• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

So I'm thinking about going to a 21+ concert, was just going to use my brothers ID. We look fairly alike. Bad idea? Tickets are 5 dollars, so I'm not tripping so much.
^Is it worth it brehs?
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Thank you Kvlt Toku. Just made my night since I missed out on the CD release.
Haha. I had a feeling CRS was going to appreciate that.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
SHUT IT DOWN

GO HOME

YE DA GOAT

OH GAWD HE JUST KILT IT ON FALLON

"HAVE YOU EVER ASK YOUR CHICK FOR MORE CHICKENS?"

GOAT PERFORMER

GOAT PERFORMANCE

GOATYE

GODYE
Seriously.

wait i missed all this, link somethin
http://youtu.be/FCt0wpPlwsQ

Basically Math Hoffa snuffed Serius Jones on stage and the event went down, and there were 2 battles still left on the card. Daylyt was on one and wasn't going to walk out unpaid.

Detox

I'm confused peterboy doesn't like rap shows where they just move their hands but he likes it when they do a skirt dance on one spot?

IrishNinja

http://youtu.be/FCt0wpPlwsQ

Basically Math Hoffa snuffed Serius Jones on stage and the event went down, and there were 2 battles still left on the card. Daylyt was on one and wasn't going to walk out unpaid.

foolishness - if you get destroyed in a battle & come to blows cause you caught feelings, that's chump status right there. feel bad for other dudes looking to come up & missing out on this chance cause of that ignorance

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
“Brandy little sister lame and he know it now, when a real brother hold you down you supposed to drown.”
ray-j-gif.gif

foolishness - if you get destroyed in a battle & come to blows cause you caught feelings, that's chump status right there. feel bad for other dudes looking to come up & missing out on this chance cause of that ignorance

Math is one of these dudes that really shouldn't even be battling because he's always threatening to get violent if people "cross lines." Everybody knows about him snuffing Dose but there's also the story about Him and Hollow allegedly cornering Diz when Diz came out to NY to battle Swave.

Now Diz definitely talks reckless even outside of his bars but it's bad enough that half these rappers entourage are froggy as hell. We don't need battlers acting like that too.

T Dollarz

I've never been big on Odd Future, but I gotta give it up to Tyler and Earl. Both with cold albums this year, Wolf and Doris, respectively. So much improvement.

Dereck

We'll do the EarlWolf record when we're ready to sit down for a month and a half and do it in one," Earl recently told NME citing his experience crafting his own album. "It'd be shitty if it was spread out. That's how I want to do shit from now on; that's what I learned from doing Doris. Trying to piece shit together that's hella spread out kinda sucks. You hit a lot more walls trying to make it sync
http://m.xxlmag.com/v/News/EarlSwea...a2ff3c1b9641a21bce32a0aec93ec3&type_specific=

mooooose

What for?

What are you studying?

and

BK is mad expensive.

I have friends moving out there. Shit is fun, it's boring as fuck out here. I'm tired of commuting over a hour to go to shows. And yeah it's expensive which is why I need this degree mang. Studying CS at Stony Brook on LI.

overcast

Where you at moose?

Edit: NM. Your friends are all moving there? I can relate, I need to get out of here. I live in the suburbs between LA and SD. I can go to concerts in both cities, but I really just want to finish CC so I can finally move back to the OC/LA area. Go to a CSU.

Esch

Banned

This is kinda old hat/not very insightful. He's accusing a lot of NY rappers of trying to take it back; but honestly... A lot of NY rap is playing around with a lot of different sounds. it's just that none of it is gonna resonate with everywhere else in america. NY has become so culturally insular that the average mf out in the south, midwest, or west isn't gonna vibe to it, mostly. I think plenty of those dudes have bars, like eXquire, but their music is just too oddball/hipster to ever get traction.

overcast

I kind of think most people just no longer care about where somebody is coming from. NY doesn't have a "king". Probably wont for a while.

I'm not downloading Old unless Esch and HRD say it's good. If not I'll just pretend like XXX is still has most recent album, and move on with my life.

can't be bothered with bad vibes at this height

Jitters

This is the only place where people aren't super positive about Old. Every other place has loved the tracks. Even people whose opinions I respect. I don't get it.

Jitters

Ryan Hemsworth - Guilt Trips
Tracklist

1. Small + Lost (featuring Sinead Harnett)
2. Against A Wall (featuring Lofty 305)
3. Weird Life
4. Still Cold (featuring Baths)
5. Avec Vous
6. Happiness & Dreams Forever
7. Yaeko Mitamura Is Lonely
8. Ryan Must Be Destroyed
9. One For Me (featuring Tinashe)
10. Day/Night/Sleep System (featuring Haleek Maul and ♡kitty♡)

wo1WxBd.gif

EDIT: Me and Kitty's song on ryan's album is one of the most sincere songs I've ever made.
same ... Should we be telling people this

OG Kush

hold up. King Chip got a Ye feature on his mixtape...but Sean didn't get one? at least bless Pusha w/ one.

it's on some early Ye shit too. Bink on the beat.

Lol. King Chip didn't get a Ye feature, Tony Williams did. That track is Tony Williams track, featuring Chip, Gibbs and Kanye. Chip just put it on his mixtape.

overcast

Ryan Hemsworth - Guilt Trips
Tracklist

1. Small + Lost (featuring Sinead Harnett)
2. Against A Wall (featuring Lofty 305)
3. Weird Life
4. Still Cold (featuring Baths)
5. Avec Vous
6. Happiness & Dreams Forever
7. Yaeko Mitamura Is Lonely
8. Ryan Must Be Destroyed
9. One For Me (featuring Tinashe)
10. Day/Night/Sleep System (featuring Haleek Maul and ♡kitty♡)

http://i.imgur.com/wo1WxBd.gif[/IMG
[/QUOTE]
Really excited for this. Finishing an album with a Kitty feature though?

Esch

Banned
I wouldnt say Im negative on Old but I just dont see it as being cohesive from the mishmash of EDM weve heard thus far. It feels kinda trendy... plus none of the songs have had that same lyrical impact that anything on XXX has. It might even be there but its covered up by all that faux trap jizzproduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom