• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone,

I haven't really hopped on this community before, but I generally go on the OT threads talking about hip-hop...Anyways, I was thinking about RZA's "Bobby Digital in Stereo" album and I was thinking about it not being a really terrific album but it did some really unique things as far as not minimizing samples and rhyming on different beats.

I was curious to hear people's thoughts about it, and didn't want to make an OT thread about it.

Grzi

Wu-Tang Forever is pretty good, only listened to it once, waiting for the album to drop.

Still, I was talking to a friend who hates Drake the other day (when I still thought Rocky will be on the song) and was joking that the track will probably be on some "awwww shawty" shit, but then said naw it'll probably go hard, with dirty drums and sword samples and whatnot.

Guess the joke's on me lol.

Edit: Listened to it again, yeah, it's dope.

Tokubetsu

hey everyone,

I haven't really hopped on this community before, but I generally go on the OT threads talking about hip-hop...Anyways, I was thinking about RZA's "Bobby Digital in Stereo" album and I was thinking about it not being a really terrific album but it did some really unique things as far as not minimizing samples and rhyming on different beats.

I was curious to hear people's thoughts about it, and didn't want to make an OT thread about it.

I love spanish fly and domestic violence. I used to use the chorus for domestic violence as ringtone for one of my exes for awhile.

codhand

hey everyone,

I love Bobby Digital and think the first two are classics, especially the first. Never been anything like it since.

Birth of a Prince by RZA is another slept on solo effort he did. Lots of great RZA solo material. Wow Birth of a Prince will turn ten years old in October...

JohnDoe

Banned
Wu-Tang Forever is pretty good, only listened to it once, waiting for the album to drop.

Still, I was talking to a friend who hates Drake the other day (when I still thought Rocky will be on the song) and was joking that the track will probably be on some "awwww shawty" shit, but then said naw it'll probably go hard, with dirty drums and sword samples and whatnot.

Guess the joke's on me lol.

Edit: Listened to it again, yeah, it's dope.

Great solo album. Domestic Violence is the angriest I've ever heard a rapper on a song. That shit was scary lol

I don't really like his follow-ups that much tbh. But Don't Be Afraid is a good RZA song.

Erick Arc joining Flatbush Zombies full time helps them out as much as I hoped it would. Even his own raps got better in the process. I like that they each have their own solo track. Juice drops a fire track himself too. Dude just needs to know how to chill out. Sometimes he drops hype verses that plays well with his verse, but other times it just is annoying.

codhand

Toku, I have a feeling you might like this game

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=676449

that does look cool,

ibcTC7dSN1NsCC.gif

damn i need this game brehs

codhand

that's that fuckin late night at Denny's brawl ass punch

kufi0lul4.gif

Happy 40th Nas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gaf-hop xoxo !!!!! #detoxwhatupdoe

Esch youre in charge of the Nas plug sess,

Esch

Banned
Nas has bad tastes in suits. Any of yall remember that time he took some pictures with Jay and he was wearing some red velvet Hallmark looking shit? Looking like puffy in 1992.

edit:

Jay-z-Nas-Steve-Stoute-and-DJ-Premier.jpg

overcast

Man rappers dress so stupid sometimes lmao.

Guess singers in general kind of, but that Nas suit, ASAP dresses, Kanye kilts (avatar quote).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom