• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

Tickets for the first date of the King Kendrick/Yeezus Tour bought.

lHCj7bB.gif

Recon

Banned
I can't justify $100 per ticket and not have "decent" seats. Especially not for just two artists. I already went to Kanye's glow in the dark tour, but I still want to see Kendrick. I wish he would do a black hippy tour...

I can't justify $100 per ticket and not have "decent" seats. Especially not for just two artists. I already went to Kanye's glow in the dark tour, but I still want to see Kendrick. I wish he would do a black hippy tour...

You mean a Kendrick solo tour with Black Hippy warming up as openers

And yeah I agree paying 100 for bad seats (Who sits?) is pretty bad.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
My sister ended up changing her mind when she found out the tickets were 38 bucks for front row nosebleeds dead center on the stage.

That sounds legit enough to me.

Recon

Banned
He literally Just did that though with the GKMC tour. It was great seeing them all.

Yeah lol he's basically been doing this for the past year and a half.

You mean his GKMC tour that lasted less than a month or the multiple festivals he has done? Because neither had a great many stops. Honestly, the tour dates for GKMC were so few that it's not worth mentioning. Or they were at shitty venues.

Palabrah

You mean his GKMC tour that lasted less than a month or the multiple festivals he has done? Because neither had a great many stops. Honestly, the tour dates for GKMC were so few that it's not worth mentioning. Or they were at shitty venues.
That's fair.. the atl venue was trash and much too small for the card.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I don't know which it was but there was a tour before that one. I think the BET tour maybe? Or it intersected with the BET tour. Kendrick, Ab-Soul and Jay Rock, and Q on select dates, but I think he was at most.

CRS

I don't want to waste my time watching Kendrick spit the last half of his rhymes.

The kid he brought out to perform Watch (Look?) Out for Detox is a better performer than Kendrick.

wenis

I don't want to waste my time watching Kendrick spit the last half of his rhymes.

The kid he brought out to perform Watch (Look?) Out for Detox is a better performer than Kendrick.
What if... And this is me spit ballin', Yeezus is gunna force K.Dot to push himself more on stage purely because Yeezus can ask that of a person.

Detox

You think a broke person would wear suave shit like that? Just know if you're worth $200m nobody is saying shit to you, even if you wear flip flops to parties.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
What's a good program to edit ID3 tags or whatever? Bonus points if it can do multiple files.

iTunes for some reason isn't letting me change some tags.

Popped a Molly and in definitely sweating. Whooooooooo. So have we collected all the beats for gaf tape on one place? The only finished beats I have are codhands. And I've written some shit for beat 3 and beat 4.

there is gonna be gaf tape?and i was invited?

profound soudness

One Mic is just the right amount of dramatic. Great track. I know we love to make Nas the butt of jokes, but c'mon.

Like, if One Mic was on the 2nd half of Illmatic, more people would listen to the whole album.

CZAugBE.png

VIP GA was sold out so I had to pay 150 more. I just hope all the tour shit they give you with vip is worth it.

wenis

How is Kanye going to force a superior?
Oh lawd!

Aight son, I got a book for you to read. It's the good book.

Praise Yeezus help your soul.

pretty drunk, you drink with anyone in the games industry prepare to drink an alcoholics worth of beer and whiskey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom