• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medium Sean only sold 16K this week.

Juicy might've passed him in sales..

lebron-james-flop-knicks-2012.gif

Drake is a gracious king. He doesn't go for a throne, he's already sitting on it for the new school. Peace and love to all. Bragging is not classy

Kendrick is just a scared little man, either he has the crown or he will burn it all down. This will not last long though

Edit: fuckin beaten by mere seconds

Mr.Swag

Banned
Well, there are levels to this shit, he only dissin dudes that came out at similar times as he did.

Can't go out dissin Jay or Em. Wouldn't make sense. They've done more, and already proved themselves. They can already retire.

King Kendrick is out to slow other dudes careers, so that he can get to the top before they do.

mooooose

Best Cam songs:

Biscuits and Bangers
Harlem Knights
(Actually a lot of COTC but not really notable, Cam was lyrically a monster)
Glory
Fuck You
Sports Drugs & Entertainment
That's Me
Losin Weight
Come Home With Me
Welcome to New York City
Hey Ma
Dead or Alive
The ROC
I Really Mean It
Real Niggaz
Oh Boy
Bout It Bout It PT III
(More from Diplomatic Immunity but this is really Juelz's album...)
Killa Cam
Down and Out
Daydreaming
Get Em Girls/Get Em Daddy
Dipset Forever
Take Em To Church
Family Ties
Wet Wipes
IBS
Cookin Up
Curve
Silky
Get It In Ohio
Always Made It
Stop it 5
Whistle
Boss of All Bosses 2 Intro
Ya Killin Me
Fuck A Freestyle
Speaking in Tongues

This is legit like, the essentials. He has so much work that this is just the three or four best songs from each album. I don't understand how people could possibly clown someone like Cam.

From the beginning Biscuits and Bangers to now...

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I mean, Meek is Kendrick's peer though. It's not KDot's fault that even with Ross and MMG backing Meek didn't resonate with anybody except the MEEK MILL RAP LIKE Twitter dude.

I mean, better Meek than a never was like Papoose or a distant has been like Joe Budden. At least Meek has some semblance of a career and can actually take it to K somewhat.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Well, there are levels to this shit, he only dissin dudes that came out at similar times as he did.

Can't go out dissin Jay or Em. Wouldn't make sense. They've done more, and already proved themselves. They can already retire.

King Kendrick is out to slow other dudes careers, so that he can get to the top before they do.

Makes little sense at all.. dude is one of the few rappers to get a plat album.. by sales alone he is on top of the new school..

Blackace

I mean, Meek is Kendrick's peer though. It's not KDot's fault that even with Ross and MMG backing Meek didn't resonate with anybody except the MEEK MILL RAP LIKE Twitter dude.

I mean, better Meek than a never was like Papoose or a distant has been like Joe Budden. At least Meek has some semblance of a career and can actually take it to K somewhat.

But it's a baseless 50 cent like tactic.

Esch

Banned

Meek sold records. 350k as of April. That's not shabby at all. I dont think he will burn for long, but Meek clearly has a career right now.

WanderingWind

But it's a baseless 50 cent like tactic.

Only if you think Control was just a tactic. That shit came from the soul though and everybody saw it. Of course Meek was going to respond and that meant Kendrick had to respond or it'd just look like bullshit.

Kendrick recorded a song tonight, based on his past track record.

Meek sold records. 350k as of April. That's not shabby at all. I dont think he will burn for long, but Meek clearly has a career right now.

Just like I said. Meek has a career, at least. Not like Pap who is trying to make his off this like he was in anybody's thoughts when Control dropped

DominoKid

I mean, Meek is Kendrick's peer though[/B]. It's not KDot's fault that even with Ross and MMG backing Meek didn't resonate with anybody except the MEEK MILL RAP LIKE Twitter dude.

Not since Oct 2012. Kendrick's ahead of everybody in his time but Drake,

Esch

Banned
Mooose has shown me that every rapper ever has at least one stan out there in the wild

What are you talking about... Cam'ron has one of the deepest internet stan Army Reserves out there. I know that it's 1998 where you are, but in a couple years you will see the dipset internet wave bust out like crazy.

Blackace

Only if you think Control was just a tactic. That shit came from the soul though and everybody saw it. Of course Meek was going to respond and that meant Kendrick had to respond or it'd just look like bullshit.

Kendrick recorded a song tonight, based on his past track record.

Just like I said. Meek has a career, at least. Not like Pap who is trying to make his off this like he was in anybody's thoughts when Control dropped

of course it's a tactic.. He didn't even man up and do it on his own track.

jumping on a Big Sean track to diss everyone? pfft.. from the soul

What are you talking about... Cam'ron has one of the deepest internet stan Army Reserves out there. I know that it's 1998 where you are, but in a couple years you will see the dipset internet wave bust out like crazy.

I dont read rap forums or spend enough time on the internet to even know if your being sarcastic.

I know dipset had a big following back when, but they in the pile of nobodies that have done nothing of note in years.

WanderingWind

of course it's a tactic.. He didn't even man up and do it on his own track.

jumping on a Big Sean track to diss everyone? pfft.. from the soul

Lol. Because hopping on a track destined for the graveyard after you were guaranteed platinum is a sales tactic.

50 tactic would be that dropping before a record announcement/ release. Not after and not on a throwaway track.

Blackace

Lol. Because hopping on a track destined for the graveyard after you were guaranteed platinum is a sales tactic.

50 tactic would be that dropping before a record announcement/ release. Not after and not on a throwaway track.

Sure it was a tactic.. Again, 50 at least manned up on his own tracks throwaway or not..

Dude wants to keep the spotlight on him..

WanderingWind

Sure it was a tactic.. Again, 50 at least manned up on his own tracks throwaway or not..

Dude wants to keep the spotlight on him..

Not hard to do when everybody is already talking about you. For it to be a tactic, you got to have a goal in mind. What was he selling there? Nothing. Just pure fuck the world* on wax.

*World may not include Jay-Z, Eminem or Nassir Jones.

that Control shit was definitely coordinated. this is Interscope were talking about here.

See? Even heads still think it was Kendrick's song, and not verse. Interscope has less than nothing to do with Big Sean, brah. Interscope would've ensured that was on the record, if they did. Shit, then people would probably thnk it was Kendrick's album too.

Mr.Swag

Banned
For the longest time I never really considered Drake a rapper.
He more of a singer.

I'm a listen to all his shit , yea the Internet hates on the fake man, but he gotta be doing something right with all them records sold.

Blackace

Not hard to do when everybody is already talking about you. For it to be a tactic, you got to have a goal in mind. What was he selling there? Nothing. Just pure fuck the world* on wax.

*World may not include Jay-Z, Eminem or Nassir Jones.

Pub is the goal.. Just like when 50 went 8 x plat he didn't need to start those beefs but he did..

and of course people think it is his song.. who goes on another dudes track (a dude who should have been first on the list of shots fired) and tries to diss all his peers?

IrishNinja

Noooo they got our dude Phoenix, time to check post history to see what went down

If its not a gaf hop ot it gets no posts

Swag

i go into let people know they OP lacks the co-signs

I need to move the fuck to Brooklyn. Fuck. If I wasn't such a pussy I'd just drop out of school and go.

fuck it mooose let's go to BK, i aint never been but im gettin too comfy in this suburb life anyway

apple tryna scan my fingerprints, naaaw son.

prolly catch three cases when i unlock that shit

see i missed the shit entirely, now to go see what fuckery this phone brings

That's how Cudder eats ass

...damn

Kendrick is so fucking lame and uninteresting to me. Post Section 80 he just is so... Blech.

dom toku might be the role model you deserve

Heavens help us. They might exchange harsh words!

better hope they autocorrect game is on point or its gonna be hard to tweet while ice grillin

im assuming he's on his weird bucket list mode now that he's done a movie & written some books. still waiting for him to get tot he point when he dons his vigilante suit & goes out into the wild

Mooose has shown me that every rapper ever has at least one stan out there in the wild

this is how i know you don't fuck with KTT/coli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom