• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecurbj

Young Chop- Precious [iTunes Exclusive] $9.99 [OUT NOW]

Cover Art
young-chop-precious.jpg

Alternative Cover Art (LOL)
youngchop.jpg

1) Enemies (feat. Johnny May Cash)
2) Ballin (feat. Lil Durk, YB & Johnny May Cash)
3) I Ain't Got to Say Shit (feat. Juicy J)
4) Mary Jane (feat. SD & Rampage)
5) Young Nigga (feat. Johnny May Cash & Starso)
6) NBA Kuwait (feat. Loui Bags & Johnny May Cash)
7) All We See Is Green (feat. Fat Trel, Johnny May Cash & YB)
8) Whole Thing (feat. Freddie Gibbs)
9) No More (feat. YB & Lil Dave)
10) 1Hunna (feat. King James & Roland Green)
11) I Can't Trust a Soul (feat. King Rell)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/precious/id705447577

HiResDes

That Young Chop alt is amazing, and fuck Keef has kids at his age...I don't feel anything for him though, we still have Young Chop and SD's becoming a better rapper anyway.

HiResDes

Self Made Vol. 3 is super fucking mediocre, skip this shit, though it has a handful of good Meek tracks...Those are pretty much the only good ones on it, should have just been a Ross and Mill collab album as none of the other trap rappers on the roster are utilized at all. No Fat Trel, one good Rockie track, and the one Gunplay song on here is ass.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
[–]Gerardoispretty 63 points 8 hours ago (76|11)
Do you think Chief Keef with time and practice can develop a pen game as deep as Nas?

[–]charlamagnethagod 448 points 7 hours ago (489|46)
Jesus doesn't work those kind of miracles sir.

========================================
[–]RastaSauce 7 points 8 hours ago (16|9)
Why didn't you like yeezus? Did you feel like he was trying too hard to be different or something else?

[–]charlamagnethagod 140 points 7 hours ago (166|25)
I just didn't like Yeezus because sonically it wasn't pleasing to my ears. Shit was weak.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Self Made Vol. 3 is super fucking mediocre, skip this shit, though it has a handful of good Meek tracks...Those are pretty much the only good ones on it, should have just been a Ross and Mill collab album as none of the other trap rappers on the roster are utilized at all. No Fat Trel, one good Rockie track, and the one Gunplay song on here is ass.

Yea...it really isn't all of that. Self Made 2 & 3 are dope. This is a definitely low point in the series.

They wont spit good verses over some shit like that anyway

True.

[–]Gerardoispretty 63 points 8 hours ago (76|11)
Do you think Chief Keef with time and practice can develop a pen game as deep as Nas?

[–]charlamagnethagod 448 points 7 hours ago (489|46)
Jesus doesn't work those kind of miracles sir.

hahahah

iavi

I don't know if you self-identify as such, but Sega fanboys are truly the worst. Worse than Nas stans about acknowledging L's, bitter, pathetically stanned Microsoft just to spite Sony and Nintendo after the spiritual death of their beloved. The almost alarmingly creepy manchildy furry art and fanfiction. They hype up shitty efforts by the company constantly, including lame ass new sonic games and middling shit like Binary Domain. The most annoying thing is that unlike every other fanbase that as been sexually assaulted into the bushes by their object of fandom, they still hold a candle of hope out for games and projects that will never exist. It's like Stockholm Syndrome.

Just a perfect storm of being weird, delusional, and bitter.

esch, you're trying too hard.

on another note; add me to the GTA V ps3 crew. fuck paying for online in 2013.

the Wii U will be the only console I play online with in the next-gen apparently

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Who's doing the next OT? Also we should start coming up with names since this thread is going to fly by once Danny Brown, Drake, Jay Elec etc. drop.

GAF-Hop |OT9| To Live and Die in O.T.

Esch

Banned
esch, you're trying too hard.

on another note; add me to the GTA V ps3 crew. fuck paying for online in 2013.

the Wii U will be the only console I play online with in the next-gen apparently
So, how many Sonic posters do you have.

HiResDes

Who's doing the next OT? Also we should start coming up with names since this thread is going to fly by once Danny Brown, Drake, Jay Elec etc. drop.

Who's the most active poster who's never done an OT? I think Esch should do one

DominoKid

needs some shade directed at PopGAF's bad behavior since our record's spotless.

Esch

Banned
Who's the most active poster who's never done an OT? I think Esch should do one

I'll do one, but all the banners will be terrible shit done in MS paint. I have the small object manipulation skills of a bear. If someone does those for me, i'll jazz them up with some of my personal strange in text form

i also like the idea of shitting on pop gaf for taking an Adsense L

HiResDes

The crazy thing is that they were catching up so fast that would might have shared OT 10 with them, which would have been kinda special.

Macca

I'll do one, but all the banners will be terrible shit done in MS paint. I have the small object manipulation skills of a bear. If someone does those for me, i'll jazz them up with some of my personal strange in text form

i also like the idea of shitting on pop gaf for taking an Adsense L
I say go with the shitty paint banners.

GAF-HOP |OT9| Adsense Can't Hold Me Back

overcast

Is it me and Boutdown on 360 GTA? Loll. All my friends are hopping back on live for GTA, so that's why I'm going for 360.

I would be down with an Esch ot.

Esch

Banned
I still think we should include African Substitute teachers in the OT. Shit was too funny...

yall wanna plug maybe?

HiResDes

Is it me and Boutdown on 360 GTA? Loll. All my friends are hopping back on live for GTA, so that's why I'm going for 360.

I would be down with an Esch ot.

Gonna play on my friend's 360, also this Gucci Mane bumps for the most part though the middle sucks (7-13) is too skippable.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
My GT is arvinater. Let me know what y'alls are so I can accept.

I think it would be cool if the banners of the next OT parodied gaming side like Esch's piece of art there. Put Kendrick's garb in a Nomura character lineup or something.

Esch

Banned
I think it would be cool if the banners of the next OT parodied gaming side like Esch's piece of art there. Put Kendrick's garb in a Nomura character lineup or something.

This is a great idea. We should all come up with submissions and i'll include the best of the best. I love CRS's Mass Effect Shepard, but it's a bit old. HOWEVER, that's the perfect idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom