• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grzi

Brehs, is there a thread where we could post crowd funding projects (not games) of friends or colleagues, or is that stuff strictly forbidden?

has tyler seen titanfall red dead tho

Preach

tumblr_lxn6913BxC1r08ovco1_400.gif

kamspy

That new Gucci is surprising. Surprising that he can release so much shit and still be consistent. He gets personal on a few tracks, and it's got that song he did with Manson, and yeah, Manson raps.

Mr.Swag

Banned
Just want to jump in and say again: forever > 36 chambers.

So many member drop their best verses on this album.

Edit: listen to "A Better Tomorrow" again.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
He must have really been gone if his friend had to call the cops him, regardless of what he had on him. Hope he gets help. He's probably in the best place possible right now.

Ah, I didn't know Alchemist was doing the official soundtrack of GTA5. Explains why the budget of the game was so high. Had to get them no effort samples of his cleared

Whoa at tangerine dream and alchemist

Former will be dropping some Michael Mann synths on us and the latter will give us some fantastic hip hop beats. GTA V game of the gen

Whoa at tangerine dream and alchemist

Former will be dropping some Michael Mann synths on us and the latter will give us some fantastic hip hop beats. GTA V game of the gen

Hilarious that you constantly refer to Michael Mann as a style of music.

Like really, I appreciate that cause I know exactly what you mean.

ibqNzeO2m4W8xe.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So Pusha put out his tracklisting and Kendrick is on a song. Over under on Kendrick embarrassing him?
It will be interesting depending on the song it is. If it's a case of "hey I got a Kendrick-y song on the album so I put Kendrick on it!" yeah hes done. If it's a banger I might fall asleep during Kendrick's verse.

Ain't nobody checking for that song regardless, it's all about #5, #7 and #9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom