• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooooose

Well, he's no lyrical beast like Schoolboy Q or anything. I mean, how can you compete with this?

Yakk! na na na na na,(how you want it?)
Na na na na na na na,(how you want it?)
Na na na na na na na
Na na na na na
Na na na, (how you want it?)
Na na na na,(how you want it?)
Na na na, na,(how you want it?)
Na na na na na na
Man, at least Q has a character and knows who he is. Who the fuck is Eminem in 2013?

Jitters

I agree...And I relistened to Oxyconteen after talking about Haleek and I gotta it's aged beautifully. It's pretty much the darkest rap release I've heard in the past decade.

It has.

Haleek, Kitty,and Milo are the most interesting people in hip hop to me rn.

Schoolboy Q can make an album with nothing but random ad libs and Currensy style mumbling over good beats and it'll be better than Recovery.

Bezerk is nonsense. I've grown to dislike the track more since the first time I heard it.

HiResDes

I wish Milo would put a full length this year so we could get one from all three.

He's already released two EPs, and a mixtape though...That's a bunch. I feel like Kool A.D. is leveling up so I might place him or Jonwayne up there as guys that are doing really interesting things to me...But good choices, Kitty is okay.

DominoKid

man Kendrick got a platinum album and lost all his chill.

allhiphopcom ✔ @allhiphopcom
Kendrick Lamar just called Meek Mill out at his NYC show! Its going down!

"I been doing this s**t for years...I mastered this s**t." Kendrick to Meek Mill

"I have no time for irrelevant n***as [or] new n***as." - Kendrick Lamar in NYC - RIGHT NOW.

"There's one n***a in particular that needs to realize that there's 'levels' to this s**t. I'm MOTHER F**KIN' KING KENDRICK." - Kendrick...

Meek salty as hell.

Meek Mill ‏@MeekMill 12m
King of what?

Somebody please tell me

Let me RT @MeekMill: King of what? @kendricklamar

I love it.

Macca

LQTg5A6.png

Kendrick just throwin shots back at Meek cause of the diss track.

Meek a grimy ninja though.. I don't know if that's someone I'd want beef with.

Meek deleting some of his tweets tho

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
man Kendrick got a platinum album and lost all his chill.

Meek salty as hell.

I love it.

Bruh I was at the concert it was great. That kid Bishop Nehru.....amazing

Kendrick wanted meek to hear it he told everyone take their cell phones out and said the line. I think he has something already made for meek.

Kendrick must have united the crips and bloods, he's sounding like he thinks he's invincible. These dumb niggas are going to test him eventually, and we all know Kendrick isn't about that life. He should have let the Control verse be his only response, and just send subliminals later (ie when Meek's album bombs).

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Kendrick must have united the crips and bloods, he's sounding like he thinks he's invincible. These dumb niggas are going to test him eventually, and we all know Kendrick isn't about that life. He should have let the Control verse be his only response, and just send subliminals later (ie when Meek's album bombs).

He had like 5 bloods with him as far as I could see. On top of normal security.

Tokubetsu

This is what happens to all false kings. You don't elect yourself ruler. The energies of the universe that ties us all together does. Kenneth spending all this negative energy trying to appear dangerous. It's just making him look weak.

Esch

Banned
Styling on an irrelevant-to-be rapper like Meek is lame though. Throw shots at someone with a long term career, fam. Like Cole or someone.

iavi

That's the most good spirited beef ever. Can't even call that beef, with the bars that were thrown.

Styling on an irrelevant-to-be rapper like Meek is lame though. Throw shots at someone with a long term career, fam. Like Cole or someone.

Kendrick's not going to make sure Cole's fans never heard of that nigga, though. They BFFs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom