• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

Does anyone have that gif of the cartoon Recess where it says "pause" in big red letters? I think Phoenix posted it awhile back.

Esch

Banned
youre trolling but really aesop is ok and just rhymes like el if he went off the deep end and became completely nonsensical. hes like el on adderall and a light hit of angel dust.

i really like this song for example, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrsj653088E

aesop is good sometimes but hes never been great

I'm not really trolling on that one. Aesop has none of El's humor on the mic and his delivery sounds like he has a mouth full of corn dogs

Wayne hearin them boos at the fight lmao

JHRlC2M.jpg

Long time lurker here (I think I started frequenting the thread back in OT2), but just got around to making an account.

Pick a coast to rep - East
Favorite Artist - right now: Krit, Tity Boi, Gibbs, Q
Best feature killer - Danny
Favourite producer - Clams
Favourite album - Illmatic
What's in your playlist right now? - over the past month it's been a mix of: ESGN, Patriarch's 1&2, RTJ, Knight's Gambit, Hark, Acid Rap, Aquemini

Who is the best Wu-Tang member? Meth

Is Illmatic > Nas' whole life? Yes
Who won? Jay-Z or Nas? I don't like this question, I'm substituting my own; Illmatic>TBA>everything Jay put out between 96-02>>everything else Nas has put out>>>the rest of Jay's discography
Biggie or Pac? Biggie
Lil B? Is he a genius or mentally challenged? A little bit of both, he's all about duality
How do you feel about Macklemore? He's holding it down for the Caucasian Nation, it's been so long since we've had a voice in the genre

And my own personal addition, GOAT Gaf-Hop butt monkeys:

Jitters (truly in a class of his own)>>>>>>>>//B1G//>>>>Satymandas(the quintessential stuck in the '90s ninja)>>>Llexh = Ken Masters>>>enzogt

Esch

Banned
Good answers, but your criteria indicate that you think stuff like American Gangster is inferior to choice selections like Untitled, Streets Disciple and Nastradamus.

Still though welcome.

CRS

^ You would only need one hand to count the number of people. Great song though.

How many tears does Toku cry every time Nastradamus is mentioned?

Esch

Banned
Not enough, given that he admitted to spending money on it.

And Hip Hop is a great song but nah. Not even in the running for me.

Tokubetsu

Long time lurker here (I think I started frequenting the thread back in OT2), but just got around to making an account.

Pick a coast to rep - East
Favorite Artist - right now: Krit, Tity Boi, Gibbs, Q
Best feature killer - Danny
Favourite producer - Clams
Favourite album - Illmatic
What's in your playlist right now? - over the past month it's been a mix of: ESGN, Patriarch's 1&2, RTJ, Knight's Gambit, Hark, Acid Rap, Aquemini

Who is the best Wu-Tang member? Meth

Is Illmatic > Nas' whole life? Yes
Who won? Jay-Z or Nas? I don't like this question, I'm substituting my own; Illmatic>TBA>everything Jay put out between 96-02>>everything else Nas has put out>>>the rest of Jay's discography
Biggie or Pac? Biggie
Lil B? Is he a genius or mentally challenged? A little bit of both, he's all about duality
How do you feel about Macklemore? He's holding it down for the Caucasian Nation, it's been so long since we've had a voice in the genre

And my own personal addition, GOAT Gaf-Hop butt monkeys:

Jitters (truly in a class of his own)>>>>>>>>//B1G//>>>>Satymandas(the quintessential stuck in the '90s ninja)>>>Llexh = Ken Masters>>>enzogt

inlYbM4Vgnmeh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom