• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

i appreciate that firm, middle-of-the-cheeks grab.

bold, decisive, opportunistic in all the best ways.

i would do that ,

for the culture of course....

codhand

They felt the icey hand of the advertising police

this is spin isn't it?

upon closer analysis of dat gif, read: Enhance!, i notice the ass grab isn't what causes rih-rih to push a$ap away, but rather when he goes the neck kiss...fascinating...i must continue my research

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
this is spin isn't it?
Nah, evilore made a post about it

If it seems random and arbitrary in terms of enforcement it's because it's not originating from my end, but from the internet censorship squad. Just the way things have to be, and we get more attention as the site expands, but it's the cost of doing business and keeping the site free. Thanks for understanding.

I guess it makes sense, although I'd like to know what the offensive content was.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Hey, easy with the sexually explicit pop gifs. You trying to get us deleted too?
8Vd2G.png

dat shit cray!

Esch

Banned
I fucks with you

But do you really have to pop smart about every banning or admin move here?
I thought that was just a statement of a fact (someone at adsense complains about thread, thread gets put in purgatory), but ill roll it back fair enough.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I thought that was just a statement of a fact (someone at adsense complains about thread, thread gets put in purgatory), but ill roll it back fair enough.

You have no idea why it was shut down... not saying that adsense wasn't the reason.. but Dat ad money isn't really a statement of a fact..

codhand

http://www.npr.org/blogs/therecord/...res-the-home-of-hyphy?sc=tumblr&cc=tumb_music

Ace you should read that..... Wow. Guess all the thugs in hip hop are all down in the bay, goddamn

Michael "The Mac" Robinson, a rapper with a pimp persona who was shot and killed in Vallejo in 1991. According to Rocker, Robinson provided the mold for many kids from the Crest — "it all started with Michael Robinson" — and fondly remembers once getting a ride in Robinson's white Cadillac, where "there was so much bass I could barely breathe."

1368123799_tumblr_mmerk3vQm11sp1qxjo1_500.gif

Esch

Banned
Kinda crazy how brazen those dudes were about their business. Kinda reminds of that boondocks episode where that rapper raps about beating on his producer and gets cuffed mid show

codhand

Kinda crazy how brazen those dudes were about their business. Kinda reminds of that boondocks episode where that rapper raps about beating on his producer and gets cuffed mid show

that show was great, which reminds me, where is season two of Black Dynamite?!

Esch

Banned
Could that be why we rarely ever get love from the mainstream?
I like some of what comes from the bay, but a lot of hyphy is too spastic for even the average hip hop listener. Even as party music. E40 would probably be easily in my top 20 though even though I dont stan him much.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Are the Houston tickets available for purchase ?

Jay went on sale today for Houston, not sure about Kanye.

I was going to get some Jay tickets, but $150 a seat for lower bowl is a bit much. Though I will probably cave in down the line. I would have to think his show would have more personality than the WTT tour did. That crap was the exact same show in every city.

Jay went on sale today for Houston, not sure about Kanye.

I was going to get some Jay tickets, but $150 a seat for lower bowl is a bit much. Though I will probably cave in down the line. I would have to think his show would have more personality than the WTT tour did. That crap was the exact same show in every city.

Isn't that at most shows?

How often do artists change their show when having back to back shows?

Only big difference I usually notice is they obviously shoutout the city that they're in and say that it's their favorite haha

grkazan12

For any of my Philly peoples, no pre sale for wells fargo, will the tickets be sold on their website this Friday?

Any recommendations for seating in Wells Fargo?

The Bay is no joke. Vallejo where 40 is from is nuts.

Their shit is fairly real..

Yup. I have friends out there. And the first thing I learned is not to go to Richmond..Shit is real. I love the bay. Went out there a few times. Great people, and I learned that they respect pimping out there when I use to be out in Pasadena a decade ago. The North Bay is amazing. Places like Mills Valley and Sausalito...Like see those relax towns... San Rafael is gold digging central, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom