• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
Soooo were 3/4 done with the year, I feel like its been kiind of a down year for music, although my top 10 is pretty clear to me.

Which means its time to start my campaign for this fucking GEM.

Best mixtape this year? Yes, if not its damn fucking close.

cover.jpg

http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/20866/young-thug-1017-thug.html

He out- danny browned DB.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Soooo were 3/4 done with the year, I feel like its been kiind of a down year for music, although my top 10 is pretty clear to me.

It's been a pretty good year to me

And Drake DJ Khaled are still to come

overcast

Well, he's no lyrical beast like Schoolboy Q or anything. I mean, how can you compete with this?

Yakk! na na na na na,(how you want it?)
Na na na na na na na,(how you want it?)
Na na na na na na na
Na na na na na
Na na na, (how you want it?)
Na na na na,(how you want it?)
Na na na, na,(how you want it?)
Na na na na na na
Naw WW. You're going too far. Q is 100% more interesting than Em. Shit, I think lyrically Q is better than given credit for, where Em is highly overrated (especially where he is at now).

Every single song on HnC is better than Berzerk man. Including a song that is completely ad libs (Tookie Knows).
Here I'm leave you this, don't even dare listen if you're not in a dark mood:

http://www.thefader.com/2012/06/19/download-haleek-mauls-oxyconteen-ep/
Jesus, that's some dark atmospheric shit. 88 is going to get some play. This is going on my phone. Seems like Hemsworth and him are a hell of a match.

I'll check out Chrome Lips. Perfect late night/hating everything music (though I'm not at that level yet)

he's right about all of HnC being better than Berzerk. That's easy. I dunno about the rest though. Q's great. King of TDE. But he's not better than what Eminem WAS

overcast

I know you're the biggest Q stan on here, but damn... this is crazy
Has more to do with Berzerk, honestly.
he's right about all of HnC being better than Berzerk. That's easy. I dunno about the rest though. Q's great. King of TDE. But he's not better than what Eminem WAS
Well I'm not trying to compare Q to Em. That just doesn't happen.

I didn't know Eminem Show came out 11 years ago. Wow.

HiiiLife

Naw WW. You're going too far. Q is 100% more interesting than Em. Shit, I think lyrically Q is better than given credit for, where Em is highly overrated (especially where he is at now).

Every single song on HnC is better than Berzerk man. Including a song that is completely ad libs (Tookie Knows).

You really don't like Em do you? Lol.

DominoKid

Pusha T: My Name Is My Name doc/interview
- Part 1 (Didn't like the label's direction for Till The Casket Drops)
- Part 2 (Called his own fans a bunch of shut-in lames because they give him shit for working w/ Future lmao)
- Part 3 (Changes in the rap game w/ the new generation)

more parts coming.

I know you're the biggest Q stan on here, but damn... this is crazy

its true though.

as far as Q being more interesting than Em. that's true too, but these days that's not saying much. damn near anybody that picks up a mic is more interesting than current day Em.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
RZA collects projects like pokemon. He'll have an upcoming project with every hip.hop head under the stars soon enough.

Esch

Banned
Not really feeling Meek in that interview. Kinda feeling the need to reiterate his instagram success and money and all that shit. like okay, who cares breh. you're making a lot of money, sure. You're also spending a ton of it on what seems like a lot of stupid crap. "I can use big words and shit too" lmao, calling himself the total package. Shit is hilarious.... Like YOU think you're the total package. You have no pop burn, and you never will.

dat MMG arrogance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom