, haha.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I was talking to the biggest Em Stan I know today and he didn't understand Bezerk or Em in 2013.

Based on this anecdote, I proclaim the end of Em's career.

Squalor

That halftime stunt was nothing but a stunt. He drew attention, and now we're talking about it. Deadspin is talking about it. Reddit is talking about it.

Mission accomplished for him.

IrishNinja

Secret to aging beautifully is being black and mosturizing. There, you can send money to my paypal WanderingWind. I just did you and Irish Ninja a huge favor.

Spotlight on me, I still look twenty
Still get money, lady killer

exactly, word for word the gaming-side MBDTF
i know you'd get it tokus, that's why you my dude

Explain to us why MGS4 is so brilliant, please.

ugh if i had to explain to you baka gaijins why big mama throwing herself on the funeral pyre of the wrong man, why para-medic went from hippie animal lover to performing vivisections on ninjas, or the genius behind why big boss told his secrets to naomi-chan (while still in a coma) you still woulnd't get it

WanderingWind

Wait. Em renamed his album control?

Esch

Banned
Why? No matter what I say, your opinion isn't going to change, just as you won't change my opinion. There really is no point.

It's one of the best games this generation, but you disagree. Okay.
Well if youre going to make posts looking down on people about how they 'dont get it', you typically follow that up with a decent rationale. Fair enough though.....

Squalor

Well if youre going to make posts looking down on people about how they 'dont get it', you typically follow that up with a decent rationale. Fair enough though.....
Well, with such illuminating fallacious arguments as "Kojima coming on his audience," I really did not feel like intelligently analyzing the game's character developments, character arcs, plot, and graphics.

Am I the only person who thinks that Graduation wasn't bad?

I mean Drunk and hot girls was garbage but on the esch scale I'd give it a 11/13.

Y'all ninjas just incorrect on that one

oZK5F.gif

WanderingWind

I mean Drunk and hot girls was garbage but on the esch scale I'd give it a 11/13.

oZK5F.gif

It's the The Eminem Show of the Kanye catalog. AKA pretty good, but considering what came after it, it's a goddamn masterpiece in comparison.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser

oZK5F.gif

It had a lot of fun songs that were really entertaining initially, but none of them had any staying power and I can't listen to any of them anymore for more than a verse and a hook before wanting to hear something else. For those first two weeks it was a 8/10 album, now it's barely a 5.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

oZK5F.gif
Graduation was pretty good, it's just because we need hyperbole for comparative purposes.

Graduation has a little bit of everything, a lot of stuff that's good for your soul, tiny bit of ignance', introspection, experimentation, bangers, jams, etc.

overcast

Graduation is good, not great.

Been listening to Lil Ugly Mane all day. Another artist I should have listened to a long time ago when Des was recommending him (lol).

MGS4 was a piece of shit. And lets face it... Kojima ain't so hot anymore. He was barely even involved with his best game in so many years (revengeance)

Gaming-side's most overrated person.

Also graduation is aiight. But 808s and Yeezus I appreciate more

IrishNinja

Kojima got so many classics under him, i gotta believe he can make one more (though at this point he might die before konami lets him leave the franchise). PW was alright, V looks more like III (series GOAT) but if we end up with another turd like 4 (gameplay/story-wise) yeah i might be ready to throw him inna bushes

Tokubetsu

Kojima got so many classics under him, i gotta believe he can make one more (though at this point he might die before konami lets him leave the franchise). PW was alright, V looks more like III (series GOAT) but if we end up with another turd like 4 (gameplay/story-wise) yeah i might be ready to throw him inna bushes

He'll make one more. It'll be called Zone of The Enders 3.

haha im joking, it'll be garbage just like everything he's done since 2005.

Esch

Banned

Liquid Swords Syndrome, people.

Mr.Swag

Banned
Man I want my fucking thread posting privileges back.
Them shits was taken was away for no reason.
Thread ideas I've had ever since:

"The U". Why does UM get to call itself "The University" , and why are so many people fans of a college they didn't go to?

"Leaving friends and being a loner"
Anyone ever left all their friends just so they can basically start over?

"How to leave the nest"
My family is full of people that never leave the nest, and I feel like we are raised that way. How do I break free?

"Speech giving"
I just gave a one minute speech and got an A on it. Anyone have any speech giving stories?

"Haircuts and hairdos"
I've always felt like it was weird to put a lot of effort into a hairdo, but recently I got a haircut in which maintanence is kind of necessary. What kind of hairdo should I have?

"I hate being sober"
Lately I've not been sober for no more than 3 days at a time. Shit more like 2. Alcohol weed percocet nicotine caffeine cocaine. Lots of shit.

And finally:
"Why the fuck were my thread posting privileges taken away?"
I'm pretty sure I never broke a rule.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
MBDTF is the rap game Pokemon Gold/Silver. Everyone was like aw hell nah no way this can be better than the first one Game Freak put out.

And then it was. With echoes of consistency and freshness from the front to the back of the catalog.

I'm excited for MGS collection on PS4 tho, should probably get around to playing 2/3/4/PW, I liked the promise of the first, despite Kojima being a bit weird and pretending like he wouldn't rather be doing movies.

IrishNinja

enzo stahp, it's the MGS4 and you're one of the kids talmbout "GAME OF THE GENERATION" cause you aint played it since launch and you know replaying it will just expose your gamefaqs thesis to all the huge problems it has

also senor swag most of these are turrible

"The U". Why does UM get to call itself "The University" , and why are so many people fans of a college they didn't go to?

because it's miami's team and ya'll aint heard of FIU yet, also today's their day so stop fussin

"Leaving friends and being a loner"
Anyone ever left all their friends just so they can basically start over?

there are many of these threads in OT, ive seen em. that "my friends wanna do coke this weekend" is one in the making

"How to leave the nest"
My family is full of people that never leave the nest, and I feel like we are raised that way. How do I break free?

this is literally like 1/4 of OT

"Speech giving"
I just gave a one minute speech and got an A on it. Anyone have any speech giving stories?

i took a speech class, and learned that you should just google Al Pacino (particularly Scent of a Woman, etc), done and done

"Haircuts and hairdos"

i swear there's an official thread for this, don't mess with the others cause its a buncha balding dudes trynna talk up baldness

"I hate being sober"
Lately I've not been sober for no more than 3 days at a time. Shit more like 2. Alcohol weed percocet nicotine caffeine cocaine. Lots of shit.

let me save you some time: OP U HAVE A PROBLEM GO SEE A DOCTOR x 20

And finally:
"Why the fuck were my thread posting privileges taken away?"
I'm pretty sure I never broke a rule.

this is what blamespace's twitter is for
i hope i helped

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Game of the generation is probably still Halo 3. A game that met a pretty much unmatched amount of hype and then some, not to mention closing out a trilogy without bamboozling everything it stood for along the way *cough*ME3*cough*

About a thousand runners up I can think of though. MvC3 being the closest for me personally. This gen was awesome, fuck all those who say otherwise.

Mr.Swag

Banned
At Irish:
My sis went to fiu game. She said they got they ass whoopedddddddd.

And yea, those were mostly just summaries of ideas.
Damn. I liked making threads.

Back on topic. :

So, a little while back, y'all recomended "XXX" and "H&C".
At first I fell in love with the Danny Brown tape. But, idk if I overplayed it, but I don't listen to it as much.
But schoolboy? That's that shit that grows on you. Been feeling it a lot.
Put me down as hyped for both their releases this year.

Game of the generation is probably still Halo 3. A game that met a pretty much unmatched amount of hype and then some, not to mention closing out a trilogy without bamboozling everything it stood for along the way *cough*ME3*cough*

About a thousand runners up I can think of though. MvC3 being the closest for me personally.

Halo 3 stole my life in grade 9 :/

Cassidy - Catch A Body (Meek Mill Diss)

Cassidy talkin shit (WSHH Link)

barsnbarsnbarsnbarsnbarzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"Fuck how you feel, You got Lil Snupe killed"

yo ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom