• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

fuckery approaching critical levels

I'm usually in Popgaf but since we were closed down (bein' the true gangstas that we are) I decided to wander in here... Just saying hi. =)

please tell royalan britney is still booty and no1curr

Even Wu knows this a good thing. They getting paid from the sample, they getting word of mouth out.

Wu tang are virtual nobodies at this stage. The 20th anniversary album won't sell shit. But they guaranteed some sales from people discovering wu from Drake naming the song that.

Even the old albums may see some sales here and there from it. Drake is massive globally.

Really don't understand how anyone can see this as a bad thing.

agreed except the 20th anniversary shit...not een playin sales age with you here though

Wu-Tang Clan

the legendary group sampled on Drake's new single "Wu-Tang Forever"

and performing hits such as C.R.E.A.M.

i hope they cover goodie mob's "crossroads" next

Even Drake knows Wu Forever>36 Chambers.

haha ever since the title of the track dropped i was waiting for you to wheel this in

Real ninjas know. Wu Forever kills 36 chambers. People just see CREAM when they think of 36 chambers.

okay you made a great case for Forever no doubt but past maybe Tearz there's not a weak track on 36; your argument of highs vs lows would prolly do a lot better than consistency on a double album

Didn't De La just do this??

Yes, yes they did....

what does what del la does have to do with Wu
also INS would get more respect out here if he'dve gotten that RZA album, i swear

It's nas' lose yourself

manny, you need some soul searchin...the time is now

IrishNinja

damn, i need to step my cooking game up...just started fucking with a slow cooker a while back. you can do empanadas in a deep fryer? like, good ones? i need to look into that shit.

Esch

Banned
If you really wanna be godtier buy balls/tubes of mozzarella and slice them into like half finger width 'chips'. Batter, fry, dust with italian seasoning and parmesana. serve with marinara.

You are already fat

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
My Name Is My Name tracklist:

1. King Push
2. Numbers On The Board
3. Sweet Serenade ft. Chris Brown
4. Hold On ft. Rick Ross
5. Suicide ft. Ab-Liva
6. 40 Acres ft. The-Dream
7. No Regrets ft. Jeezy & Kevin Cossom
8. Let Me Love You ft. Kelly Rowland
9. Who I Am ft. 2 Chainz & Big Sean
10. Nosetalgia ft. Kendrick Lamar
11. Pain ft. Future
12. S.N.I.T.C.H. ft. Pharrell

Glad to see Pain made it on there, good length for Push too.

Tokubetsu

Asc8ns7.png

mooooose

im too lazy to write it but i listened to cancer 4 cure 3 times today because it was the only cd i had in my car and im high as fuck really really high and listening to it again now and its my favorite album of last year, not the best, but my favorite

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
My Name Is My Name tracklist:

1. King Push
2. Numbers On The Board
3. Sweet Serenade ft. Chris Brown
4. Hold On ft. Rick Ross
5. Suicide ft. Ab-Liva
6. 40 Acres ft. The-Dream
7. No Regrets ft. Jeezy & Kevin Cossom
8. Let Me Love You ft. Kelly Rowland
9. Who I Am ft. 2 Chainz & Big Sean
10. Nosetalgia ft. Kendrick Lamar
11. Pain ft. Future
12. S.N.I.T.C.H. ft. Pharrell

Glad to see Pain made it on there, good length for Push too.

Looks like a Game album

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Eddie Murphy just released a song with Snoop Lion, and it is not bad..

HiiiLife

Was going through Luda's albums again and damn this guy has some of the funniest skits I've ever heard. Lol. Or maybe I'm just tired and I find anything really funny right now.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Looks like a Game album

Yeah it does. It makes sense too they both are sort of in the same lane of being a slightly above average lyricist who can flow and want mainstream success but no one particularly likes (or will at least admit to these days anyhow) due to their off the mic behavior.

And here is a perfect example of the off the mic behavior I was talking about.

Yeah it does. It makes sense too they both are sort of in the same lane of being a slightly above average lyricist who can flow and want mainstream success but no one particularly likes (or will at least admit to these days anyhow) due to their off the mic behavior.

I think they're different. Pusha T is in a box. Game is terrible with hooks, has no style (and thus borrows styles from others in the game) and name drops way too much. His first two albums were his best. Documentary because of the production and guests. Doctor's Advocate, he seemed to be striking out on his own, had some West Coast production, etc.

Ever since then, he seems like he's nut hugging hip-hops hottest acts.

Pusha T's problem is going to be his versatility and how soon people will tire of his subject matter.

It was my issue with Juicy J (or back then Jadakiss).

thabiz

Boldy James, “Moochie (Prod. by The Alchemist)

the alc produced album drops october 15th. DOPE!!!!

1. BOLD
2. Consideration
3. Moochie
4. Traction ft. Action Bronson
5. You Know
6. Surprise Party ft. King Chip and Freeway
7. What’s the Word
8. Rappies ft. Mafia Double Dee, and Peechie Green
9. Cobo Hall
10. Give Me A Reason ft. Vince Staples
11. 400 Thousand
12. Reform School ft. Earl Sweatshirt, Da$h, and Domo Genesis
13. KY Jellybeans

HiResDes

im too lazy to write it but i listened to cancer 4 cure 3 times today because it was the only cd i had in my car and im high as fuck really really high and listening to it again now and its my favorite album of last year, not the best, but my favorite

Breh you see my top ten?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom