• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Gaf-Hop GTA Crew?

Yeah PS3 (fuck you overcast)

Man I'm not about this labour life. It's hard work and it's slowly giving me that Matthew mcconaughey body and shit but this tiring ass feeling when i get home is just even more motivation for me when I go back to school in January

I took way too long to grow up (23 right now) but I'm approaching that upper echelon level of self-knowledge finally

HiResDes

BetterOffDead is really good in spurts, but what a tiring affair, more changes in tempo would have been greatly welcome. I think my favorite songs are mostly mid-tempo affair. It's weird that when I listen to some of the songs individually they sound much better than they do as a part of the tape, this is one of those rare cases where I believe the parts are greater than their sum. However, with that being said all of the beats are great, and I love about half of the album, even though one of the rapper's voice is such an annoying high-pitched snarl that makes strung out Danny Brown sound like Slim Thug. Pretty fucking solid affair, and it helps that I get a dope Harry Fraud beat and features from Bronson and Danny Brown. 4/5 Mics

Throw in Katy Perry too and some other lames

Best body - thickstina aguliera
Best music - who gives a shit? I guess that Charli xcx or marina or something
Most shade she already in the gay parade - tie between Beyonce and Britney Spears

Tokubetsu

Yeah PS3 (fuck you overcast)

Man I'm not about this labour life. It's hard work and it's slowly giving me that Matthew mcconaughey body and shit but this tiring ass feeling when i get home is just even more motivation for me when I go back to school in January

I took way too long to grow up (23 right now) but I'm approaching that upper echelon level of self-knowledge finally
Huh?
BetterOffDead is really good in spurts, but what a tiring affair, more changes in tempo would have been greatly welcome. I think my favorite songs are mostly mid-tempo affair. It's weird that when I listen to some of the songs individually they sound much better than they do as a part of the tape, this is one of those rare cases where I believe the parts are greater than their sum. However, with that being said all of the beats are great, and I love about half of the album, even though one of the rapper's voice is such an annoying high-pitched snarl that makes strung out Danny Brown sound like Slim Thug. Pretty fucking solid affair, and it helps that I get a dope Harry Fraud beat and features from Bronson and Danny Brown. 4/5 Mics
Really Des? You gonna make me download some Flatbush bullshit?

Esch

Banned
Cvlt shedding a single tear for pop-gaf, except for the Gaga & Beyonce fans. Don't care about them being homeless.

The BeyHIV is terrible. You saw me arguing with that girl who claimed she invented twerking. I realize she is the lady of my liege Jigga but her fans are top 5 worst fans of anything ever.

1. Libertarians
2. Sega Fanboys
3. the BeyHIV
4. Bronies
5. Anime Otakus

That moment when you tire of being without purpose and decide to start putting goals in front of you and KNOWING that you're not gonna quit them.

Bored of fucking around now. Btw hold on we're going home is the best song on the pop radio right now. Sounds like a throwback 90s track. Wu tang foreva is gonna be amazing too I imagine

HiResDes

Disco I reached that breaking point at my shitty job and was taking GRE classes and then I was hit with the baby news...Godspeed though

Disco I reached that breaking point at my shitty job and was taking GRE classes and then I was hit with the baby news...Godspeed though

Oh man. Didn't know it hit you as you were slowly climbing. Btw what happened with all that again? You been rang up for child support payments yet?

Edit: I dunno toku, her songs aren't great but I think they're more tolerable than the other huge pop girls. I can listen to judas and that saxophone song over the Katy perry and beyonce tracks if they ever spring up

Esch

Banned
I don't know if you self-identify as such, but Sega fanboys are truly the worst. Worse than Nas stans about acknowledging L's, bitter, pathetically stanned Microsoft just to spite Sony and Nintendo after the spiritual death of their beloved. The almost alarmingly creepy manchildy furry art and fanfiction. They hype up shitty efforts by the company constantly, including lame ass new sonic games and middling shit like Binary Domain. The most annoying thing is that unlike every other fanbase that as been sexually assaulted into the bushes by their object of fandom, they still hold a candle of hope out for games and projects that will never exist. It's like Stockholm Syndrome.

Just a perfect storm of being weird, delusional, and bitter.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I don't know if you self-identify as such, but Sega fanboys are truly the worst. Worse than Nas stans about acknowledging L's, bitter, pathetically stanned Microsoft just to spite Sony and Nintendo after the spiritual death of their beloved. The almost alarmingly creepy manchildy furry art and fanfiction. They hype up shitty efforts by the company constantly, including lame ass new sonic games and middling shit like Binary Domain. The most annoying thing is that unlike every other fanbase that as been sexually assaulted into the bushes by their object of fandom, they still hold a candle of hope out for games and projects that will never exist. It's like Stockholm Syndrome.
I think this is Sonic fanboys more specifically.

Binary Domain is more fun to play than the uncharted and gears franchise

And it's better than the yakuza series too. Even irishninja admitted that

HiResDes

Naw that's me to the tee pretty much lol...I hate new Sonic, but thought Vanquish, Binary Domain, and Resonance of Fate were all pretty good games. Sega publishes very good console games. Condemned was also great.

Tokubetsu

I tried to get into Resonance of Fate but trying to wrap my head around the combat mechanics felt like I was trying to learn a new language. Vanquish is overrated as fuck though.

Esch

Banned
Binary Domain is more fun to play than the uncharted and gears franchise

And it's better than the yakuza series too. Even irishninja admitted that

I love you, because you're my brown brother and all that, but sometimes I wonder if you smoke crack. I can see how you might like it independently. It's kinda funny, and i like that the PC version is nice and fluid. The detail of the city is nice too. But literally.... Nothing else. The squad commands are tacked on and lame (i hate wearing a mic), and there is no enemy variety to speak of really. It's a 6 out of 10 game. Maybe 7 for 'charm'.
condemned was good. they should bring that back.

1 was good, 2 shit the bed something fierce.

HiResDes

I'm a sucker for Charm, which is why Deadly Premonition remains one of my favorite games from the gem...Oh and I'm a huge Mirror's Edge fan.

Detox

Sonic was always shit, as a 5yr old I used to watch my brother play it and it never excited me. Binary Domain is the shit though, shooting them robots bit by bit was awesome as you tried to control a crowd of them and Big Bo is dope as fuck.

Lol. Boot it up. Move around, aim with the analogs and fire at some robots

Now play uncharted series and do the same thing. Binary domain feels more fluid. Maybe because it's arcadey but I wish uncharted controlled like that because it's presentation is on point

Also the boss battles were quite fun

Esch

Banned
Now play uncharted series and do the same thing. Binary domain feels more fluid. Maybe because it's arcadey but I wish uncharted controlled like that because it's presentation is on point
No, no it doesn't. Uncharted 1 maybe, but 2 has near perfect pacing and feel for combat, animation blending, and pacing. It's a fantastic game. Its only missteps are the stealth segments, which are still functional. Uncharted 3 was made by JV squad, so i'll say they're about equal (awful puzzles and pacing).

mooooose

The song samples a song on Wu forever it just went through so many effects. Or it's reconstructed and extended. That piano sample. Idk what song. And obviously the it's yours sample on the chorus. It's a shitty song tho and the name is fucking blasphemy

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
No, no it doesn't. Uncharted 1 maybe, but 2 has near perfect pacing and feel for combat, animation blending, and pacing. It's a fantastic game. Its only missteps are the stealth segments, which are still functional. Uncharted 3 was made by JV squad, so i'll say they're about equal (awful puzzles and pacing).
Stealth was hasn't really a problem for me. Every thing could be fixed with a bullet to the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom