• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

kind of incredible 50 can get half a million views in a day. imagine if he got his shit together.

not about his shit being together i dont think, basically if a kid's dad listened to 50 cent, once that cycle starts, it's all over for a rapper, of course with rare exceptions

Detox

I think he will seriously go for a round 2 if he was independent and exactly where he wants to be. In terms of international interest 50 is up there with only a handful of rappers.

Esch

Banned
50 is just boring. He was never really that good besides the drama and bodying a couple careers. He's now like super super boring. I closed that window on the song half way through.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
not about his shit being together i dont think, basically if a kid's dad listened to 50 cent, once that cycle starts, it's all over for a rapper, of course with rare exceptions

That's a pretty good rule to follow. But I mean, a kid born exactly when 50 was hot would be what, 10? Is there a dad somewhere who is playing Many Men for his son right now?

ps for my man enter the 36 -
haha you gonna clown but after no more than like a week and a half in the homeland a while back, i picked up the lingo, yeah? (youve even busted me on tenner etc) so i caught myself saying cheers (instead of thanks) to bartenders & shit out here, and no lie, you get mad attention that way. lied my ass off and told homegirl tonight that i was outta county cork (well, okay, my grandpa but whatever) and i'm sayin...you bring that accent out here, you'd be swimming in it, my dude. no lie.

Man American girls are so much easier to pick up. Once you got the accent they automatically interested. First learned this in a club on my 18th birthday, american students had just arrived here, I got jerked off on the dancefloor then went back to her apartment that night. I credit it all to my accent man, she kept asking me to just say things. Shit was weird but I was getting sex so I didn't care.

And yeah, cheers is used for thank you almost completely. Hahaha man that tenner thing was funny. Hit me up if you want more of that shit!

codhand

get rich or die trying aged so bad, classic status retroactively revoked.

WW. i play all my seeds Many Men, and then show them the unedited music video, life's harsh lessons, gotta learn em good

mooooose

I was just thinking back to a couple days ago. Something someone said REALLY got under my skin.

The dude who said Run the Jewels was like slaughterhouse and shitty compared to Cancer 4 Cure and RAP Music.

Okay, what the FUCK? Was it as good as either of those, no. But is it ANYWHERE near Slaughterhouse? Fuck no. It's battle raps. But it's some of the best ones ever and still has elements of what makes El and Mike so good. Fuck that. That shit has me MAD.

mooooose

does anyone know anything about the vitamin water uncapped shows? apparently q is doing one next week in nyc idk if i have to pay or not but i wanna go

Esch

Banned
I was just thinking back to a couple days ago. Something someone said REALLY got under my skin.

The dude who said Run the Jewels was like slaughterhouse and shitty compared to Cancer 4 Cure and RAP Music.

Okay, what the FUCK? Was it as good as either of those, no. But is it ANYWHERE near Slaughterhouse? Fuck no. It's battle raps. But it's some of the best ones ever and still has elements of what makes El and Mike so good. Fuck that. That shit has me MAD.

I agree, but I like kamspy invective because it rustles jimmies, but especially now because your jimmies are really rustled.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

WW. i play all my seeds Many Men, and then show them the unedited music video, life's harsh lessons, gotta learn em good

GRODT would go 3x platinum if it dropped today.

...and you probably do lol

Dereck

I never cared for D.R.U.G.S.

Today I decided to spin it today, and, I think it's very good. I don't know what happened the first 4 times I listened to this mixtape. I'll be stuck on this for awhile.

DominoKid

Ugh. I like Hold On We're Going Home. I hope one of you shoots me in the chest with a large caliber round.

idB5cuAm8gLT9.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ugh. I like Hold On We're Going Home. I hope one of you shoots me in the chest with a large caliber round.
To my ears it just screams generic all over. The beat especially, something about it is ugh.

Also that new Audio Push tape is turrible. That one dude (or both? IDK) attacks every song with the same delivery, fuck man. Some of this production isn't bad either. A lot of the Hit-Boy beats sound like throwaways though.

Esch

Banned
To my ears it just screams generic all over. The beat especially, something about it is ugh..

I was accidentally (lol) vibing to it on the radio today on the way back from work. Then I googled it and realized it was a drizzy song. I think the beat is nice and chill. Honestly Drake is probably best as an RnB guy for me. He can't sing well at all but he writes pretty catchy songs.

sad_frog.jpg

Jay Sosa

yep. But you could say that about a lot of other so called classics.

That's why I'm not willing to call any album a classic half a year after it was released.

GRODT would go 3x platinum if it dropped today.

lol no. at least half of those sales was because he was shot NINE times. Hype over substance.

mooooose

Feeling od depressed today GAF hop. Feeling lonely as shit. All my friends are moving and I just feel like I'm annoying everyone around me and isolating myself. I forgot how to make friends at school and I kinda just go around doing nothing all day.

idk how much more post hardcore i can listen to until it stops making me feel better

Esch

Banned
Feeling od depressed today GAF hop. Feeling lonely as shit. All my friends are moving and I just feel like I'm annoying everyone around me and isolating myself. I forgot how to make friends at school and I kinda just go around doing nothing all day.

idk how much more post hardcore i can listen to until it stops making me feel better

Get a bunch of work done, go for a run, clean up your room and get out and meet some people. You're in college right? Making friends is as easy as saying what's up.

cdyhybrid

Get a bunch of work done, go for a run, clean up your room and get out and meet some people. You're in college right? Making friends is as easy as saying what's up.

Yup. Most colleges have something going on every week (every day if you go to a big one) - even if it's not necessarily your scene it doesn't hurt to check it out and see what's going on. Might meet some cool people. If it just isn't popping like that you can always just leave.

overcast

Yeah, keep yourself occupied. Hit the gym. Go to a local club or some shit? Any concerts coming up soon? How far are your friends? Driving distance right. Shit doesn't end if they move. I live an hour from each of my close friends, we still chill.

At least you're not in CC man. Attracts the weirdest people. Though my French class has some seriously pretty chicks. Definitely going to have to ask this one on a date or something, :eek:bamasweat:

You play games too right moose? GTA mannnn.

i just got tired of making friends because i had to transfer schools twice due to bs

thanks dudes really appreciate it
I can certainly understand the frustration. I grew up moving and getting transferred a lot. A lot of the people I became friends with I would only know for a year max. Wasn't till high school when I had to fight hard to not move. Still ended a moving after high school. Least I still talk to my old friends. Better than nothing

overcast

So Gaf-Hop GTA Crew?
I would be down. Any of you guys going to be on 360?
So umm guys how do you feel about the death of Pop-Gaf?...
They didn't affect me much, but it's weird to see them being brought down cause of NSFW content. I didn't see what gif did them in, but the thread always seemed like innocent/annoying/weird fun.
i just got tired of making friends because i had to transfer schools twice due to bs

thanks dudes really appreciate it
How old are you anyway moooose. Surely you're in your early 20s. You'll be fine for sure.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I don't believe Pop-GAF will be down forever. It will be resurrected like HaloGAF.

They were gaining on us heavy in terms of OTs too.

EDIT: Whoa did the entire last OT of theirs get deleted?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom